Jump to content
Sports Interactive Community
gandrasch

FM18: Arsenal - Victoria Concordia Crescit

Recommended Posts

Hi,

 

I have started a season but cant find  eddie nkeita in my squad and can't find him when I search his name. Any suggestions? He looks a BEAST!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, THE_GUNN3R said:

Still couldn't find with the correct spelling. No idea why as i am playing as Arsenal...

Stupid question but assume you have checked in the U23 and U18 and cleared all the filters?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, THE_GUNN3R said:

Yeah checked the reserves. How do you filter and seatch for 23s and U18?

Maybe you play with a small database, otherwise I can't figure out why you can't find Nketiah.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi! I've never posted on one of these sites before but I think my friends are getting sick of me telling them about my save all the time so here I am.

I am currently in February of my 1st season in charge of arsenal playing 4231 but with 1 DM and 1CM(asymmetric). I am currently 1st in the table but only 2 points ahead of United, out of FA Cup in 3rd round to United and Carabo Cup to chelsea in the Semis and just comfortably beat Ajax to get to the round of 16 in the Europa League.

In the summer transfer window in terms of key outgoings, I sent Holding and Chambers out on loan to Huddersfield and Everton as I didn't think I'd play with them much this season, sold Elneny for £25m to Leicester and shipped of Debuchy only for £2m though.

I signed Jonny for £10m as he can play across the back four and as a back up RB for Bellerin, good value for money, De Ligt from Ajax for £15m plus a future percentage fee who has turned out to be a very good back up and will replace Kos maybe next season. I then signed Arda Turan for £7.5m which i thought was a bargain as he is playing very well, however signing on fees and agent fees nearly doubled that price. Finally I signed Inaki Williams from Bilbao for £44.5m as I needed a RW as Walcott is not a league winning RW.

I'm guessing everyone had a big Sanchez descion to make and inevitably he did not sign a new contract so I sold him to Liverpool(?!) in January for £60m plus 25% of the next sale so I think that is a good deal, i managed to get Ozil to sign on. So as a replacement for Sanchez i signed Zivkovic from Benfica for £53m (buy out) as a lot of high profile players didn't want to join due to the Europa league situation. I also signed a Brazilian LW called Rodrygo for £7.5m as my scouts rated him highly however he is only 17 so will not join until Jan 2019.

For next season I am hoping to buy Donnoruma for his buy of £67m as he is keen to join and Cech needs replacing, however his wages are very high. However, Madrid have transfer listed Asensio for £45m which could turn out to be very cheap for him so I had to decide which one I want as it is more one or the other, I doubt I can afford both.

My line up for big games is - Cech - Bellerin, Mustafi, Kos, Kolasnic - Xhaka - Ramsey - Williams, Ozil, Zivkovic - Lacazette 

Let me know what you think!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, mattb97 said:

In the summer transfer window in terms of key outgoings, I sent Holding and Chambers out on loan to Huddersfield and Everton as I didn't think I'd play with them much this season, sold Elneny for £25m to Leicester and shipped of Debuchy only for £2m though.

Did you have depth problems at the CB spot? Also the DM spot? I found Xhaka, like Arsenal have irl, inadequate as the midfield defender, which is why I’m surprised you sold Elneny without replacing him. You clearly are making it work, we sit in very similar table positions! Nice job!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, THE_GUNN3R said:

Yeah checked the reserves. How do you filter and seatch for 23s and U18?

Are you playing Football Manager Touch? Some youth players aren't in the database and instead of having u23s and u18s you just have one Reserve squad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First season me and my team were on fire. But since the patch update. Idk. It's all been struggling getting the points. No more beautiful plays. 

Now are experts telling it doesn't have impact on the play, but where is the problem then? My oppositions getting to know my tactic better? :( 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Same here. First season great attack and solid defence, won the league, FA cup and EL. Second season no major changes to the team and tactic, but struggling to score goals and my defence is terrible, sitting 11th after 10 games.

Edited by FCArsenal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, jacky_legs10 said:

Did you have depth problems at the CB spot? Also the DM spot? I found Xhaka, like Arsenal have irl, inadequate as the midfield defender, which is why I’m surprised you sold Elneny without replacing him. You clearly are making it work, we sit in very similar table positions! Nice job!

