[FM18] Once More 'Round the Sun

kingjericho

tur.png Trabzonspor - Spor Toto Süper Lig - 2027/28

League - the team performed below expectations and the predicted mid-table finish was never a real possibility.

Ziraat Türkiye Kupası - the second leg against Kayserispor was my first game in charge, so definitely not the best way to start.

Squad - there are some good players, however my preferred system isn't the best suited for a number of them.

Transfers - I signed two needed players and tried to dispose of some unwanted ones.

Finances - money seems not to be a big problem here, as long as I don't go crazy on transfers and clauses.

Career overview

Season     Team                   Country       League                         Position     Landmarks
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2017/18    CS Baloteşti           Romania       Liga II Casa Pariurilor        13th
2018/19    CS Baloteşti           Romania       Liga II Casa Pariurilor        12th
2019/20    CS Baloteşti           Romania       Liga II Casa Pariurilor        6th
2020/21    CS Baloteşti           Romania       Liga II Casa Pariurilor        3rd          Promotion via playoff
2021/22    CS Baloteşti           Romania       Liga I Betano                  -            Left in December
2021/22    Concordia Chiajna      Romania       Liga I Betano                  9th          1st in Relegation group
2022/23    Concordia Chiajna      Romania       Liga I Betano                  1st          3rd in Champions playoff; Cup winners
2023       Strømsgodset           Norway        Eliteserien                    6th          Cup winners
2024       Strømsgodset           Norway        Eliteserien                    1st          Supercup and Cup winners
2024/25    PSV                    Netherlands   Eredivisie                     3rd
2025/26    PSV                    Netherlands   Eredivisie                     1st
2026       Djurgårdens IF         Sweden        Allsvenskan                    5th
2027       Djurgårdens IF         Sweden        Allsvenskan                    1st          Cup winners
2027/28    Trabzonspor            Turkey        Spor Toto Süper Lig            13th

Next season

This season was all about trying to stabilise a massively under performing team. Next season, given we can bring in some needed quality players, we can start looking up to better performances.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tur.png Trabzonspor - Spor Toto Süper Lig - 2028/29

League - we took the lead very early on, and despite having Galatasaray on our necks the entire time, held on just enough to secure the club's first league since 1984.

Ziraat Türkiye Kupası - I bet on a cup win as the league would be, in theory, more difficult to achieve, but we fell short to eventual winners Fenerbahçe.

Squad - there are some weaker spots in the second options, but the base XI is young and talented.

Transfers - with money to spend, quality players came in and were key to success.

Finances - €12m prize for winning the league, plus next season's CL money means the club is very secure.

Career overview

Season     Team                   Country       League                         Position     Landmarks
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2017/18    CS Baloteşti           Romania       Liga II Casa Pariurilor        13th
2018/19    CS Baloteşti           Romania       Liga II Casa Pariurilor        12th
2019/20    CS Baloteşti           Romania       Liga II Casa Pariurilor        6th
2020/21    CS Baloteşti           Romania       Liga II Casa Pariurilor        3rd          Promotion via playoff
2021/22    CS Baloteşti           Romania       Liga I Betano                  -            Left in December
2021/22    Concordia Chiajna      Romania       Liga I Betano                  9th          1st in Relegation group
2022/23    Concordia Chiajna      Romania       Liga I Betano                  1st          3rd in Champions playoff; Cup winners
2023       Strømsgodset           Norway        Eliteserien                    6th          Cup winners
2024       Strømsgodset           Norway        Eliteserien                    1st          Supercup and Cup winners
2024/25    PSV                    Netherlands   Eredivisie                     3rd
2025/26    PSV                    Netherlands   Eredivisie                     1st
2026       Djurgårdens IF         Sweden        Allsvenskan                    5th
2027       Djurgårdens IF         Sweden        Allsvenskan                    1st          Cup winners
2027/28    Trabzonspor            Turkey        Spor Toto Süper Lig            13th
2028/29    Trabzonspor            Turkey        Spor Toto Süper Lig            1st

Next season

I wasn't aiming for a league win this season as we were predicted to finish 8th and I'd happily settle for the cup, but as the season progressed I saw we could fight until the end, and we did it masterfully. If the board and future manager don't sell everyone, this squad is capable of keeping this level for years to come, as they have youth and quality. As for me, off we go to other pastures.

