Sports Interactive Community
bassistuk

Tomorrow is the day. What team you picking?

i think i'll continue my beta save with Leyton Orient and get them back up the league's and make a big team of them.

I hope i won't regret starting on the beta in a few weeks/months..

47 minutes ago, Olivierlandman said:

i think i'll continue my beta save with Leyton Orient and get them back up the league's and make a big team of them.

I hope i won't regret starting on the beta in a few weeks/months..

speaking of this, what would be the biggest difference between the beta save experience and the original version, anyone?

As for the topic, as usual i’ll start with Everton and make sure Lukaku begs to comeback :)

Managed to narrow my list down to 8 teams still undecided

Chernomorets Balchik - Bulgaria
NK Kustosija - Croatia
Olympia Prague - Czec h Rep
CS Stiinta Miroslava - Romania
FC Metaloglobus Bucuresti - Romania
FK Inter Bratislava - Slovakia
KFC Komarno - Slovakia
ND Ilirija 1919 Ljubljana - Slovenia

i really don't know I'M thinking dafuge (which i have started) 

Stafford possibly (fail again to get the PL)

Thinking of a FMStory carear which I'm in the process of writing out..but again what team i have two choices

In short no Clue 

10 minutes ago, ianscousemac said:

what time is it released?

nobody-knows.png

Back on topic... who will you be managing on FM18?

Gibraltar of course 2nd Div club play my hard work and effort in the flesh

I will have my usual saves with CD Tenerife, AFC Wimbledon, Plymouth Argyle, Parma and Preussen Münster, and at some point in these saves my favorite club Sporting Clube de Portugal but i have to earn them and get invited for the job. :cool:

I never start at Sporting because it doesn´t feel right and i want to have that goal to be invited for the job with my Dream Club.

This time i want to make something different and start somewhere else outside the big 5 leagues, and i made my mind up to take Cercle Brugge and turn them into a european powerhouse.

Had a short start at the Beta with some unusual teams for me and the Cercle one looks like the most fun to take over. :thup: 

After my dismal failure in the beta with my beloved Burnley (resigned before Christmas - though took some solace that my successor, Guus Hiddink, was even less successful!), I am going to try Hemel Hempstead in the Conference South. 

I used to live there and went to watch them semi-regularly back in their Isthmian League days (me and about 200 other souls).

I've decided on a brand new save with York City FC. Last time I managed them was on CM 93/94, where I won the Champions League with them. Hoping I can have as good a journey as that on this one. 

Probably be sacked by Christmas though...

Dinamo Zagreb because of that wonderfull cro newgens and wonderkids. This year Dani Olmo, Ante Coric, and Antonio Marin are cream on the top... 

Edited by Tomisa