Editor requests - Custom league files - ask here

SixPointer

46 minuti fa, avto ha scritto:

I use this for Hungary. Anyway, if You'd like Hungary to the lowest level, try to contact with @Weiry - he already has done a lot of countries' full pyramids, so maybe he'd plan Hungarian one as well, and if You provide him with info, it would definitely be easier ;)

16 csapatos Magyar Bajnokság, 4. osztályig - Hungarian Lower Leagues.fmf 134 kb · 0 downloads

Thanks! Funnily enough, Weiry contacted me himself asking me for info to get on with the Hungarian database :) I'll check this database while Weiry works on his! 

• Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been trying to create for myself an edited scottish pyramid where i've expanded the league structure , I used Mozza's file for a base which I've done for years as it's great work and I usually have no issues editing it. I've got everything verified in the editor and passes the tests. It loads no issues. My problem is this...The split. Ideally I would want rid or even replaced with a playoff system like Belgium for europe. Failing that just an 8/8 split of the league if it had to stay. At the moment tho, I cant edit it or change it. So it's still the top 6 teams. That leaves 10 teams. However its only taking 6 teams. 8th to 12th are in the split and so are 15th and 16th. But 14th and 15th seasons just end and are left out of the split. Then after comes the relegation playoffs

I need someone to fix it for me. I have tried and tried but keep running into problems.

So either please could someone get rid of the split or put in Belgium like Playoffs. Or an 8/8 split with a relegation playoff including the league below as currently stands in the file.

Attached is the file. Thanks in Advanced

I'd be really grateful for any help. Attached is the file. If your bored and good with the editor please have a go at this.

I'm posting this as many places as possible as nobody seems to respond to anyone on any forums anymore so hoping someone may on this thread. Until then i'll be looking at the editor...with a blank look on my face

Scottish Pyramid.fmf

I've a couple of editor ideas and wondering if anyone has already made any of the below.

1. A file that removes all sugar daddy clubs. 

2. A global transfer embargo for all clubs - force all teams to rely on youth academy.

3. All clubs have a sign domestic players only requirement (similar to Athletic Bilbao's rule. If slightly less strict). 

On 01/01/2020 at 22:10, omarsorto6 said:

hey i have a old file from last year and it works fine but when i move it to the fm 20 folder the games dont are not schedule to play . 

0000ihope p3frect w0orld r3ady t0o play 0o0o0o.xml 4.81 MB · 2 downloads

Checked the file in the editor, all nations are still in the continent they are in real life.

If any of the competitions are moved to their new continent, that explains a mismatch Game expects the team or nation in continent A, while team or nation is still in continent B.

36 minutes ago, Wolf_pd said:

Checked the file in the editor, all nations are still in the continent they are in real life.

If any of the competitions are moved to their new continent, that explains a mismatch Game expects the team or nation in continent A, while team or nation is still in continent B.

Thank u for the feedback . I appreciate it

Hello mates,

I'm replaying FM 2016 with the Iron Curtain database made by @MBarbaric . The database set nation rules in seperate files,

therefore I have to edit each file when I try to add nationality to some naturalized player such as Mario Fernandes and Guilherme. 

Can anyone provide any assist for merging the database? Attached is the core files. Thanks in advance.

Iron Curtain - core files.rar

12 hours ago, Baines03 said:

Hello mates,

I'm replaying FM 2016 with the Iron Curtain database made by @MBarbaric . The database set nation rules in seperate files,

therefore I have to edit each file when I try to add nationality to some naturalized player such as Mario Fernandes and Guilherme. 

Can anyone provide any assist for merging the database? Attached is the core files. Thanks in advance.

Iron Curtain - core files.rar 7.91 MB · 2 downloads

I think the best way is to export the files to XML and combine them. I remember Mbarbaric doing exactly that either in FM15 or FM16.

Combining the files otherwise means you have to combine competitions in fmf files which is not a pretty option, if it is even possible.

11 hours ago, Wolf_pd said:

I think the best way is to export the files to XML and combine them. I remember Mbarbaric doing exactly that either in FM15 or FM16.

Combining the files otherwise means you have to combine competitions in fmf files which is not a pretty option, if it is even possible.

Thanks for your suggestions and I'll try later. The current difficulty for me is to merging the nation rules.😂 Can anyone provide any assist?