No I'm guessing I got very lucky in terms of injuries and suspensions as Kos & Mustafi have not missed a game for me and when I want to rotate it I play Mertesacker and De Ligt who have been doing pretty well. I think I have been lucky with DM also as I use Coquelin when I rest Xhaka or if he is suspended and in exterme cases De Ligt can play in DM too and it seems to have worked so far! Xhaka seems to be playing very well for me as Barcelona put a bid in for him in January which must say something. Did you sign a DM then? I was looking at someone from Porto before he was signed by PSG and possibly the Portuguese guy from Wolves? Can't seem to remember his name.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, mattb97 said:

Did you sign a DM then? I was looking at someone from Porto before he was signed by PSG and possibly the Portuguese guy from Wolves? Can't seem to remember his name.

I didn’t sign anyone except for Weston McKennie, young American who I’m waitining on a permit for, similar to Coquelin. I did keep Elneny who I like. I’m about to break the bank on a player who’s essentially elite enough to partner any midfielder, I want Fabinho and have spent the first season unsettling him. Ruben Neves is the Portuguese player at Wolves, he’s a nice shout! Especially if they stay in the championship, I gotta think he’d want to leave. Also I’m new posting also and I think you’re post was great, I was a little nervous myself! Haha

Edited by jacky_legs10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, WillyBroadband said:

Yeah man, it's really saved me. 

Have you said how you're playing already on here?

I'm much better at home than away...but not that great!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lost all of the data on my PC so I'm having to start again - I'm thinking of making Jack my captain & having him as a key part of the side (assuming he can stay fit) but I'm not sure what formation to use to get the best out of him.

Anyone got any ideas? Has anyone else used him much, and if so, where did you get the best out of him?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Sean3h said:

Lost all of the data on my PC so I'm having to start again - I'm thinking of making Jack my captain & having him as a key part of the side (assuming he can stay fit) but I'm not sure what formation to use to get the best out of him.

Anyone got any ideas? Has anyone else used him much, and if so, where did you get the best out of him?

Jack has great attributes for an Mezzala. :D Works fine for me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey guys! Haven't posted here in a good few years but looking to get back into it for FM18.

I am currently in my third season with Arsenal. I play with a 5-2-1-2 with wing backs

First season I won the league, europa and FA cup. I brought in Laporte (56m) Asensio (loan 25m future fee) and Locatelli (17.5m). I also agreed to sell alexis at the end of the season to Chelsea for 50m, I then agreed a 65m deal for Icardi to come in next season.

Second season I again won the league but crashed out of CL semi final to Barca, no other trophies transfers in were De Ligt (35m) Jonny Evans (12m) Aaron (22m) Arthur (25m) Sancho (22m) Ter Stegen (25m and Mustafi)

In November season 3 and my squad is as follows 

GK Ter Stegen, Hart (free)

dcr Stones(transfer listed 62m) Holding, Kos

dc De Ligt , Chambers , Kompany (free)

dcl Laporte, Evans 

wbr Bellerin, maitland niles

wbl Aaron, Shaw (25m)

mc Reuben Neves (50m +locatelli) Golovin

mc Arthur, Wilshire 

amc Asensio, Ozil, Nelson

st Lacca, giroud, kean

st Icardi, nkietah 

 

Currently Sancho, willock, sessegnon and Jeff out on loan at premiership clubs. Looking to sell Ozil in Jan as Asensio is to good to keep playing in cm. Deal done for Giroud to join Milan for 20m at end of seasson. I found some of the dead wood difficult to shift due to their high wages. Any feed back would be greatly appreciated 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 05/01/2018 at 15:48, jacky_legs10 said:

I didn’t sign anyone except for Weston McKennie, young American who I’m waitining on a permit for, similar to Coquelin. I did keep Elneny who I like. I’m about to break the bank on a player who’s essentially elite enough to partner any midfielder, I want Fabinho and have spent the first season unsettling him. Ruben Neves is the Portuguese player at Wolves, he’s a nice shout! Especially if they stay in the championship, I gotta think he’d want to leave. Also I’m new posting also and I think you’re post was great, I was a little nervous myself! Haha

