Sports Interactive Community

Can't start a 2nd half of a champions game cause when I choose the option to go to the 2nd half, my game crashes... My pc has a Nvidia 950m GTX and my gpu is i7-4720HQ 2,60GHz. It's impossible that the game crashes and freezes so much. What can I do to finish this match?!?!

Hi @asoutinho5555

Is this crash producing a crash dump file or are you having to force the game to shut down yourself? If you are receiving a crash dump file, could you please attach it to this thread. It should be found in the following location - C:\Users\[Your Name]\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2018\crash dumps.

Could you also please attach your DxDiag? Information on how to do so is on the link below.

https://community.sigames.com/faq/football-manager-2017/84_how-to/89_pc/how-to-find-my-system-dxdiag-pc-r213/

Everytime this happens I've got to force the game to close by opening the task manager and shutting down the task

Okay we're aware of an issue freezing in the match - to confirm what exactly did you do before it froze? Did you make any tactical changes? If so, were they via the Tactics panel, or was it say the quick match changes? Please let us know in as much detail as you can remember. 

Thanks.