186.png

League - I'm taking over before the start of the league which gives me more time to prepare. After the initial 30 matches the league is divided in half, and hopefully we'll be in the top group which battles for the title.

Squad - this squad is huge, way bigger than what I usually aim for, and it seems I have plenty of options. The only league requirement is to have 6 home-grown players in the match sheet.

Finances - very impressive; if I need an immediate boost in quality this should be enough.

Career overview

2028/29    Trabzonspor            Turkey        Spor Toto Süper Lig            1st
2029/30    Club Brugge            Belgium       Jupiler Pro League             ?

• 3 weeks later...

bel.png Club Brugge - Jupiler Pro League - 2029/30

League - we were always in the race and finishing first in the regular stage gave us the tiebreak advantage in case of need. Fortunately we still won by a small margin in the Championship Group.

Croky Cup - the big moment was in the semi final, where we put in an amazing effort to eliminate arch rivals Anderlecht.

Europa League - the elimination against Schalke is surely one of the most embarrassing moments of this career, especially after having a 3-1 lead in the second leg.

Squad - I trimmed the squad to a more normal size, keeping the best players and always rotating to keep everyone ready to go.

Transfers - we made a lot of money with the loans, which almost paid our investments in the first team.

Finances - we took a hit but next year the CL money should restore safety.

Career overview

2029/30    Club Brugge            Belgium       Jupiler Pro League             1st          Cup winners

Next season

Back to back league titles in different countries is a memorable milestone for me. This team has some great players and I fear they will push for a transfer soon. Apart from that, there's not a lot more I can do here in the short-term, and I already have the trophies I want, so I'll resign after this brief yet successful stint, and look for the next club which wants to gamble on yours truly.

967.png

League - the board's expectation is winning the league, and although we have finished runners up in the past two seasons, our last league title dates back to 1994. We're predicted 3rd behind Olympiakos and PAOK.

Squad - there are no league limitations except the obligation to use players on full-time contracts, so I have some freedom when I approach the market.

Finances - some money needs to come in before I can look to invest. The transfer budget is short and the wage budget is even worse.

Career overview

2029/30    Club Brugge            Belgium       Jupiler Pro League             1st          Cup winners
2030/31    AEK                    Greece        Superleague OPAP               ?

Edit on previous post: turns out there's a limit of 5 non-EU players for the Greek league, there's currently 3 players in this situation so that's the positive thing because I need to get a striker ASAP and I really can't afford to be very picky.

The start of the season has been very positive, with the first objective reached: reaching the CL group stage and banking a crucial €12m. On the bad side, we are plagued with injuries, and the problem is that most of them aren't minor issues. The latest victim is our best striker...

5af77d0f44f95_kingjericho_Inbox.thumb.png.dd409271109affe47f389163e034b024.png

gre.png AEK - Superleague OPAP - 2030/31

League - with a 15-0-0 record until January, I could manage EL games and keep the huge cap we created in the first half of the season. Truly my most impressive season thus far in the save.

Kupello Hellas - a competent run until a final where we did just enough to take the cup home.

Europa League - our european journey started in the CL qualifiers; after getting that sweet money I was happy with a EL run, where we crashed in style in the semi finals. A more lucky day might have been enough to keep the dream alive, but with 2 red cards in the first 30 minutes our mission became impossible.

Squad - this squad is almost tailor-made for my style of play, and adding that to quality players in key positions meant we were always closer to winning.