I've never really looked at signing Americans as they're still developing footie in their country, how has he turned out? But I've been lucky again as Madrid transfer listed Asensio so I managed to sign him for £40m which I think is a steal for him so I can play him in CM or CAM. But Neves yes that's the guy I was thinking of aha, I have been trying to unsettle Donnourama myself but one of my regen goalkeepers has been dubbed 'best of his generation' so I think I will save my money and wait for him to develop. I wouldn't have guessed you are new to posting so thank you aha 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 05/01/2018 at 16:04, BrickCommo23 said:

Have you said how you're playing already on here?

I'm using a tweaked version of @FuSS's tactic, it fits my team perfectly. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 05/01/2018 at 15:48, jacky_legs10 said:

I didn’t sign anyone except for Weston McKennie, young American who I’m waitining on a permit for, similar to Coquelin. I did keep Elneny who I like. I’m about to break the bank on a player who’s essentially elite enough to partner any midfielder, I want Fabinho and have spent the first season unsettling him. Ruben Neves is the Portuguese player at Wolves, he’s a nice shout! Especially if they stay in the championship, I gotta think he’d want to leave. Also I’m new posting also and I think you’re post was great, I was a little nervous myself! Haha

Hey man, I tried to sign McKennie too but didn't want to wait for the work permit, I signed his mate Pulisic from Dortmund though & he's been superb. I also signed Neves from Wolves after them not getting promoted first season - he's only a squad rotation but he's decent & bags of potential. 

Bakayoko was transfer listed at Chelsea for £12M who I snapped up pretty quick. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, WillyBroadband said:

Hey man, I tried to sign McKennie too but didn't want to wait for the work permit, I signed his mate Pulisic from Dortmund though & he's been superb. I also signed Neves from Wolves after them not getting promoted first season - he's only a squad rotation but he's decent & bags of potential. 

Bakayoko was transfer listed at Chelsea for £12M who I snapped up pretty quick. 

Bakayoko would be a dream! Could, in terms of style, replicate Vieira. I also signed Pulisic as I’m trying to let my development of young American players thrust me into contention for the USMNT job. Currently held by Vieira, ironically enough. How’s Neves fit into your system? More of a Deep creator or an advanced player? And who do you prefer as his partner if in a deeper pair? Sorry for all the questions 😅

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, WillyBroadband said:

I'm using a tweaked version of @FuSS's tactic, it fits my team perfectly. 

Oh yes, thank you. I've seen that one. Nice work!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone have a look at Kagawa as a replacement for Cazorla? He could potentially also do a job on the wings as the Spaniard did once Ozil came over before he was deployed in a deeper role. Not sure if he’s needed but for $8.5 mil it may be worst snagging him anyways

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 08/01/2018 at 20:58, jacky_legs10 said:

How’s Neves fit into your system? More of a Deep creator or an advanced player? And who do you prefer as his partner if in a deeper pair?

I sometimes play him as a DMRC - Defensive Midfielder or as a MC - Central Midfielder. I think he could be re-trained as an AMC maybe but I have Asensio & Goretzka there, too. 

In my formation I don't have any midfield pairs, you see. 

Ask away, dude, I don't mind at all :thup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 08/01/2018 at 20:58, jacky_legs10 said:

Bakayoko would be a dream! Could, in terms of style, replicate Vieira. I also signed Pulisic as I’m trying to let my development of young American players thrust me into contention for the USMNT job. Currently held by Vieira, ironically enough. How’s Neves fit into your system? More of a Deep creator or an advanced player? And who do you prefer as his partner if in a deeper pair? Sorry for all the questions 😅

Here's a screenie of my lineup, man. 

I'm a bit of a sucker for bringing back players of old - The Ox (£15M) & Fabregas (Free!) have both been re-signed. 

Screen Shot 2018-01-09 at 21.20.41.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, WillyBroadband said:

Here's a screenie of my lineup, man. 

