Sub Top

WOF 343

Volante 442

Underdog

Volante 442 anchor

GOODBYE VOL 2

WOF 352

Strikerless

Knap, I do not really understand what tactics to use from the first post. There are  a lot.  I guess I start with Blue Matter v.4 tactic. But then which tactics do I use for the other 2 slots?

Do I need one for very difficult opponents, or when losing? Do I need another one for when players get send off the pitch?

I read this post by you 

but I am still not sure how to setup my 3 tactics for teams like Ajax, Chelsea or Barcelona. Any help is very much appreciated. :)

They are all top teams and Vo;4 is the latest. Usually put the main tactic in all 3 slots.

For difficult  game you can try a counter mentality or defensive if down to 10. Can use other tactics like a 343.

Here's my results with the 433 in my second full season in the Premier with Leeds.  We cracked 100 goals, had the top three goal scorers in the Premier each with 20+.  Very successful and likely overachieving.  I will note, some issues in the following season.  I am 0-4-2 in my first six.  Losses to Man City and Man U.  Draws with Middlesbrough, Huddersfield, Burnley and Arsenal.  In all four draws we've conceded late goals (past the 75' mark) to equalize.  I've been using the VOL442 and the VOL442 with Anchor alot this season.  Actually coming in to hunt up a 352 tactic...see if that helps.

Leeds Knap 433 tactic.png

Update of my Sud America save with this tactic. Unbelievable achievement winning the Copa Libertadores and losing the final of the FIFA World Cup against Manchester United. I didn't want to change the tactic, we started losing 4-0 and could score 2 goals to make up the result.

Thank you so much for this tactic. This is a really small team in Uruguay, my reputation has been increasing a lot since my Libertadores success, I'm seeing that with the staff that wants to come to my team that are the best of the best 2-3 teams of the country (Peñarol, Nacional and Defensor Sporting).

The players from big clubs are starting to get interested in coming but although we have a lot of money in the bank, the board is not allowing me too much to buy.

Copa Libertadores

5a5f61839fda4_ScreenShot2018-01-16at9_03_46AM.thumb.png.f3f6303a6a5ff4c77c9f1086744007e5.png5a5f617fe1e51_ScreenShot2018-01-16at9_03_35AM.thumb.png.e571aafcda912427214f2a4edd102836.png

FIFA World Cup

5a5f618f3aa70_ScreenShot2018-01-17at11_42_06AM.thumb.png.fb88007f4e213f6311fb2bbfb2e366dd.png5a5f618905274_ScreenShot2018-01-17at11_41_29AM.thumb.png.d342f496da5f615abdc4322eb34183aa.png

1 hour ago, Ricotero_uy said:

Update of my Sud America save with this tactic. Unbelievable achievement winning the Copa Libertadores and losing the final of the FIFA World Cup against Manchester United. I didn't want to change the tactic, we started losing 4-0 and could score 2 goals to make up the result.

Thank you so much for this tactic. This is a really small team in Uruguay, my reputation has been increasing a lot since my Libertadores success, I'm seeing that with the staff that wants to come to my team that are the best of the best 2-3 teams of the country (Peñarol, Nacional and Defensor Sporting).

The players from big clubs are starting to get interested in coming but although we have a lot of money in the bank, the board is not allowing me too much to buy.

Copa Libertadores

5a5f61839fda4_ScreenShot2018-01-16at9_03_46AM.thumb.png.f3f6303a6a5ff4c77c9f1086744007e5.png5a5f617fe1e51_ScreenShot2018-01-16at9_03_35AM.thumb.png.e571aafcda912427214f2a4edd102836.png

FIFA World Cup

5a5f618f3aa70_ScreenShot2018-01-17at11_42_06AM.thumb.png.fb88007f4e213f6311fb2bbfb2e366dd.png5a5f618905274_ScreenShot2018-01-17at11_41_29AM.thumb.png.d342f496da5f615abdc4322eb34183aa.png

what tactic and version was this?

On 4-1-2018 at 22:22, DJ Sir Matthew said:

Ok, I'll try that next season for Champions League (unless we only qualify for Europa League). While we're not the strongest team in Belgium, there is hardly any team that can win from us, especially if I play with my A-team :)

Ok, just little update. Haven'y thu much lately but succeeded in doing the treble 2nd season in top flight. Been able to keep the team more or less together, so lest's see if we can do better in the champions league this year.

This tactic is the nuts though.

On ‎11‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 06:48, knap said:

For me, this tactic is by far the highest scoring in FM 2018. I don't use it all the time because it can be very vulnerable defensively. But if you have a quality squad with two strong CBs  and use it in key moments it's unstoppable. 

I'm coaching Barcelona and just wrapped up 2028. We played the CL final against AC Milan. I started with knap's WOF 343, which is usually very reliable in Cup matches. We started horribly, trailing 0-2 after 30 minutes. I decided to change tactics radically to this Double T Mr L tweak. The team responded-in a big way. 10 unanswered goals. I don't think I've seen anything like it in a CL Final. Unbelievable.

