[FM18] Knattspyrnufélag Rangæinga - Youth Only Iceland

Warg92

4 hours ago, DazRTaylor said:

Blimey, considering Huginn were in the second tier last season, they have had some fall from grace!

Congrats on the title mate.  :thup:

Thank you!

They are actually predicted as 6 of 8 teams in 4. deild karla Group D as well!

Pre Season 2021

Even though I want to start the pre season late february, and that is what I chose when I get the option, we still start in the end of January. A bit annoying, but nothing I can do.

CroIaRo.png

A lot of games this pre season. Most of them are good, but that 0-1 against Elliði was perhaps the worst, as they play in the botto tier...

9n4iHM4.png

We are not actually predicted at the bottom this year! I'm aiming for a mid table finish.

The Squad

ncACBCs.png

Three of the youth intake players from last year has already grown so much that they are starting every game!

Key Players

igTbPLe.png

This guy will most likely leave the club this season, as he is a free transfer, and does not want to sign a new contract. He is our star man though!

fXyKQNP.png

YHPp560.pngU4KELkU.png

The big man will have to play really well to fill the shoes of Bragi Baldursson (JR03a)! Baldursson has joined Stjarnan in the top league after he left us.

And another coaching badge for me!

8RmQyj4.png

I will only be doing end of the season updates from now on, no mid season.

They are a bit short, and does not really do much...

7 minutes ago, Jimbokav1971 said:

Good form in the worthless pre-season Cup @Warg92, (I mean League Cup of course).  :lol:

Obviously theres not a tremendous amount of weight on the league cup since most of the teams use it to get fit and get ready for the league. But most teams take it very seriously and play a solid line up every game. The players are as motivated as you can be in a 4th division cup. But obviously as you can see the quality is not there hahaha. (Someone from Iceland said that) In real life its not totally worthless apparently :D  

6 hours ago, Humbby said:

Revenge!

It feels good! :)

4 hours ago, deltablue said:

Nicely done last year :)

Thank you!

1 hour ago, Jimbokav1971 said:

Good form in the worthless pre-season Cup @Warg92, (I mean League Cup of course).  :lol:

I'm calling it a pre-season cup as well :p But there is some money to be won actually! And thank you :)

1 hour ago, Humbby said:

Obviously theres not a tremendous amount of weight on the league cup since most of the teams use it to get fit and get ready for the league. But most teams take it very seriously and play a solid line up every game. The players are as motivated as you can be in a 4th division cup. But obviously as you can see the quality is not there hahaha. (Someone from Iceland said that) In real life its not totally worthless apparently :D  

I know it's not. It was just based on my previous experiences managing HK in Iceland where I used to just play the kids in this and not care if I won or lost just as if they were friendly games. 

Yotuh Intake 2021

I really want a good CB this year, as this just happened

CHtg931.png

8xqemVm.png

We get a CB, not as good as I hoped for, but plenty of time to grow! He is also the only player from Iceland that is not born in Hvolsvöllur!

We also get a pretty good CM, and that is another place we needed a player for the future!

The Three Best

YOnoRo4.png

Kuui5vV.png

It's nice to have a player I don't have to copy paste the name of to get it right :p

U2uRkdd.png

A good left back is also wanted. This guy is okay, but he is sooo slow!

End of the 2021 Season

wzIVhhK.png

Well, who would have thought this?!

l85Gp60.pngcM3IFmy.png

wy8BpBN.png

This was an amazing season! We stared the season with an amazing run that saw us score 20 goals in 5 games!

I did not believe in us to be honest, but the players proved me wrong, and I'm very glad they did! In the 0-4 games against Haukar, we lost 3 players in the first half to injuries, then a fourth one in the 55th min...

2o4htgs.png

The first game in both cups were good, but then we got knocked out by two top teams. Two close games, so I'm pretty happy.

x3Rd1Vj.png

TWMASTb.pngMZCSfc8.png

bRww6oH.png

This is Sæþór Þorvarðarson's (JR02a) stats this year. He's amazing!

Best Eleven 2021

qgeZwSF.png

Best Overall Eleven

DmBVeFi.png

Ahhh, yes, the legend Trausti Sigurðsson (JR04m), with one game and a 6.60 rating...

Another coaching badge for me

BEIsyNh.png

And another youth recruitment upgrade.

xHhuqjf.png

One thing I have noticed though, the two last upgrades for the recruitment have said the same thing, "Extensive in its range".

13 hours ago, JayR2003 said:

Were you able to sign Sæþór Þorvarðarson on a long-term deal, or is he close to finding not-green-but-still-snowy-yet-better-paid pastures?

He is with us until 2024, at least :) I hope he will stay for longer if he continues with that average rating!

Pre Season 2022

XdIvAfP.png

I might have gone a bit crazy with the pre season games... A bit too much maybe :p A lot of red and yellow, not happy with that...

AZfAygJ.png

Not a big surprise here, with us being predicted bottom. I hope we can do better, but it will be a tough season.

The Squad

wBcCAHk.png

Only two players left that has been with the club from the start.

Key Players

b97ZSqA.png

The big man has become a very good player in one season! Pretty good Physical stats for a player at this level.