I'm a bit of a sucker for bringing back players of old - The Ox (£15M) & Fabregas (Free!) have both been re-signed. 

Screen Shot 2018-01-09 at 21.20.41.png

Dude bringing back the Ox is my dream! Lol shouldn’t have ever sold him, right as he was coming into his own too. 😔 Didn’t realize Neves was solid enough defensively for the DM role. Honestly wanted to run the classic 4-2-3-1 but I struggled against midfield threes immensely. Always got outnumbered, you think it’s systematic or rather personnel? However I reckon Bakayoko is a much better ball winner than Xhaka who anchored the midfield alongside Rambo in my 4-2-3-1. Biggest revelation in my 4–1-2-3 Wide has been Alex Iwobi playing as a Mezzala has been insane! He might even be pushing players like Ozil, Wilshere, and Cazorla out of the side. 

Edited by jacky_legs10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, jacky_legs10 said:

you think it’s systematic or rather personnel?

I think it's probably a bit of both tbh dude. One of the first things I did when I started the save was sell Xhaka, not a big fan IRL. He went to City for £34M & he's hardly played. I sold Iwobi, too, haha! End of my second season Liverpool were after him, so they got him for £56M & I re-signed The Ox for £15M. Not a bad deal. 

I also have Henry, Arteta, Rosicky & The BFG as part of my backroom staff. Koscielny & Cech might end up there too. Am such a sentimental sucker! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

February season 3 update

I received a 25 million offer for Aaron from Madrid, didn't want to sell so negotiated the fee to 60m and they accepted it 😂 So after offering crazy money for the likes of Hernandez, Tymon and Chilwell to no joy. I see Theo Hernandez transfer listed for 3.6m 👌 I'll Could be a massive bargain

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/2/2018 at 16:31, BrickCommo23 said:

Tough luck that mate. I still remember your narrow 4231 saving my bacon on FM17!

Reckon you can face starting again?

Sorry mate, been ill for a while so not been on here to see this. Glad that tactic helped you last year, was very popular and certainly got results with most teams, sadly it doesn't seem to work too great in 2018.

 

Already started mate, working on a new 4-4-1-1 tactic to and so far so good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's hard to see Iwobi been sold. :(  He's a fantastic dribbler. Is that even a word? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Smoke_Up said:

February season 3 update

I received a 25 million offer for Aaron from Madrid, didn't want to sell so negotiated the fee to 60m and they accepted it 😂 So after offering crazy money for the likes of Hernandez, Tymon and Chilwell to no joy. I see Theo Hernandez transfer listed for 3.6m 👌 I'll Could be a massive bargain

I signed Chilwell for only £4.3M in my third season after he became unsettled (Leicester were relegated, too, so that helps) and I saw Theo Hernandez transfer listed, too, but I annoyingly missed out as he went to Lille instead. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, arsenalthebest said:

Demari Gray has been doing well might sign him permanently as a replacement for Özil 

Nice! I've been scouting him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

a few of my youngsters have been doing well

3 goals & 4 assists in 5 for Joe Willock

5 goals & 3 assists in 5 for Reiss Nelson

8 goals & 2 assists in 10 for Eddie Nketiah

3 assists in 5 for Maitland-Niles

Edited by arsenalthebest

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, arsenalthebest said:

a few of my youngsters have been doing well

3 goals & 4 assists in 5 for Joe Willock

5 goals & 3 assists in 5 for Reiss Nelson

8 goals & 2 assists in 10 for Eddie Nketiah

3 assists in 5 for Maitlain-Niles

Wicked, good to see them doing well. In my third season and Eddie Nketiah is on loan at Wigan in the Championship & he's just been called up to the England squad, he's been doing incredibly well. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, WillyBroadband said:

I think it's probably a bit of both tbh dude. One of the first things I did when I started the save was sell Xhaka, not a big fan IRL. He went to City for £34M & he's hardly played. I sold Iwobi, too, haha! End of my second season Liverpool were after him, so they got him for £56M & I re-signed The Ox for £15M. Not a bad deal. 

I also have Henry, Arteta, Rosicky & The BFG as part of my backroom staff. Koscielny & Cech might end up there too. Am such a sentimental sucker! 

