Sports Interactive Community

Trying to buy the in-game editor, when it pops to the screen to 'authorize' I can't click anything in the little box, even if I try to move the cursor to a specific spot on the page? 

I've tried every screen resolution size and although FM changes size the steam overlay does not. 

I've tried changing the launch options via properties in steam but still no change.

Please help someone! 

Screen Shot 2017-11-11 at 00.30.50.png

If you run the game in Windowed mode (can be set via the display options within the in-game preferences). are you able to complete the transaction? Let us know, thanks. 

You still having this problem mate? Mine is the same try to open the steam overlay and everything is really small, can’t seem to click on anything on it.

6 hours ago, Neil Brock said:

As said above, if you run in Windowed mode do you encounter the same issue? 

Same happens on windowed mode, the overlay is just really small and I can't seem to click on anything.

Hi Guys, 

We believe this issue is caused by high dpi settings and therefore, high resolution settings. 

1) If you are on Windows, you can change your DPI settings to 100% by going to desktop -> right click -> set zoom (size of text, apps and other items) to 100%

2) You may then wish to change your desktop resolution as things may appear very big, or too small, depending on your system resolution. 

Set something regular for a non-high definition display such as 1920x1080 (for 1080p) as your screen resolution in Advanced Display Settings (link displayed below the zoom option  noted above on Windows 10). 

When you run the game now the overlay should be appearing across the whole screen without issues, but the display resolution may make things such as text less clear (this is because you've changed your DPI setting above. 

If you are not on Windows but are on a Mac, please post in the Mac issues forum and I can help you there.

As stated we are looking into this issue affecting users on HIDPI displays, but the above may help you in the meantime.

Thanks, 

Lucas

3 hours ago, Lucas Weatherby said:

Hi Guys, 

We believe this issue is caused by high dpi settings and therefore, high resolution settings. 

1) If you are on Windows, you can change your DPI settings to 100% by going to desktop -> right click -> set zoom (size of text, apps and other items) to 100%

2) You may then wish to change your desktop resolution as things may appear very big, or too small, depending on your system resolution. 

Set something regular for a non-high definition display such as 1920x1080 (for 1080p) as your screen resolution in Advanced Display Settings (link displayed below the zoom option  noted above on Windows 10). 

When you run the game now the overlay should be appearing across the whole screen without issues, but the display resolution may make things such as text less clear (this is because you've changed your DPI setting above. 

If you are not on Windows but are on a Mac, please post in the Mac issues forum and I can help you there.

As stated we are looking into this issue affecting users on HIDPI displays, but the above may help you in the meantime.

Thanks, 

Lucas

I am having these same problems but am using MAC. Could you link me the MAC forum to post there please, i can not seem to find it.

10 hours ago, matt003 said:

I am having these same problems but am using MAC. Could you link me the MAC forum to post there please, i can not seem to find it.

HERE