Barca_CL2028.thumb.jpg.149358aa2c8b5e9069a4feffee49c9e0.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

This tactic is perfect for Liverpool. I'm about to start a new save because I just finished 4th season with them unbeaten with 120+ goal difference and its not fun any more :) will post some screen shots later. A few tips, fast strikers on left and right side. More physical striker with great finishing and decent jumping and heading in the middle. I always put left footed striker on right side (Salah) and right footed on left side (Mane). This is by far the most scoring tactic right now but it will be leaky in defense until your players develop strong teamwork.

16 ore fa, marksmithlfc1234 ha scritto:

Knap would you say this is your best tactic this year ?? Im was thinking of giving it a go with Liverpool 

No. Personally in my Roma save, i have tested BLUE, VOLANTE BBM/ANCHOR and  ARGUS 343. BLUE to me was good but very unstable, conceed a lot of goals and could have upsetting results. I had problems especially against top teams. For me VOLANTE is by far the best version for any level of team. Plus i love  beeing able to shift ingame, with the same tactic, to a defensive or offensive approach. BBM when i am the top dog, ANCHOR when playing as under dog. The balance is far better in VOLANTE. ARGUS to me is similar to BLUE. Same problems.

5 saat önce, eflakbogdanbeyi said:

I made some tweaks. P to F9, DLP to HB, APs to IFs and IWB to front. Tempo very low to low or normal (it depends what you need). Played with right footed on right IF and left footed on left IF. 

20180210173705_1.thumb.jpg.2209b3aea9e6aeabe0a98b53e590d1f9.jpg20180210174428_1.thumb.jpg.dd21a0e9d43637741c0656b23f9a33d3.jpg

BM 4-3-3 Knap Tweak.fmf

I will try.

Yenilen gol ve orta 2'linin performansı nasıldı? Bir de topla oynama yüzden yükseldi mi? Bu Bluematter harika bir taktik ama tek eksiği bunlar.

13 saat önce, mika_aaritalo said:

I will try.

Yenilen gol ve orta 2'linin performansı nasıldı? Bir de topla oynama yüzden yükseldi mi? Bu Bluematter harika bir taktik ama tek eksiği bunlar.

hocam yenilen gol sayısı biraz fazla. sezon başında 1er aylık sürelerle çıktım tatile o ara sıkıntı yoktu. sonra sezonun kalanını tek seferde simüle ettim. sakatlanan adamların yerine falan hep yanlış tercihler yapmış asistan menajer. mesela orta ikili ve kanatların hızlı olması lazım ama yapay zeka oralara hep lallana'yı uygun görmüş. lallana girdikten sonra da takım gol yemeye, yenilmeye başlamış. ondan yana sıkıntı var. ama şu an benfica kariyerimde kullanıyorum, maçları da kendim oynuyorum. taktik zaten orijinal blue matter gibi, izlemesi zevkli ve bol gollü. biraz daha orta saha kalabalık, defansif açıdan faydalı. bu arada bekleyi çok yönlü, destek yap. daha iyi oluyor. golü bulunca geri çekiyorum onları falan. 

8 saat önce, eflakbogdanbeyi said:

hocam yenilen gol sayısı biraz fazla. sezon başında 1er aylık sürelerle çıktım tatile o ara sıkıntı yoktu. sonra sezonun kalanını tek seferde simüle ettim. sakatlanan adamların yerine falan hep yanlış tercihler yapmış asistan menajer. mesela orta ikili ve kanatların hızlı olması lazım ama yapay zeka oralara hep lallana'yı uygun görmüş. lallana girdikten sonra da takım gol yemeye, yenilmeye başlamış. ondan yana sıkıntı var. ama şu an benfica kariyerimde kullanıyorum, maçları da kendim oynuyorum. taktik zaten orijinal blue matter gibi, izlemesi zevkli ve bol gollü. biraz daha orta saha kalabalık, defansif açıdan faydalı. bu arada bekleyi çok yönlü, destek yap. daha iyi oluyor. golü bulunca geri çekiyorum onları falan. 

thnx bro.

teşekkürler :)

• 2 weeks later...

@knap

First of all, 433 blue matter is awesome. I crushed Premier League and Polish Ekstraklasa. Now i've decided to play with some roles like Regista/Segundo Volante because i don't like DLP/defence because it has a really weak marks always. I like to play a high possesion tactic so which tactic could you recommend me ? Now I am managing BVB. Thanks in advance Mr.Knap!

2 hours ago, Heywood JaBlowme said:

So any one of the BM 433 tactics you've posted should be good for 18.3 then knap?

Thanks. 

And are there any Roma fans here? Was thinking of starting a new save with them and was wondering which of knap's tactics have been the most effective.

Roma fan here. Here is my first season progress with blue matter vol 4. and no transfers made. Team is scoring like crazy but also conceding a lot. I have always been in favor of scoring more than opponent so this tactic is perfect for me. STC is scoring most goals. Dzeko did amazing job in champions league and I agreed to sell him to chelsea after the season is finished for 40+ mil and Schick is equally impressive.

20180303033531_1.jpg

20180303033543_1.jpg

20180303033634_1.jpg

20180303034003_1.jpg

20180303034024_1.jpg

In a second leg vs united they scored 2 in the beginning and I had to change something so I went from balanced width to narrow. Team responded great and I kept playing narrow from that match on. Results are unbelievable as you can see and I really enjoy every second of this total football.

Screenshot_2.jpg

Archived