Gotta have that to make it more interesting! Plus if you look at the best coaches they all had tons of coaching disciples who were former players of theirs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, WillyBroadband said:

Wicked, good to see them doing well. In my third season and Eddie Nketiah is on loan at Wigan in the Championship & he's just been called up to the England squad, he's been doing incredibly well. 

yeah few more stats for youths

David Subias 6 apps , 2 goals , 7.52 ave rating

Nordi Mukiele 8 apps , 1 goal 7.59 ave rating

De Ligt 10(1) apps , 1 assist 7.34 ave rating

Edited by arsenalthebest

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any one got Adams as a coach ?  Any good .  Are any of the x players any good.  I like the idea but don’t want my star rating to go down 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 02/01/2018 at 20:57, BrickCommo23 said:

Edit: Although I may well just copy @ekstromlars set up from a couple pages back...

Nice! if you tried it, let me know any results you are having. GL!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, jacky_legs10 said:

Anyone have a look at the new Greek CB? K. Mavropanos

Yes, just started a new game and signed him up for 700k. Doesn´t look like he has what it takes to make it at Arsenal. I´ll loan him out for a season and report back. I´ll also edit in a screenshot tomorrow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sysiphus said:

Yes, just started a new game and signed him up for 700k. Doesn´t look like he has what it takes to make it at Arsenal. I´ll loan him out for a season and report back. I´ll also edit in a screenshot tomorrow.

Good looks man, love your name and if it’s based on that interview he did with the men in blazers guy then that’s really cool, it was a great piece. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A quick update from me.

As I have mentioned, I was struggling in the first season and had a few 'job on the line' news items and questions. In the end we snuck (really really snuck) into the top 4, including a 2-2 draw at home to City on the last day of the season, to get the CL football which was the board's minimum requirement. 

I was nowhere near in the cups.

But, good news is CL football means we can start attracting some better players and the mood in the dressing room is decent too. 

So this was my off season transfer activity - we turned a profit (you're welcome Kreonke - you d!ck) and also improved the XI:

20180116222231_1.thumb.jpg.7a83bb31781a6fef0b26d39002bf1d22.jpg

I have stuck with the formation I posted previously but kept tweaking the finer details and currently have a team which looks a bit like this:

GK - Cech / Rajkovic

DR- Bellerin/Maitland Niles/Chambers
DC - Koulibaly / Sarr
DC - Koscielny (c) / Holding (but hardly played to date)
DL - Kolasniac / Tierney

DM - Pereira / Coquelin

MC - Ramsey / Wilshere
MC - Goretzka / Savic

AMR - Berardi / Walcott
AML - Zivkovic / Nelson

FC - Lacazette / Dembele

Things are going much better this time round, we started with 7 straight wins.

20180116222245_1.thumb.jpg.52ec0021d7f66f1442b28ac1f525198e.jpg

Unfortunately Chelsea, now managed by Allegri, looks formidable too! Overall though, much happier and enjoying season 2. 

On account of my budget work in the summer, and a recent cash injection, I've got £120mil should I wish to spend it. The wings could definitely be improved and I am liking the looks of Embolo & Lemar

Two that got away though:

-Griezmann - he was keen but wages were astronomical. I really tried there!!

Dele Alli - I messed up here. Spurs not in CL so I put a bid in and declared interest. They accepted about £110mil (with various future fees included) and his wages were very low. But, then he put in a transfer request, which was granted with an asking price of £65mil. So I cancelled the deal and went back in, they accepted but his agent then said they weren't interested in talking to me again. Even though his 'personal' page said he wanted to join Arsenal. I've been back in since but they seem to have come to their senses and are rejecting all bids now. I'll try again in January.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am currently in season 3. Played 9 matches, I've won 8 and just played the derby of London versus Chelsea. Wilshere makes it 1-2 85' but unfortunately Hazard scores a penalty after Diawara made an error in the box against Layun. 

The 2 goals against are the first two goals against me. :D 

23 goals for. 2 against. Top of the league :)  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First Season

I let Wenger go completely and cleared out 90% of the coaching staff.
You either retire a hero, or manage long enough to become the villain - Arsene Wenger <- quite likely to be inscribed on his tomb.