Transfers - the budget was tight so I had to look for bargains, and that I did, keeping all signings below €1m.

Finances - the CL money provides a stable base for the club next season.

Career overview

2030/31    AEK                    Greece        Superleague OPAP               1st          Cup winners

Next season

My current reputation means the players respect me more, and that may be one of the reasons my first seasons in new clubs have been better recently. This 3-year span has been amazing with 3 leagues and 2 cups in three different clubs. Let's see what opportunities come up in the summer!

1555.png

League - I'm handed the team in the lower half of the league, which will need to improve if we want to finish in the championship group.

Squad - the season is long and I seem to have good options to manage the calendar.

Finances - not good.

Career overview

Season     Team                   Country       League                             Position     Landmarks
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2017/18    CS Baloteşti           Romania       Liga II Casa Pariurilor            13th
2018/19    CS Baloteşti           Romania       Liga II Casa Pariurilor            12th
2019/20    CS Baloteşti           Romania       Liga II Casa Pariurilor            6th
2020/21    CS Baloteşti           Romania       Liga II Casa Pariurilor            3rd          Promotion via playoff
2021/22    CS Baloteşti           Romania       Liga I Betano                      -            Left in December
2021/22    Concordia Chiajna      Romania       Liga I Betano                      9th          1st in Relegation group
2022/23    Concordia Chiajna      Romania       Liga I Betano                      1st          3rd in Champions playoff; Cup winners
2023       Strømsgodset           Norway        Eliteserien                        6th          Cup winners
2024       Strømsgodset           Norway        Eliteserien                        1st          Supercup and Cup winners
2024/25    PSV                    Netherlands   Eredivisie                         3rd
2025/26    PSV                    Netherlands   Eredivisie                         1st
2026       Djurgårdens IF         Sweden        Allsvenskan                        5th
2027       Djurgårdens IF         Sweden        Allsvenskan                        1st          Cup winners
2027/28    Trabzonspor            Turkey        Spor Toto Süper Lig                13th
2028/29    Trabzonspor            Turkey        Spor Toto Süper Lig                1st
2029/30    Club Brugge            Belgium       Jupiler Pro League                 1st          Cup winners
2030/31    AEK                    Greece        Superleague OPAP                   1st          Cup winners
2031/32    Dundee                 Scotland      Ladbrokes Scottish Premiership     ?

Good read so far KJ :thup:

Ever consider staying at a club to have a shot in Europe? None of the teams you have managed really been in Europe yet, as you tend to leave just as you get them there :D

Be interesting to see if you can knock the Old Firm down a peg or two :)

4 hours ago, JDownie said:

Good read so far KJ :thup:

Ever consider staying at a club to have a shot in Europe? None of the teams you have managed really been in Europe yet, as you tend to leave just as you get them there :D

Be interesting to see if you can knock the Old Firm down a peg or two :)

I want to manage in all the loaded nations, and I intentionally left the 'big 5' to after I'm done with all the other countries, except Portugal which I'm saving for absolute last.

In AEK, as the season progressed I started to take the Europa League seriously as there was a big chance I could win it, unfortunately we fell short in the semis.

No doubt when/if I get to a bigger club there will be a stronger focus on European competitions, but so far I just want to pile up silverware from as many nations as possible :D 

1 hour ago, kingjericho said:

I want to manage in all the loaded nations, and I intentionally left the 'big 5' to after I'm done with all the other countries, except Portugal which I'm saving for absolute last.

In AEK, as the season progressed I started to take the Europa League seriously as there was a big chance I could win it, unfortunately we fell short in the semis.

No doubt when/if I get to a bigger club there will be a stronger focus on European competitions, but so far I just want to pile up silverware from as many nations as possible :D 

Fair play man. With the way you've started the first 10 or so seasons there's no reason for you to stop the way you're going... would just love to see you dominate Europe too :D

sco.png Dundee - Ladbrokes Scottish Premiership - 2031/32

League - taking over a club mid-season is always hard, but we could have done better. I was on the verge of a sack but I managed to keep the team afloat.

