Sports Interactive Community
Shaun W

Crossing

The crossing in the game is diabolical. I'm psg and play with attacking wing backs to get crosses in. Although 9/10 the cross either goes into side netting or to keeper. Nowhere near the attacking players. This is the same whoever i am. Although being psg I don't thibk Dani alves is that bad at crossing. It needs sorting. It's unbearable at times.

I'm finding a lot of my crosses are blocked, I'm getting about 20-30 corners a game sometimes its ridiculous

Same here, as Man Utd I watched whole game and amount of crosses to gk or into the side of the net is really really huge.

And full backs on attack always have 'cross more often' built-in instruction.

Yep, same. Most of my crosses seem to either go out of play at the near post or straight to the goalkeeper at the near post. Definitely way, way more than is realistic so I definitely see it as a bug.

I agree with this, crossing is more like shots in this game as the message " "" clearly didn't mean that" or " almost go lucky with that" comes up almost every cross, another note to make is that the team instruction when you can say do float, low, mixed or whipped doesnt seem to matter at all, I have set at low but my team still put them high in the air or just at the keeper from the byline and is the same with player instructions I have them going into the centre but they just go everywhere lol 

Have the same issue. - Inaccuracy and strange decisions what to do with the ball when crossing.

Didn´t have this issue in FM17.

Same here... SI dont know how to fix the crossing bug so they "fixed" blocking crosses and crosses to the GK.

and no statement yet from SI so far . I'm hoping for a fix , bcuz it is hard to watch ... When world class players constantly trying to centre the ball and it ends to 90% on the side netting or GK . Often the GK cant even pick up the ball and it ends in a Corner.  It is just ridiculous .

6 hours ago, HUNT3R said:

Here's how to report a match engine issue, as also stated clearly in the stickied thread: https://community.sigames.com/topic/411706-welcome-reporting-a-match-engine-issue/

Here´s the issue supplied in PKM - With two examples:

77:00 - 77:08

79:36 - 79:44

(just to be sure this thread w/ PKM is seen; add you @Nic Madden (Hope is ok:))

Newcastle v Burnley.pkm

Edited by Toonrock

9 hours ago, Toonrock said:

Here´s the issue supplied in PKM - With two examples:

77:00 - 77:08

79:36 - 79:44

(just to be sure this thread w/ PKM is seen; add you @Nic Madden (Hope is ok:))

Here´s another example - The example many have talked about, when a cross is strangely directed at the sidenet or post.

Time is:  27:20 - 27:28

Southampton v Newcastle.pkm

Edited by Toonrock