CEwag1G.png

BRtdq5b.png

KwcyDui.png

Sold Players Watch

We have only lost two very good players so far, but I guess this list will grow in the coming seasons.

AS9FlAA.png

XKfqVzb.png

Can't say he has impressed! He should have stayed with us!

gPijlCt.png

1tdma6q.png

Ingvar helped Vikingur to a promotion, but has struggled in the three games he has played in the top league.

Youth Intake 2022

GMQFPpz.png

Another very good intake, the only problem is that the best player from this intake is a DM, and I do not use DMs. I'll retrain him to BWM.

Two polish players with good potential as well!

All the players that I have left without a tag will be released.

The Three Best

4bwTWtz.png

48XA7j0.png

aHENDVx.png

This guy is QUICK!

End of the 2022 Season

ePBIieq.png

dIr3ALt.pngfP0lMu8.png

I don't know what to say really. I would have been happy to finish in a mid table position, but we won the whole damn thing! I don't know why we finished in front of Fram, but I'm not complaining. It might be because in the two games against them we won 3-2 and drew 0-0.

kJXyvyB.png

We finished the season with two lossed, and I thought we screwed up our title win. In the last game we were 2-1 up until the 90th minute, then they scored one in 90+1 and 90+4...

T5w8p1w.png

As normal, we suck in the cups...

fvwPWri.png

Sæþór Þorvarðarson (JR02a) is no longer our best striker in terms of CA, but with his scoring record, he won't lose his place in the starting eleven the coming year!

RT274LZ.png2BN6amf.png

jvY0lZa.png

Sæþór's stats speak for themself really.

Best Eleven 2022

jl9v3NM.png

Best Overall Eleven

RRiCXa0.png

And with us going in to the top league I got this message

TwsdVW3.png

Very good news!

The first offer for one of our players that is not coming from another Icelandic club!

ZunC0gx.png

I declined of course.

I other news, KR is the first icelandic team ever to be in the Europa League group stages!

9WJe69O.png

pw57Qjd.png

They finished last in their group, but won a game against Feyenoord!

Pre Season 2023

Pv58XBV.png

Again, not a big surprise that we are predicted bottom. But, we were predicted bottom last year as well, and we ended up winning the league! I doubt that will happen this year, but you never know :)

P62WlHP.png

We won those we should win, and lost those we should lose to be honest, so all in all, an okay pre season.

The Squad

33G7EKd.png

Only one player left that has been with us from the start, and he will most likely leave after this season.

Key Players

HQkaCAu.png

E6yYW3a.png

NI4F8h2.png

Now then, I usually put the best player at the top, but this time he is down here. And the reason is, in the second to last friendly game, this happened:

FkDPPQU.png

So he probably won't play a single game this season.

MB2CI3U.png

Youth Intake 2023

3JPsiqS.png

I really wanted a right back this year, as we really are struggling on the right side without Ellert.  But I'm not the one that decides what we get, so this is it.

If I'm honest, this is a pretty poor intake. Yes, we get a good GK, but that is probably on of the positions with the best cover. And we already have two good CMs that is just waiting for their chance. A lot of bad  determination and personalities as well.

But I'm not complaining tho, we have been very lucky with the intakes so far!

The Two Best

KJ5aUIk.png

L5aQDvw.png

Horrible physicals...

End of the 2023 Season

kDpBeuq.png

1UgyFoD.pngjZcheLQ.png

We should not be this high on the table, we were lucky in a bunch of games! We REALLY struggled with the right back position, and the two replacements for Ellert Jóhannesson (JR04a) had average ratings of 6.46 and 6.38. That says it all really.

All in all I'm happy with the season, so I'm looking forward to next one!

0tmK8Tx.png

We actually did very good in the Cups as well. Should maybe have beaten both the teams we lost against, nonetheless pretty good.

0nHkQn7.png

gxFXy0E.pngjOQAh5o.png

JFBRMx6.png

Sæþór Þorvarðarsons replacement did a very good job. Sæþór did not take the chances when he got them sadly.

fLshSoN.png

Two players in the Team of the Year as well! Konrad Bator was top scorer this season!

Best Eleven 2023

UE5demP.png

Best Overall Eleven

bf6dTzm.png

Other Stuff from this year.

PQKQL29.png

GguWZ4l.png

Oet97xr.png

H4OJxuy.png

A new record for players called up to the national teams :)

Teams from Iceland in Europe

FH

9mv2hZH.png

KR

8YqawcI.png

Stjarnan

h76xNQG.png

Breiðablik

28Wcj7U.png

For the second time this year, I have had a computer crash that has deleted everything on my PC, including the saves...

I tried to get them back this weekend, but no luck. So this is the end of this save, sorry about that.

I'll be back soon!

19 hours ago, Jimbokav1971 said:

You know the answer to this is simple. 

Save to cloud once per season. :thup:

Then, the most you lose ever is 1 season, (which is bad but not a disaster like losing a whole save). 

Oh man, I have not even thought about that... That may solve everything :p

19 hours ago, Challenger said:

Did you happen to have any issues with the league cup? It doesn't play past the group stage in my game (draw never takes place).

No problems whatsoever.

Archived