Scottish Cup - the route to the final was not the hardest as the big teams were already out, so it was a big disappointment when we lost to Rangers in the penalty shootout. We only scored 3 shots in 8.

Scottish League Cup - already out when I took charge.

Europa League - already out when I took charge.

Squad - I like this group. There are no clear weak spots, and we have some extra players I can try to sell for a profit.

Transfers - I didn't sign anyone, and sold an unhappy player for a good sum.

Finances - even with the league prize money we're still in the red, I'll try to sell 1-2 players but it will not be enough to get us out of the red just yet.

Career overview

Season     Team                   Country       League                             Position     Landmarks
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2017/18    CS Baloteşti           Romania       Liga II Casa Pariurilor            13th
2018/19    CS Baloteşti           Romania       Liga II Casa Pariurilor            12th
2019/20    CS Baloteşti           Romania       Liga II Casa Pariurilor            6th
2020/21    CS Baloteşti           Romania       Liga II Casa Pariurilor            3rd          Promotion via playoff
2021/22    CS Baloteşti           Romania       Liga I Betano                      -            Left in December
2021/22    Concordia Chiajna      Romania       Liga I Betano                      9th          1st in Relegation group
2022/23    Concordia Chiajna      Romania       Liga I Betano                      1st          3rd in Champions playoff; Cup winners
2023       Strømsgodset           Norway        Eliteserien                        6th          Cup winners
2024       Strømsgodset           Norway        Eliteserien                        1st          Supercup and Cup winners
2024/25    PSV                    Netherlands   Eredivisie                         3rd
2025/26    PSV                    Netherlands   Eredivisie                         1st
2026       Djurgårdens IF         Sweden        Allsvenskan                        5th
2027       Djurgårdens IF         Sweden        Allsvenskan                        1st          Cup winners
2027/28    Trabzonspor            Turkey        Spor Toto Süper Lig                13th
2028/29    Trabzonspor            Turkey        Spor Toto Süper Lig                1st
2029/30    Club Brugge            Belgium       Jupiler Pro League                 1st          Cup winners
2030/31    AEK                    Greece        Superleague OPAP                   1st          Cup winners
2031/32    Dundee                 Scotland      Ladbrokes Scottish Premiership     10th

Next season

This season was all about getting to know the players and preparing for the next season. We were dangerously close to the relegation zone, but in the end it's the same to finish 6th or 10th, so I'm more worried about having a good summer and pre-season than I was pushing for a mid-table spot at any cost.

• 2 weeks later...

sco.png Dundee - Ladbrokes Scottish Premiership - 2032/33

League - the first three spots remained unchanged for the majority of the season, so it's a good conclusion to a season of improvement.

Scottish Cup - for the second consecutive season we go out in the penalties.

Scottish League Cup - a frustrating home loss, and the end of the first objective of the season.

Squad - some sectors are ageing and I must start to look for new faces.

Transfers - there is a continuous effort to balance quality signings and good sales, as our budget was very limited.

Finances - things were slightly better this season, but there's still no room for investment.

Career overview

2031/32    Dundee                 Scotland      Ladbrokes Scottish Premiership     10th
2032/33    Dundee                 Scotland      Ladbrokes Scottish Premiership     3rd

Next season

We're still far from being a threat to the title contenders, which means my best shot at immediate silverware remains the cups.

• 2 weeks later...

It took me until this season to realize that I had a 'hard Brexit' in this save :lol:

In the first two season in Scotland I was only scouting for UK players, now I've broadened the search and when finalising the deal on a Greek CB I was informed he did not qualify for a work permit... I think this scenario is interesting but it sure does makes things harder.

sco.png Dundee - Ladbrokes Scottish Premiership - 2033/34

League - we showed quality at home despite regularly struggling away. We took advantage of Celtic's bad form in the last games to snatch 2nd place from them.

