Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
mr broker

very questionable dynamics and reality similarity

i play FM since 2012, and i always loved this game. 

and i still love it, more than everything for is amazing database.

But this year i really dont get your way to handle the game dynamic. More than everything the tranfers. 

If you are a team with a lot of money you can buy any player of the word. And you dont even pay too much for the TOP player if you are a team like, dunno , PSG. I am PSG ? perfect everybody will come to my team cause i m rich and famous. 

you put too much in graphic , that is almost useless, and totally avoid to perfect the transfers and managemets dynamics.

MERTENS is an example. 30 MLN recurring clause... firstfirst is wrong the knowledge about the player, and this is bad, cause you have to be more close to reality as possible. in reality 30 MLN recurring clause start from the end of 2017/18 season. i Know it seem absurd to say, but you didnt put the "love variable" of a player. If i love my team in determinate condition, until that condition are still, i will continue to love that team and i wont leave it.

EVERYTHING IS TOO ROBOTIC, so , why spend so much time on graphic and not on the A.I. ? no one care about graphic in a game like this, is football MANAGER, no PES or FIFA.  It MUST be more close to reality as possible, for that we buy this game. Cause evrybody would like to do that job in real life, and we,d like to play a game that is more close to reality as possible.

I mean its a computer game so to some extent it will always be somewhat robotic. How do you think it has changed from FM2017? i don't see much difference and for me it has always worked fine.

If your playing as PSG or PSG are ai, obviously they will have draw and actually thats the way its always worked, Bigger teams with more draw can sometimes get away with less fee because the player might really want to go there so its harder for the club to make large demands or they risk ruining squad harmony. They can so no to smaller rep teams and therefore ask for money without it being an issue.

That said I do get that in some cases a club would ask for more money from a big club, but for me this has always been the case. In FM when I got into prem teams often demanded in excess of 100 million from me as wigan. I would have to launch a campaign to get the player at a reasonable price, through scouting and media interaction. Sometimes it worked and player came to me for cheaper because i did enough to unsettle him and other times they signed a new contract with their club.

I felt in functioned well last year and I cannot see anything anywhere that says it has been changed dramatically.

People want the game to be realistic unless that realism causes something to go against them, then they want it to be 'fun' instead. 

teknotel, oviusly a computer game will always be robotic, and ok that bigger team can buy easily some players, thx a lot. But see PSG that buy for 30 mln Rugani from Juventus or Manchester city that buy Perisic for 50 mln from inter after that they didnt want to sell it for that in reality to manchester united this summer, is very strange. Also the Mertens case is symbolic, means that there is superficialty in the dynamic programming. I repeat, use more time to improve A.I. instead of  Graphic should be the best and only choice in a game like this. If they want to do a game like pes then just do it, i'm not a guinea pig that have to finance something for the next years, without having more or a better game.  If i have to be part of this, they have to tell us.

Dagenham, you answer is out of topic and is unsensate, i just like to see sport interactive just put more in the A.I. , and not feel the bosses cause they improved the graphic (and also they are improving it since 3 year and there no signs of getting real better, at this speed they'll always stay behind every other sport game). it's mockery, they just put some useless thing every year, some little improves, and then they sell it as gold. Is very strange.

A.I. is the future for the games, every kind of games. You give me graphic, and then the game "think" as an "idiot",  will give nothing in long prospective.

Here we go again. YOU ARE PLAYING THE BETA! AN UNFINISHED VERSION OF THE GAME! IT WILL HAVE BUGS, THAT IS WHAT THEY ARE TRYING TO FIX IF YOU REPORT IT!

Now that I've gotten that of my chest lets dig a little deeper. PGS will most likely be able to buy whoever they want, that's pretty realistic. If you feel the contract of Mertens is wrong, you can report it here. Remember to show evidence for your claims. Such as links where the club or player state what you claim.

What is "robotic"?  The new dynamics feature? If you find problems then please report them here. Remember to provide save games where errors occur so that SI can investigate.

