Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
murselsenay

Low FPS after the game release

Hello,

Everything was okay while I am playing demo of FM 2018. But the game is released today and it became full version. Then I got really low fps on both game interface and match. I have installed the last version of my gpu drivers. Whats the problem ?? 

Thanks,

Okay what graphics quality level are you running the game in via the in-game preferences? If you lower it, say from High to Medium etc, does it make any difference? 

Also please post your dxdiag so we can take a look and see what sort of level it should be running at. Details here - https://community.sigames.com/faq/football-manager-2018/134_how-to/138_pc/how-to-find-my-system-dxdiag-r400/

Thanks. 

I tried all graphics settings and I use windows 10 and I update my directx to 12 to run Mafia 3. But its interesting that I can play 6 months demo version really well. Now, I really cant play because of laggy. Its weird.

P.S. I have installed the last directx and graphic drivers. and i will send dxdiag soon.

Edited by murselsenay

Do you have any kind of anti-virus program installed? If so, what type? 

What graphics quality are you running the game in as set via the in-game preferences? If you lower it down, do you still encounter the same lag during a match? In regards to the fps you notice on general screens, that's not necessarily an issue, as some need to generate information and will take a moment to do so. The only place in-game you should always be seeing a consistent fps is during a match. 

Hey again,

I have lag problem on in-game screen and 3d match both. I mean when I click "continue" button, fixture appears from top. This fixture view is also laggy. everything is laggy. I tried all graphic settings but it doesnt work. I have faced the same problem in Football Manager 2016 but I dont remember how we solve it. I hope we can solve it again :/

We cant solve this issue? I still cant play. I uninstall and install the game. I change vertical sync to off but it doesnt matter. What can I do  ? any advice ?

Okay you've got a fair number of Windows Updates outstanding, so as a starting point probably good to make sure these are all up to date. 

I have done all updates and my problem is solved :)) Everything is okay. I really thank you to help me. :) I can play maximum graphic setting now :)