Who are you all managing and why?

Picked Hungerford in the Conference south. I usually pick low league teams I haven't tried before and make up a local manager with favourite teams from the area. I then play the team until I get fired or really end up as far as I can possibly go. Always only make one game for each version of the game and see where that takes me. As I'm not in any hurry when I play I can make a rather big game with lots of players and leagues so I can move around when the need arises. 

Coventry City for two reasons:

A.  I was listening to The Specials when the beta came out (and I was trying to decide who to start with)
B.  A good challenge trying to get the 1987 FA Cup winners and former Premier league team back from the brink

On 11.11.2017 at 06:07, oulzac said:

Llandudno, because they were the first team to offer a job.

On 11.11.2017 at 23:40, Argente said:

Same for me!

On 13.11.2017 at 10:24, roykela said:

LLandudno in Wales.
Because they were the first club that offered me a job.
My ultimate goal with that club, until i get sacked, is to reach the Champions League group stage.
That will be major success for me.
But first i have to get to that level. So, for now i'm happy if i win the Welsh Cup.
My team is rubbish and i have a hard time (or, my scouts are having a hard time) finding players that will improve my team.

Same team, and for the same reason as the persons above.

14 hours ago, ParanoidBuddha said:

And in CL? :D 

First season they went unbeaten in their group (RBL, Sevilla, Basel) then lost 5-2 to Liverpool 

Second season they got out a group of RBL, Tottenham and CSKA, before beating Arsenal on away goals. Then beat Real Madrid 2-0, before Tottenham knocked them out at the Semi Final stage. 

Third season they sit third with four points from four games. Arsenal top with ten and RBL (again, should that be logged as a bug?) on nine, so probably dropping into the Europa 

Ravenna, Serie C in Italy. Love the club colors and badge, playing LLM mainly.

Currently in my 3rd season as we're playing Serie A already, won the Coppa Italia last year as well. Most of the giants played with youngsters against me.

3 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

First season they went unbeaten in their group (RBL, Sevilla, Basel) then lost 5-2 to Liverpool 

Second season they got out a group of RBL, Tottenham and CSKA, before beating Arsenal on away goals. Then beat Real Madrid 2-0, before Tottenham knocked them out at the Semi Final stage. 

Third season they sit third with four points from four games. Arsenal top with ten and RBL (again, should that be logged as a bug?) on nine, so probably dropping into the Europa 

Thanks!
2 finals in the last 3 years, if I am not wrong the team (with Real Madrid) with more finals from when the Champions league exists but on every FM we keep struggling to pass the group stage apparently :seagull: :lol:
About RBL is sure strange

Archived