Sports Interactive Community

I want a refund anyone know how i go about getting one? Beta is awful 4 times it's crashed during a match today and 6 times this weekend absolutely awful and I'm not wasting my time anymore 

Can somebody please help or point me in a direction thanks.

5 minutes ago, Mattyallan18 said:

I want a refund anyone know how i go about getting one? Beta is awful 4 times it's crashed during a match today and 6 times this weekend absolutely awful and I'm not wasting my time anymore 

A beta is not the finished game. Crashes have a high priority to be fixed and you can be sure that the game will be a lot more stable, when it is released. If that's your only concern, you should wait a week.

This is far from being a finished product.

BETA - is mainly for bug fixes and finishing touches, it's not the finished article. Judging a game based on how it plays during Beta is never a good idea.

If you bought from Steam and have over 2 hours game time - you will not be able to get a refund, that's just their refund policy.

I'm not sure what the policies are for other companies.

1 hour ago, Mattyallan18 said:

It is a beta so is still a work in progress. Apologies you're encountering any issues with the game and they will be resolved for the full release. In regards to any refund, you need to contact the retailer where you purchased the game.

Thanks.