[FM18] Club Overview Panel

D_LO_

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, wkdsoul said:

person snapshot club overview panel.  remove the nation_button widget

hi, thank you for the reply! But My panels look different..

The country names disappear but also the flags and id like to exclude only the country names..maybe i deleted the wrong code?

<widget id="natM"  alignment="centre" icon_enabled="true" icon_alignment="can_scale,centre,top">

print1.png

19 hours ago, <<Macaco-RJ88>> said:

hi, thank you for the reply! But My panels look different..

The country names disappear but also the flags and id like to exclude only the country names..maybe i deleted the wrong code?

<widget id="natM"  alignment="centre" icon_enabled="true" icon_alignment="can_scale,centre,top">

print1.png

He prob made the container smaller, they are jsut off the bottom by adding a height="xx" value.

3 minutes ago, <<Macaco-RJ88>> said:

Could you kindly be more detailed because I am a complete ignorant on skinning :)

the files are above.. 

for the faces they'll prob be a height value in the same snaphot file at the top near the picture info.

7 minutes ago, wkdsoul said:

the files are above.. 

for the faces they'll prob be a height value in the same snaphot file at the top near the picture info.

About the flags, I am not sure what files are you referring to. Im sorry but I dont understand what you meant.

For the manager, I mean OUR manage portrait, the face we create at the beginning of the game..

Again I apologize for the lack of knowledge and thank you very much for the attention mate!

Thank you very much!

Yes, I am using your files for LowRES that  adjs88 posted!

I just reinstalled the files and I get the same problem another member asked you, country names, flags and pictures dont fit together.

The easiest thing would be to disable the icon (flag), line 43 of person snapshot club overview, i.e. true to false. 

Alternatives would get a little unnecessarily complicated, i.e. looking for alternative widget_classes and possibly altering layout. Not really worth the effort imo

BTW if you're not already aware... re. your city pic and the logo, that's the metallic logo pack you have installed interfering, you need to use an alternative logo pack. 

So, you suggested the above.

When I disable the icon, the panel shows the name of the country (ITALY) instead of the FLAG of Italy. This is what I dont understand if the panels are the same, I disable the icon, yet no FLAG appears.

12 minutes ago, D_LO_ said:

Well my guidance was to disable the icon which actually is the flag as if I remember correctly the previous issue was more space and he wasn't too hung up on how to fix it.  It is far easier with the disable icon option to lose the flag than the text. So actually the result in the end was the exact opposite to what you want (so ignore it). 

I'm not aware of any format in which you can do as you request and basically disable the text, keeping the flag. The actual widget is a button which in turn is a link, so it does feel counter-intuitive to remove it but... maybe there is a format how you want it (I've seen ones like: ITA and then the flag) but without scowling the base files I really don't know. I'm also not confident that is a useful/fruitful use of time. As I said above it might be necessary to change the entire widget (which could be a whole lot of aggro. Client_objects would surely be inappropriate on a club screen) 

At this point I would strongly suggest you PM the person who has the format how you want because I don't think we have the answers. 

Thanks a lot!

I think I will just keep the text then.

Appreciate the effort!

On 11/16/2017 at 17:01, adjs88 said:

Okay! Done! Happy! 

My efforts for a 1366x768 resolution laptop! Thank you for all your help D_LO_ - you are brilliant!

5a0ddfb3e3256_ScreenShot11-16-17at06_53PM.thumb.GIF.6d26500eab64021f0628733b97bf9134.GIF

If anyone would like this on low res too, here are D_LO_'s awesome files that I butchered/modded:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/l1cqnl5554qwbzq/low res club info.rar

His Panel has it. But when I download it my game shows different..Im very confused..

hopefully one of you gentleman can help. i am using the club overview that d_lo uploaded on page 1 but instead of the current starting 11 i want to use wannachups. the only prob i have is his goes up and down and dlos goes right to left. i will post pics so you know what i mean. i tried changing the numbers to try to flip it but no luck at all. pics and wannachups code below. if anyone could help i would be grateful. i would like to keep dlos panel if possible. i like the layout of the club overview. just to explain, wannachups starting 11 has a popup if you hover your mouse over a player in starting 11 and it shows his goals, assists and average rating. long story short i want to use dlos starting 11 but try to make his do that also