Europa League - nothing to see here, Lyon is on another level. It was an unfortunate draw.

Scottish Cup - I'm gutted, because this was our first real chance to win a trophy in three seasons, and we had 3 starters injured, which meant using a youth player as a starting CB. Aberdeen were better.

Scottish League Cup - we didn't do enough to defeat Celtic, although we beat them in the league this time they were too strong.

Squad - I like the balance that the squad, although the lack of real star players worries me.

Transfers - we continued to rely on free transfers, but this season we couldn't make a big transfer out.

Finances - the Cup final left a sour taste in my mouth, but at least we received a huge prize money for reaching the final.

Career overview

2032/33    Dundee                 Scotland      Ladbrokes Scottish Premiership     3rd
2033/34    Dundee                 Scotland      Ladbrokes Scottish Premiership     2nd

Next season

For the first time since I'm here, there is money to spend. With the hard Brexit rules it's really hard to sign non-UK players for my level (I can't attract players with International caps), so I have to bet on signing the best lads I can that meet the criteria. Hopefully this money enables us to take the much needed step into the next level.

I was already planning the next season with Dundee, and I believe I finally could win something next season. However, the quality gap from them to Celtic and Aberdeen was still quite big, so when Celtic sacked their manager I had to take my chance.

1569.png

League - technically we're still in the previous season, so this is right after I left Dundee.

Squad - a significant increase in individual quality over Dundee. The squad is short but the U20 has a handful of first team options.

Finances - I'd never guess Dundee would be in a better position, but here the wage budget is almost five times bigger.

Career overview

2033/34    Dundee                 Scotland      Ladbrokes Scottish Premiership     2nd
2034/35    Celtic                 Scotland      Ladbrokes Scottish Premiership     ?

1 hour ago, kingjericho said:

Look at his penalty record. I don't think I've ever seen anything like this...

You sure he's Scottish and not Danish?

sco.png Celtic - Ladbrokes Scottish Premiership - 2034/35

League - we grabbed the top spot early on, and it became a question of managing fitness and sooner or later we would clinch the title, which we did with two games left.

Europa League - last season I took Dundee to 2nd place and knocked Celtic out of CL places into the EL. Well, that turned out for the best!

Scottish Cup - just for that Dundee win we almost deserved the trophy. The final was tough but we were always better, still we had to play extra time to materialize our superiority.

Scottish League Cup - penalties definitely were not the strongest asset of this squad, and after a well disputed final, we didn't do well enough to win it in the shootout.

Squad - the ageing strikers are a possible weak point for the immediate future, but for the season that finished this squad was very good for this level.

Transfers - I had to sign two left wingers as we had none, and Rui Moniz is very likely the best signing of this save, since he's a top class player who came for a free.

Finances - the EL and Cup wins leave the club in a very strong financial position.

Career overview

2034/35    Celtic                 Scotland      Ladbrokes Scottish Premiership     1st          Europa League and Cup winners

Next season

This season was almost perfect in terms of achievements, and I can leave Scotland on a very high note. I'm ready for the big leagues!

645.png

League - finished 12th last season and with a media prediction of 14th, I expect us to have a good mid-table campaign.

Squad - there are no glaring weak spots which is a good first impression.

Finances - I wouldn't expect anything else from a PL club.

Career overview

2034/35    Celtic                 Scotland      Ladbrokes Scottish Premiership     1st          Europa League and Cup winners
2035/36    Derby                  England       Premier League                     ?

7 minutes ago, LATB said:

Jeez that Celtic Europa run was impressive, how were you set up tactically? 

2070004905_DerbyCounty_Overview.thumb.png.80bfad3615671ffc2872ec80a974380f.png

This is the setup I've been using since almost the beginning, it's based on this thread. The tactic isn't perfect but it's very effective and, when form and morale are high, can lead to some impressive results.

