Sports Interactive Community
SixPointer

Editor requests - Custom league files - ask here

Hello is somebody planning do Japan leagues activates??? I find on Steam Workshop the Japan leagues but is only Club Names no real players in club we have in Football Manager 2018 file which we put in inc file in FM which load real Japan players.

On 08/11/2018 at 22:43, AnonymusGolden said:

Same! I know there used to be a japanese pyramid last year, but i don't know if there were real players added.

I'd love to manage in Japan, specially this year with Iniesta and Torres over there

Me too, would love an up-to-date Japanese database.

Yes that's true. If anybody is going to create (or has created) the Japanese database post it here so we know. Players like Iniesta and Podolski are missing and this is bad :O 

On 10/11/2018 at 20:49, traitormatt said:

On that note, has anyone heard about a plan for an Argentine database? My friends and I want to do a challenge save where we race up from the 5th division (Torneo Federal C or Primera D Metropolitana)

I was thinking about trying to do it but as I have never done anything as extensive as this and with the structure being a bit complex, I wanted to see if someone is working on it because I would love to either completely mooch off their work or help build on it in some way. Much love.

We are currently working on the structure, but struggling with the editor so far. 

the final you got river vs Boca, was that with River being local in the second game or the other way around?

@keyzerFAQ Nice! I understand that it's a bit chaotic but I will look out for it. I am very excited if it can be figured out.

River was home in the first leg and the second leg was Boca at home. It was 2-1 Boca won the first leg then in the second leg it was 2-1 and I put on Ignacio Fernandez in the 85th minute and he scored a belter of a free kick in the 90+ minute to win it all. I was actually out of my chair yelling.

Could someone create the post-Brexit system for the English game as proposed by the FA (article quoted in full in thread) starting in 2019/20 ? Miles Jacobson has said it would be disastrous for the English game so it might be interesting to sim it.

Hello, can someone upload this mod Ultimate League https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1563660432&searchtext= , i don't have Steam version of fm.

5 hours ago, tugor said:

Hello, can someone upload this mod Ultimate League https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1563660432&searchtext= , i don't have Steam version of fm.

Why don't you have the Steam version of the game? Where did you get your copy of the game from?