JeNdccFYSWmn-l9-eydZ8Q.pngB_EFMCe8TgiP0AI1Xuv6FA.png            

<!--tactics-->
   <container class="subsection_box" id="cos4" minimum_height="60" priority="1" default_height="-1">
    <translation id="title" translation_id="348972" type="use" value="Last Starting 11[COMMENT: club overview panel, details of the last selected match team for a given club]" />
    <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" /> 
    <widget class="pitch_with_tactics" id="pwtc" vertical="true" icon_flags="show_name,show_number,show_captain,dont_fade_icons,dont_show_team_names,animate_filled_rows,show_preview_info_popup" player_icon_file="tactics/tactics icon preview info panel" pitch_draw_goals="false" pitch_draw_markings="true" line_width="1.4" pitch_draw_grass="true" pitch_line_colour="white">
     <integer id="tactics_creator_index" value="2" />
     <boolean id="pitch_show_captain" value="true" />
     <flags id="pitch_alignment" value="centre"/>
     <!-- Restrict the max icons size to give more consistency between different formations-->
     <real id="maximum_player_size" value="0.2"/>
    </widget>   
    <widget class="text" id="noma">
     <translation id="text" translation_id="349015" type="use" value="No match played." />
    </widget>
   </container>
  </container>

9 minutes ago, D_LO_ said:

Nice easy one... add show_preview_info_popup to the icon_flags of the pitch_with_tactics widget. Line 107 within the club overview for me (but I can't guarantee I haven't messed with my copy so apply a bit of license if needed.)

worked and was on the line you said. Thank you very much.

next question. i use fluts top bar or search bar or whatever you want to call it and home kits show up in it. i am now having a issue where my city pic shows up where the kit shoud be. i found the issue , both the home kit and the city pic end with logo/background/left in the xml.  i decided to try another city pic download. none of them worked right even thought they also didnt end with that. it appears the club overview wants to  put city pics in that spot. my question is if there is anything i can change in club overview to make it so city pics dont show in there. pics below to show what i mean

NKaBdK7oSNi_JZByDk4-_Q.png  t_w0CUKlSiKJQZSdiqTVkQ.png

3 hours ago, Ross Ingersoll said:

next question. i use fluts top bar or search bar or whatever you want to call it and home kits show up in it. i am now having a issue where my city pic shows up where the kit shoud be. i found the issue , both the home kit and the city pic end with logo/background/left in the xml.  i decided to try another city pic download. none of them worked right even thought they also didnt end with that. it appears the club overview wants to  put city pics in that spot. my question is if there is anything i can change in club overview to make it so city pics dont show in there. pics below to show what i mean

NKaBdK7oSNi_JZByDk4-_Q.png  t_w0CUKlSiKJQZSdiqTVkQ.png

You can prob change the one of them to be the left background side code instead of the right and rename the images? 

Problem is other side is also used to put league logo in toolbar.  Was hoping there was a way to just change it so wouldnt have to use either but if thats not possible i will just remove the panel that lets me put the logo and kit in it.  City pic is more important to me.  

5 minutes ago, Ross Ingersoll said:

Change it where?  Sorry, im a skin noob 

If you have a look at the code they are prob using the left side background for the images. lfPB i think the code is you would need to update that to the right, and change the config files as well. 

On 6-12-2017 at 19:46, mastelli said:

hi guys, just a quick update so that I can close this little offtopic about the multiline thing, I've managed to get the name and the surnname on separate lines. I have two problems though: I play in windowed mode, but sometimes I like to go fullscreen. The moment i do that, the names of players and teams change their positions, I guess because they are in a vertical adaptive container or something like that. I tried to insert the names on other types of containers but they disappear, so I guess there is nothing to do about that (or not? any suggestions?). The second thing is that when it comes to certain players with just one name, or a nickname, like brazilian players or spanish players (suso, neymar and so on) the game shows the same name on two lines, like shown in the images. I can live with that though