I really need help before becoming completely crazy !!! Let me explain I make some changes in certain championships and...sometimes when i start a new game my changes appear effectively and sometimes...NOT !!! I guess that i certainly do something or not or wrong... So then, who could give me the precise and complete procedure for making chages in competition ? An example : i modified the German Bundesliga including Dynamo Berlin and now Dynamo Berlin appears everytime. I tried to do the same with eg Reinickendorfer Fuchse, but there it doesn't work !!! So please tell me from A to Z exactly what to do, what to save, where to save, what to load, what in which files, etc Sure that i forget some important things .....Pleeeeeeease i am ready to destroy my PC.....!!!!!

First of all, relax. Your PC is not guilty of anything and should not suffer destruction.

So what do you want to do precisely? Add Dynamo Berlin to the Bundesliga? In that case the easiest thing could be to swap a team from Bundesliga with Dynamo Berlin. If you want to do it slightly better, you add Dynamo to Bundesliga, move one team down to 2. Bundesliga, move a team down to 3. Liga untill you have made sure all competitions are back to their number of teams again. 

ok i made some captures...

capture 01 : Wimbledon is in premier league in the list but NOT in the game

capture 02 : only "updates championshipsand data" are in black...

capture 03 : same thing with english leagues pyramid level 9

capture 04 : "editor data saved..........test the rules before saving to allow them in the game"  or something like that (my game is in french )

which other files do you need to look at ?

Capture01.jpg

Capture02.jpg

Capture03.jpg

Capture04.jpg

17 hours ago, rakkham said:

ok i made some captures...

capture 04 : "editor data saved..........test the rules before saving to allow them in the game"  or something like that (my game is in french )

Go up top to "Rules" -> "Test Rules" -> "All" and once it is done verifying save your file and then try to open it in game

19 hours ago, rakkham said:

ok so which files do you need precisely ? i am a bit idiot about all that... The files in "my documents " ? or the files in C, program files, steam, steamapps, common, sports interactive, football manager 2019....?

Just the mises a jour championnat & donnees file. Although try Weirys suggestion first, because he is right about the verifying.

On 02/01/2020 at 22:47, daveyid89 said:

I've a couple of editor ideas and wondering if anyone has already made any of the below.

1. A file that removes all sugar daddy clubs. 

2. A global transfer embargo for all clubs - force all teams to rely on youth academy.

3. All clubs have a sign domestic players only requirement (similar to Athletic Bilbao's rule. If slightly less strict). 

I'd love to have a file that removes sugar daddys and also if it can be done something that would even out the prize/tv money across the top european leagues; maybe that would help CL being more varied, right now every save I start after a few years it's just a string of EPL teams winning it every season

let me show you what happens...first in the file "my documents" you can see that Sports Intercactive appears twice...!!! so then after that you have a screenshot of the modified Belgian Proximus League (2d tier) that appears when i open the pre game editor and load the datas...and the result when i open FM 2019 : completely different ( file not modified ) !!!!! i really will go crazy with that !!!!!

documents.jpg

proximus.jpg

Partie _ _Sans nom__ Partie Ajouter un nouvel entraîneur.png

18 hours ago, ElectroniX said:

I'd love to have a file that removes sugar daddys and also if it can be done something that would even out the prize/tv money across the top european leagues; maybe that would help CL being more varied, right now every save I start after a few years it's just a string of EPL teams winning it every season

this might help. You would have to remove the sugar daddys via the pre game editor and then remove the option for takeover in all the biggest nations (France, Italy, Spain, Germany) and possibly some others via the DDT file it was I think. It is the one that prevent certain types of takeover, just the ones in you need.

17 hours ago, rakkham said:

let me show you what happens...first in the file "my documents" you can see that Sports Intercactive appears twice...!!! so then after that you have a screenshot of the modified Belgian Proximus League (2d tier) that appears when i open the pre game editor and load the datas...and the result when i open FM 2019 : completely different ( file not modified ) !!!!! i really will go crazy with that !!!!!

If you start your game, have you also loaded those files from the editor folder? I don't have FM19, but in 18 and 20, when you start your game, you have the option to select certain editor files. It is possible that because you have two folders the game looks in the folder that doesn't have your changes.

I have downloaded the file and take a look at it. I asked for that file, because it was shown in your screenshot, not being verified (as what Weiry said to check).

On 12/01/2020 at 22:03, rakkham said:

i did this ( as following your instructions ) for Dynamo Berlin and it worked, did the same for Wimbledon and Fuchse and...it didn't work grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I checked the German file (mises a jour championnat & donnees.fmf)

The issue there: Bundesliga is NOK (19 instead of 18), 2. Bundesliga is not OK (17 team instead of 18). So one team needs to move back from Bundesliga to 2. Bundesliga, for instance Allemannia Aachen.

Then 3. Liga has an error, 20 teams needed, found 22. So 2 teams need to be moved a level lower.