Brought in a whole new coaching set up that is at least 4 and a half stars in all categories and greatly improved the medical staff for 1st, U23 and U18 Teams.
Made a financial partnership with Japanese club Sanfrecce Hiroshima, cancelled links with Boreham Wood.

I signed a lot of players 63(Mainly youth), i'll list the key ins and outs, too many loans and small deals to mention.

Summer Outs - Sanchez 64mil +30percent of next sale - City
                            Cazorla 23.5mil - United
                            Lucas 24mil - Southampton
                            Cech 20mil - PSG
                            Campbell 20mil - Leicester
                            Monreal 19mil - Shanghai SIPG
                            Martinez 13mil - West Ham
                            Debuchy 8.5mil - Stoke
                            Asano - 5.75mil - Stuttgart
                            Mavidi 1.8mil Hull City
                            Iwobi Loaned to Wolfsburg for the season
 

Summer Ins - Milinkovic Savic 32mil - Lazio
                         Alex Grimaldo 31.5mil - Benfica
                         Kaspar Dolberg 30mil - Ajax
                         Stefan De Vrij 20mil - Lazio
                         De Ligt 20mil - Ajax (Loaned him out to Bournemouth for the season)
                         Mario 16mil - Villareal
                         Nabil Fekir 23mil - Lyon (Loaned back for the season)
                         Ben Gibson 15mil - Middlesbrough (Loaned back for the season)
                         Pedrag Rajkovic 5mil - Maccabi Tel Aviv

Renewed Wilshere & Ozil contract because no one wanted him.
Jenkinson stayed due to being a dick and rejecting all contracts offered by clubs interested in him.

My line up was Rajkovic, De Vrij, Koscielny, Mustafi, Bellerin, Grimaldo, Coquelin, Savic, Welbeck, Walcott, Lacazette
2nd team was - Ospina, Holding, Chambers, Mertesacker, Mario, Kolasinac, Elneny, Xhaka, Ramsey, Wilshere, Ozil, Dolberg, Giroud

Was unbeaten in all competitions till 29/11 when i lost away to City 4-2 (no prizes for guessing who scored the deciding 2 goals..) then made it to January first suffering only one other defeat away to United 1-0.
January window opened and i managed to fend off all interest in players from the likes of Barca, PSG and City, i made a few signings, all future youth prospects, Pietro Pellegri and Matt Riley as the top mentions.

I was tempted to offer contracts and bids to all those players that had 6 months left on their deals.. but surprisingly the likes of Goretzka, Emre Can, Kepa, Max Meyer, Ross Barkley and  Herrera had all renewed without any fuss, seems it was only the Arsenal saves they wanted to shaft with the hard code in this years edition of FM.

From there we was unbeaten again in all competitions till the last premier league game of the season away to Leicester losing 2-1 despite fielding a full strength team.

First Season Results
- Won the League (101 Points), Liverpool and Man Utd came 2nd and 3rd respectively, City finished 4th and sacked Pep. (Lost 3 games, all away to Leicester, United and City)
- Beat Birmingham City in the FA Cup final
- Beat Chelsea in the League Cup final & Charity Shield
- Beat Liverpool in the Europa League final (Chelsea won the Champions league, strong showing from English teams in Europe)

Top Scorers over all competitions combined - Dolberg(39), Lacazette(32), Ozil(22), Walcott(18), Welbeck(17), Giroud(16)
Despite picking up a few injuries Dolberg really performed well, he wasn't as good as Lacazette in the league but claimed best player in Europa League and European Golden Boy awards.

Overall no particular player performed poorly but Kolasinac was by far my most frustrating player to deal with, picked up 5 red cards and 14 yellows, kept complaining about wanting to move to Barca and City when they showed interest, fined him 3 times due to the red cards and conduct. Xhaka was pretty close to Kola's level of complaints, though that was more down to lack of game time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My first defeat at home in the competition, in three seasons. 

Still top of the league. :D 

300e1e9e5efd3802402a5ef663805e5c.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...