26 minutes ago, kingjericho said:

2070004905_DerbyCounty_Overview.thumb.png.80bfad3615671ffc2872ec80a974380f.png

This is the setup I've been using since almost the beginning, it's based on this thread. The tactic isn't perfect but it's very effective and, when form and morale are high, can lead to some impressive results.

I remember that thread nicely sone 

eng.png Derby - Premier League - 2035/36

League - a season of ups and downs, but ultimately we did enough to guarantee our survival.

FA Cup - unacceptable.

EFL Cup - we went down fighting with eventual winners Arsenal.

Squad - some players don't exactly fit the way I want us to play but they are good enough they can still get the job done.

Transfers - I brought in a much needed Target Man and some other quality players on small deals.

Finances - this should be enough to sign one or two players who can make a difference.

Career overview

2035/36    Derby                  England       Premier League                     13th

Next season

I started shaping the squad to my needs and I intend on continuing that in order to have a better season.

685.png

Club - the club has been bouncing up and down for the last seasons and I intend to stabilize them in the Premier League.

Squad - there seems to be a good number of quality players than can be very useful.

Finances - not a lot of money in the tank, so if I need to sign players I'll have to sell some first.

Career overview

2035/36    Derby                  England       Premier League                     13th         Sacked in July
2036/37    Middlesbrough          England       Premier League                     ?

• 3 weeks later...

eng.png Middlesbrough - Premier League - 2036/37

League - four things stand out: we beat our media prediction (20th) easily; we finished above Derby; West Brom won the league; Man City had the best attack and worst defence.

FA Cup - a great run and a final between two outsiders was our chance to lift the trophy for the very first time.

EFL Cup - an embarrassing early exit.

Squad - as proven, the squad is good enough to be in the top league, although there are some areas where we don't have an above average player.

Transfers - there wasn't much money to spend, as the previous manager had already spent a lot (I only signed the last two players on the list).

Finances - the league money did its usual magic, as we started the season breaking even.

Career overview

2035/36    Derby                  England       Premier League                     13th         Sacked in July
2036/37    Middlesbrough          England       Premier League                     9th          Cup winners

Next season

Improving the squad and keeping key players is the starting point to an even better season with this team, although I will consider leaving if a big offer comes my way.

679.png

Club - no silverware in the last two seasons, but we won 5 consecutive leagues and 1 Champions League in the five seasons prior.

Squad - we have some of the best players but the squad is unbalanced.

Finances - curiously the balance is the same as Middlesbrough's.

Career overview

2036/37    Middlesbrough          England       Premier League                     9th          Cup winners
2037/38    Man City               England       Premier League                     ?

eng.png Man City - Premier League - 2037/38

League - a disastrous campaign that started with tactical experiments, and we never got our rhythm right.

FA Cup - a good, if uninspiring run to the final where we went 4-0 at half-time.

EFL Cup - a disappointing home loss in a competition that we could have won.

Champions League - we faced all French clubs, unfortunately we threw away a handful of chances in the final and paid the price.

Squad - a difficult squad, with important players passing their peak age and a dangerous lack of home-grown talent.

Transfers - we splashed the cash on a much needed winger in January.

Career overview

2037/38    Man City               England       Premier League                     7th          Cup winners; sacked in May

Next season

I will remain in England as I still have unfinished business. I knew in advance that only the CL win would keep me in the job after a disastrous league performance, so now I am homeless again.

735.png

Club - my fourth PL club in four years is a club that is pushing to get to the next level.

League - nothing dramatic, but apparently not enough to keep the previous manager.

Squad - there seems to be a balanced group, capable of meeting the objectives if we do well.

Finances - not amazing, but fair enough for mid-season.

Career overview

2037/38    Man City               England       Premier League                     7th          Cup winners; sacked in May
2038/39    West Ham               England       Premier League                     ?