It then gives me an error on the BFV pokal, but that might be because I am doing this in the FM20 editor and I can see 28 errors in the file (probably because of loading it into the FM20 editor).

For the other competitions, where you want to move teams, same thing applies.

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, lfc7 said:

Can someone point me in the right direction to ask this please ? What is the rep of canvey island ? I play on stadia so don’t have access to an editor to check myself. Thanks 

Hi there,

Can anyone please tell me, is it possible to mod the fan flags, without having to affect the ad-boards?

I presume they would need their own config file to re-write the code. 
I haven’t seen stand alone fan flag / banner mods. Something that you could do in other football manager games in the past.

I only really either play U.K. or MLS leagues and so wouldn’t need every single team in the world.

Any help appreciated.

I'm wondering if anyone has found (or would be willing to create) a database that goes further down the Spanish league system than the top regional divisions. So, for example, in @Timo61's Spain update, we have the Primera Catalan as the lowest tier that one can manage in as far as the region of Catalonia goes. But there are three divisions below this according to this website:

https://www.siguetuliga.com/futbol-espana

This site lists the divisions and the teams, so the data could be found here. If there isn't already a database out there that goes this far down the Spanish structure, would one of the many excellent editors that we have on the forum be willing to take a look at this and attempt to create it? I think it would just be a case of expanding upon @Timo61's Spain database by adding some divisions to the regional league structure. There may be a few regional cups too. If anyone would be willing to invest the time and effort making this, it would be greatly appreciated. I'd try it myself, but when things get more complicated in the editor I really don't mess around with it. 

Cheers in advance. 

On 12/02/2020 at 17:33, Musestar said:

Hi there,

Can anyone please tell me, is it possible to mod the fan flags, without having to affect the ad-boards?

I presume they would need their own config file to re-write the code. 
I haven’t seen stand alone fan flag / banner mods. Something that you could do in other football manager games in the past.

I only really either play U.K. or MLS leagues and so wouldn’t need every single team in the world.

Any help appreciated.

Maybe the guys in the skinning/graphics forums have something like this?

On 13/02/2020 at 21:53, Tikka Mezzala said:

I'm wondering if anyone has found (or would be willing to create) a database that goes further down the Spanish league system than the top regional divisions. So, for example, in @Timo61's Spain update, we have the Primera Catalan as the lowest tier that one can manage in as far as the region of Catalonia goes. But there are three divisions below this according to this website:

https://www.siguetuliga.com/futbol-espana

This site lists the divisions and the teams, so the data could be found here. If there isn't already a database out there that goes this far down the Spanish structure, would one of the many excellent editors that we have on the forum be willing to take a look at this and attempt to create it? I think it would just be a case of expanding upon @Timo61's Spain database by adding some divisions to the regional league structure. There may be a few regional cups too. If anyone would be willing to invest the time and effort making this, it would be greatly appreciated. I'd try it myself, but when things get more complicated in the editor I really don't mess around with it. 

Cheers in advance. 

I saw on fmsite some lower leagues update till 9th division but only 5th or 6th level has all divisions created.

1 hour ago, Bigpole said:

I saw on fmsite some lower leagues update till 9th division but only 5th or 6th level has all divisions created.

Cheers. I had a look. They have managed to go down to the bottom tier in Andalucia and Madrid I think. I was hoping to do a save in Catalonia. Maybe they will update it in the future. 

Hi.

Does anyone else haves problem when it comes to data files?

For me I cant have more than 471 data files.

Many of them are not showing up.

All together I have more than 600 data files but only 471 are showing up. Im sure that  those files that are not showing up are verified. 

I dont get it why wouldnt they show up ingame? Is there a limit on data files? 

The game can have issues loading all files, but you would have noticed it during the startup of the game. It could crash during the loading screens.

Never have seen anything about not seeing all files. If you reload, it is the same set of files that you see or are there different files loaded each time?

On 25/02/2020 at 19:27, Wolf_pd said:

The game can have issues loading all files, but you would have noticed it during the startup of the game. It could crash during the loading screens.

Never have seen anything about not seeing all files. If you reload, it is the same set of files that you see or are there different files loaded each time?

Game does crash when I try to load it up

but it works if I cut out editor data folder in documents then run the game then copy back the editor data folder

the game runs but it only shows 461 files out of 540.

yes diferent files are loaded each time.

Im trying to find a solution for some time now but it looks like i will have to remove some editor data files.

Yeah, that a definite loading issue. Had that as well.

If you need all files, then you have a problem. If you don't need all files, make sure to archive the files you don't need at another place (not under the FM20 folder at least)