Sports Interactive Community
SixPointer

Editor requests - Custom league files - ask here

On 25/02/2020 at 19:27, Wolf_pd said:

The game can have issues loading all files, but you would have noticed it during the startup of the game. It could crash during the loading screens.

Never have seen anything about not seeing all files. If you reload, it is the same set of files that you see or are there different files loaded each time?

Game does crash when I try to load it up

but it works if I cut out editor data folder in documents then run the game then copy back the editor data folder

the game runs but it only shows 461 files out of 540.

yes diferent files are loaded each time.

Im trying to find a solution for some time now but it looks like i will have to remove some editor data files.

Yeah, that a definite loading issue. Had that as well.

If you need all files, then you have a problem. If you don't need all files, make sure to archive the files you don't need at another place (not under the FM20 folder at least)

On 27/02/2020 at 17:26, Wolf_pd said:

Yeah, that a definite loading issue. Had that as well.

If you need all files, then you have a problem. If you don't need all files, make sure to archive the files you don't need at another place (not under the FM20 folder at least)

I archived the files that I dont need everything works fine now.

Thanks Wolf. 

Wondering if anyone has found or created a realistic Faroe Islands database? Every one I have found have different rules... Doesn't need to be the latest patch.

On 01/03/2020 at 17:33, LeoFM said:

Wondering if anyone has found or created a realistic Faroe Islands database? Every one I have found have different rules... Doesn't need to be the latest patch.

Do you know the real rules, or have a link to somewhere that contains them?

Hi all,

Can anyone point me towards an accurate and realistic Bulgarian lower league file that works on 20.4.0 please?

Many Thanks

Dai

1 hour ago, OptimusPrime said:

Has anyone fixed the Champions Trophy second division done by ErikEagles?

Maybe ask in his Download thread?

4 hours ago, OptimusPrime said:

Has anyone fixed the Champions Trophy second division done by ErikEagles?

If a have some time I will make a complete new one 

I would like to play in a truly random database, not just players renamed. Afaik, that would means all players should be deleted. I don't have the database installed, anyone has time to do this?

Cheers

I have a few questions not sure if it is hard or easy to do..

I have 48 Universities in my save file. See attached file... I want to do like a FA Cup style in the save for the Championship. Start with 48 teams single knock out then 36 teams then 24 and 12 have the Quarter Finals, Semi Finals and then Championship and Bronze medal game. However the Season in the database ends of November 7th so I would want the FA Cup style Championship to go from November 9th to Nov 29th with the Championship and Bronze Medal game on the Nov 29th

Example

48 Teams (Games on November 12th) - Draw for 48 is on November 8th

36 - Games on Nov 15th (draw on November 13th)

24 - Games on Nov 18th draw Nov 16th

12 - games on Nov 21st draw Nov 19th

Quarter Finals - November 23rd (Draw November 22nd)

Semi Finals - Daw Nov 24th Games Nov 26th

Championship/Bronze Medal Games - November 29th

I'm just not sure how to go about create this or if someone knows of a video on youtube where it is located i can create it by following the video

usports.fmf

11 minutes ago, Fmfan00 said:

I have a few questions not sure if it is hard or easy to do..

I have 48 Universities in my save file. See attached file... I want to do like a FA Cup style in the save for the Championship. Start with 48 teams single knock out then 36 teams then 24 and 12 have the Quarter Finals, Semi Finals and then Championship and Bronze medal game. However the Season in the database ends of November 7th so I would want the FA Cup style Championship to go from November 9th to Nov 29th with the Championship and Bronze Medal game on the Nov 29th

Example

48 Teams (Games on November 12th) - Draw for 48 is on November 8th

36 - Games on Nov 15th (draw on November 13th)

24 - Games on Nov 18th draw Nov 16th

12 - games on Nov 21st draw Nov 19th

Quarter Finals - November 23rd (Draw November 22nd)

Semi Finals - Daw Nov 24th Games Nov 26th

Championship/Bronze Medal Games - November 29th

I'm just not sure how to go about create this or if someone knows of a video on youtube where it is located i can create it by following the video

usports.fmf 186.28 kB · 0 downloads

The Leagues for the 48 teams are 

OUA East

OUA West

Atlantic University Sports

CWUAA Priaire

CWUAA Pacific

Reseau du Sport etudiant du Quebec

Posted (edited)

Can anyone extract the competitions from the SIcomps folder? have tried both Resource Archiver and the editor with no luck, as i want to modify the champs league.. if anyone has these or a stock champs league file it would be appreciated

Edited by Fowler-9

16 minutes ago, Fowler-9 said:

Can anyone extract the competitions from the SIcomps folder? have tried both Resource Archiver and the editor with no luck, as i want to modify the champs league.. if anyone has these or a stock champs league file it would be appreciated

Read this

I would like to have foreigner and some locals that play in the Japanese J-League 1 with their respective ID and career history for FM 20. Some are there (Like Iniesta Podolski, etc) but from FM 2018 and backwards.

On 01/05/2020 at 17:40, krlenjushka said:

Read this

Cheers krlenjushka

was just what i was looking to do to recreate man city's ban, which i think has worked..

can i request an English league pyramid which contains the planned restructure to the National league system that was due to happen after this season but has been deferred now until the end of next year?  which will be a true,1,2,4,8,16 league system.. not sure how the counties will fit into it only that they are being reduced from 20 leagues to 17 with 2 leagues covering west London and Devon (i think) although i'd like the 8th division (regional first divs) to be left without teams in order to house 24 B Teams

Hi all,

Is anyone aware of a database with the Saudi takeover implemented at Newcastle? Struggling to get into a game atm so think that could be fun

On 23/05/2020 at 09:30, Steve Cobble said:

Hi all,

Is anyone aware of a database with the Saudi takeover implemented at Newcastle? Struggling to get into a game atm so think that could be fun

There's loads of files like this on the Steam Workshop. I've linked to one below but have a search through and see which files have the best ratings.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2072443169