[FM17] Wealdstone Raider takes over Wealdstone! Do Ya Want Some? I'll Give It Ya!

nonleague

2i0xi4g.jpg

He's the most famous football fan in the world, he became an internet sensation after his outburst versus rival fans during an away match between his beloved Wealdstone and Whitehawk.  Now the Wealdstone Raider has taken over the reigns, much to the delight of the fans and will do it his way in order to get the mighty Wealdstone who play in the Vanorama South in to the football league!

Do ya want some? I'll give it ya!

5a5l5t.jpg

You got no ground, you've got no fans....

33kyp9j.jpg

29fs12s.jpg

Rules:

• Youth players and free transfers aged 15-18 only (2 per season)
  • Medium Database, English league only
  • Sunday League Footballer (National B Licence)

Famous ex Wealdstone players:

Vinnie Jones & Stuart Pearce

Pre-season has not gone very well at all. The board have only allowed us to have 1 coach (currently have 3) and none are any good in the fitness department so after 9 friendlies we have a squad that are still severely lacking match sharpness.  To top it off, our results have been abysmal, however after some adjustments to our tactic the past 3 results have been better.

33a76et.png

Our 2 new young recruits for the season

2im6gt0.png

Osei certainly has a big future in the game and I think we will struggle to hold on to him. He goes straight in to the starting 11 and will be a commanding midfielder for us.

a09ap0.png

I usually only sign high determined players, however I have made an exception with Armani given that he has exceptional pace, crossing and dribbling I am expecting him to terrorise our opponents.

Title Odds

qxjwnm.png

Archived