It seems so few understand that before the game is officially released you are playing a test version. A version that will include bugs or flaws that they have been unable to find in their own testing. This is what a BETA is. We are many who have reported a massive variance of bugs and flaws for SI to fix. If you find some then please report it, this is the only way you can help the game become as good as it can be.

cmon XaW dont be silly, you know what i mean, i explained well in the other posts. it's all about the game, the superficiality that they are putting in it since 3/4 yer, every year they dont do nothing, some little adjustemt and it's all, share video of them that are improving graphic, why they never speak about a new and more complex A.I. ? cause is the same from always. did you read what i write before about robotic or you just gave a fast look to the post and then said "pff as usual" and wrote the first thing that as come throu your mind ? 

the fact is this, since years there wasnt improvement in this game. Not one. is always the same game. and by the way PSG can buy who it want, but is a lame team that spent hundred of millions in this years for nothing. and is under ranked from juventus. how does it possible that they can buy Rugani for 30mln ? is this a beta issue for you ? is all about thing like that, arent just beta issues, is a total indiffernce for the reality dynamics. And this should be verything for a management game.

No @mr broker, I don't know what you mean, that's the issue.

They have stated the AI have been improved this year, at least regarding transfers if I remember the videos correctly. 

No, I did read your post, but it's a bit tricky to get the meaning of it sometimes. And no, English isn't my native language either. Still, I'm trying to understand your point and meaning here, but I might not get the whole thing, if so, then I'm sorry, and I hope you can elaborate.

If you honestly mean that there were no changes for a version to the next in this game, then you really need to take another look. Seriously, fire up FM08 and see if you don't notice any changes to FM14, or FM17 for that matter. FM is a game that's constantly being developed into a better and better version. It's called in iterative development. Football is much the same. Small changes that come steady. Like Hawkeye, or the linesmen on the goal line, or, way back when, offside with 2 players instead of 1 on the defensive side.

In real life PSG can buy whoever they want! It's just a matter of money! They got Neymar for silly money! As I said, you need to post a bug report if you feel it's something wrong with the game. I can't let you know any clearer than that. Did PGS offer 30M for him this summer? Do you have confirmed reports of this? I tried to search, but only found some vague references in the press. So I can provide any evidence of this. Can you?

You also mentioned Peresic for 50M. I can't find evidence that United had a bid of that. Only that they were very interested. Maybe they didn't value him at that amount. In your game they might value him more? Maybe Martial had a major injury and they were desperate. I DON'T KNOW, BECAUSE YOU HAVEN'T OFFERED ANY EVIDENCE! If you expect SI to investigate and potentially fix an error you need to report it with evidence of your claims. In my other post I linked you to the place to post it. Looking at your post count, I doubt it. This leads me to the conclusion that you are a troll, but I'm still trying a final time to guide you to how you can help SI to fix what you obviously feel is an error in the game.

Hopefully, you will understand this and report any bugs you find with evidence. If not, I wish you a good day, sir.

Edited by XaW

About Perisic, hope you know Italian language, or try to use google translator:

https://sport.sky.it/calciomercato/serie-a/2017/07/04/calciomercato-inter-live-perisic-medel.html

https://www.foxsports.it/2017/07/17/calciomercato-inter-offerta-manchester-united-perisic/

http://www.fcinter1908.it/ultimora/in-uk-mourinho-e-scontro-con-la-dirigenza-dello-united-il-mancato-arrivo-di-perisic/

And they wanted Perisic not cause Martial had a major injury but just cause Perisic is totally superior to Martial, is a very tactical and phisical player. English soccer started to know what real tactics is just after coach that worked in Italy or that come form Italy start to coach in england. Maybe now in the next 4 year an english team will start to win again, as when there was sir Alex Ferguson, a God of soccer. When english soccer will fuse together is amazing phisical ability with real tactics, then none will be able to stop england teams. but this is another story.

(In real life PSG can buy whoever they want! It's just a matter of money! They got Neymar for silly money! As I said, you need to post a bug report if you feel it's something wrong with the game. I can't let you know any clearer than that. Did PGS offer 30M for him this summer? Do you have confirmed reports of this? I tried to search, but only found some vague references in the press. So I can provide any evidence of this. Can you?) 

What player do you mean ? Rugani or Mertens ? if you speak about Rugani i didnt mean that in real life PSG offered 30mln, but in game, and Juventus sold him. this is impossible. Not for that moneys.

The Mertens question isnt just about beta hombre, is about superficiality. One of the strongest european player and you didnt check his contract ?  SEGA and SIC dont have Italian people that can chek it for them ? seems absurd. and if there is , he's not doing a good job.

i am sorry to be so bad, but the I.A. suck.... how can i win ALL the game that i play 3-0 / 4-0 with Torino in the first season with the same players of real life, against all the teams ? i play with 4-4-2 and i win ALL the game, against any team. It's really strange