20171206193729_1.jpg

20171206194429_1.jpg

Please tell me you are releasing your skin? Looks great and fresh

16 ore fa, MrGizMo ha scritto:

Please tell me you are releasing your skin? Looks great and fresh

hi! I'm glad you like my work, yeah I might share my panels. It's not an entire skin, just some adjustments here and there taken from other great skins I've found on the Internet. Anyway, the folders and the xml files are very messy so if you like to modify them it might be a bit tricky. I wil open a new thread when I think I'm done

1 minute ago, mastelli said:

hi! I'm glad you like my work, yeah I might share my panels. It's not an entire skin, just some adjustments here and there taken from other great skins I've found on the Internet. Anyway, the folders and the xml files are very messy so if you like to modify them it might be a bit tricky. I wil open a new thread when I think I'm done

Where did you get the paint picture graphic behind the shirt? 

3 minuti fa, wkdsoul ha scritto:

Cheers i'll have a look much nicer than my effort..

cdbg.png.d75d8dfe1a2197363ba049c4fbd69f01.png

Your image looks really neat to me. If you look a bit closer my image is really not that great, I didn't want to spend much time to do something more professional, I just wanted to have some color in the club overview panel and in the player panel behind the shirt

paint.png

2 hours ago, mastelli said:

Your image looks really neat to me. If you look a bit closer my image is really not that great, I didn't want to spend much time to do something more professional, I just wanted to have some color in the club overview panel and in the player panel behind the shirt

paint.png

Tempted to go full nuts :p

5a3eac6bc5823_AndyCarroll_OverviewProfile.png.9d6605864aaa52e66c4873a130775120.png5a3eac7073a4f_JonjoShelvey_OverviewProfile.png.e5b0943cf7ef3d366d7e46cd3699b1f3.png5a3eac73e047f_JoshMurphy_OverviewProfile.png.3bf768c645b2cc5303b5b1de7ce4ec7f.png5a3eac7672689_KyleWalker_OverviewProfile.png.c886afd4553f5cd8ff48b42f814291cc.png5a3eac794cd9f_PaulPogba_OverviewProfile.png.8ed3623ff38340d688eb20f1c09de2d1.png

On 23-12-2017 at 17:32, mastelli said:

Take your time, And why not release it as a skin? I think some new blood is good for the community

On 12/23/2017 at 11:32, mastelli said:

nice looking work. i dont know, may just be me but seems like not many white skins being made anymore. I am currently working on one taken from other skins for my own personal use. Im using it to teach myself about panels, etc.  Just wanted to say nice work.

9 minutes ago, el-chambo said:

Could anyone tell me the code I would need to display the front of the shirt.

I am looking to have it next to the players face.

Thanks

Its a graphics pack on fmscout.  u need to take thee code from fluts skin or another that has it 

6 minutes ago, el-chambo said:

Super thanks.

It was just the front i want so will have a play around with it.

You still need the code from his skin, and it will effect the city piics by the way.  They use the same background code.

4 ore fa, Ross Ingersoll ha scritto:

nice looking work. i dont know, may just be me but seems like not many white skins being made anymore. I am currently working on one taken from other skins for my own personal use. Im using it to teach myself about panels, etc.  Just wanted to say nice work.

thank you very much, I'm through the same process you described since it's the first year that I'm trying do to something like this

4 hours ago, Ross Ingersoll said:

28 minutes ago, mastelli said:

thank you very much, I'm through the same process you described since it's the first year that I'm trying do to something like this

Stick with it lads, I done the same in 2015, then released my own skin in 2016 and 17. Just stick with it, it'll be tough at times, but you'll figure it out.

3 hours ago, bluestillidie00 said:

Stick with it lads, I done the same in 2015, then released my own skin in 2016 and 17. Just stick with it, it'll be tough at times, but you'll figure it out.

Thanks. Luckily i have the fine folks here helping and Rick from Andromeda to give me a helping hand. 

1 minute ago, Hands95 said:

Hey, great work guys, I was wondering how do you make players and staff attributes look like that with the block of colour and white text inside?

you need to enable the background box, there is a guide on this section from a few versions ago.

Archived