Sports Interactive Community

During a league match the game was loading highlights slower than usual. It seemed to be doing that after the 18.0.3 patch was first installed yesterday too. This time however the game seems to have 'hung' during the match and will not move in between highlights at all now. This happened after I had to substitute a player off due to injury. I don't know why a replay is trying to play as no goal was being scored etc. as 'waiting for next highlight' can be seen in my screenshot at the bottom of this post. I then went onto the tactics screen and noticed that my players were moving strangely. I have recorded a small clip of that too (at bottom of post). I have tried pausing/unpausing the highlights to see if the issues would fix themselves but this did not work.

As the game hasn't technically crashed I can't provide a crash dump, but I don't know if a file of the highlights that played will exist. I was playing in windowed mode, 3D match viewer and I will also post my match settings in another screenshot.

EDIT: Uploaded video file of bug to YouTube, changed to reflect this

screenshot_82.jpg

screenshot_83.jpg

Yeah it's an issue we're aware of and one we're looking into. Apologies you're encountering it in your game. 

Sign in to follow this