Believe it or not, I am both a Gunners and a Hammers fan (yes, when you're Danish that's possible ;)). Hopefully you can bring some much needed success to the club.

1 hour ago, dllu said:

Believe it or not, I am both a Gunners and a Hammers fan (yes, when you're Danish that's possible ;)). Hopefully you can bring some much needed success to the club.

Hope so. I like West Ham and the clubs seems to have everything in place for me to succeed. Plus, I don't want to start over in another English club. Hopefully I can succeed here and then move on to another country.

eng.png West Ham - Premier League - 2038/39

League - after I took charge we started a great run which put us in 3rd place for a long time, but we lost it in the final day as a result of this hellish final set of fixtures.

FA Cup - I had hopes of maybe winning this competition for the third consecutive season, but our hope fell short in an accessible match.

EFL Cup - eliminated before I took charge.

Champions League - third place in the group, eliminated before I took charge.

Europa League - also here I was hoping for a deep run, unfortunately we were eliminated with a 90' goal.

Squad - youth and experience make this one of the most complete squads I have had.

Transfers - I didn't sign anyone as I already started to prepare next season calmly.

Finances - some player clauses made us go red during the season, but I expect some sales and CL money to keep us safe.

Career overview

2038/39    West Ham               England       Premier League                     4th

Next season

The last two seasons have been good indicators of what we can expect to achieve. With good signings we can keep challenging for the top four spots and go far in the other competitions.

• 2 weeks later...

eng.png West Ham - Premier League - 2039/40

League - we were terrible playing away, and that hindered our chances of a top 4 finish.

FA Cup - a great run and a deserved win in the final, making it three cups for me in the last four seasons.

EFL Cup - we almost snatched the two cups but Spurs were too good for us.

Champions League - we could have had a worse draw and I was disappointed not to have made Milan's task harder.

Squad - apart from some lack of quality in the defence, the team has good players all around.

Transfers - I had to spend good money to sign quality players.

Finances - just enough to be satisfied.

Career Overview

2038/39    West Ham               England       Premier League                     4th
2039/40    West Ham               England       Premier League                     6th          Cup winners

Next season

Apart from the FA Cup, we didn't do particularly well in any other competition so this season was a bit of a letdown. Depending on the money available, I will try to keep the best players and sign some other quality ones to make the team stronger.

eng.png West Ham - Premier League - 2040/41

League - we were toe and toe with first place for a while, but losses that could have been draws cost us precious points.

Community Shield - a poor defensive display to start the season.

FA Cup - a frustrating defeat to Everton, which are a good team but they are in the Championship.

EFL Cup - we didn't have the luckiest draw but we managed to put on good performances and crowned it with a win in the final.

Europa League - since we missed the Champions League the goal was to win this. We were always in control in all of the knockout rounds, and in the final my right back had a game to forget, where he gave a 119th minute penalty which took the game to a 2-2, and then in the penalty shootout he was the only one not to score.

Squad - the goalkeepers and the defensive midfielders are the weaker positions, but overall this is my strongest squad since I took charge.

Transfers - I sold some players who weren't essential for big amounts in order to sign others who would play a key role.

Finances - now we're rich.

Career overview

2039/40    West Ham               England       Premier League                     6th          Cup winners
2040/41    West Ham               England       Premier League                     4th          League Cup winners

Next season

With an European title I would have left pleases with my work here. I will look at offers from abroad, and if I leave I consider my spell in England acceptable, although not a big success as I hoped it could be.

915.png

Club - the club is still one of the biggest in Germany, although not with the dominance we know today, only having won one league title in the last eight seasons.

Squad - on a first assessment the squad seems balanced although maybe lacking star power.

Finances - strong, as would be expected of a big German club.

Career overview

2040/41    West Ham               England       Premier League                     4th          League Cup winners
2041/42    Bayern                 Germany       Fußball-Bundesliga                 ?

Archived