Jump to content
Sports Interactive Community
knap

Knap FM 18 Beta tactics

Recommended Posts

I want 4321. I don't remember if you made a 3421. I just move down 2 strikers from the 343 just to try something

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You should probably upload those you have into OP anyway knap, saves you time when people come asking one after another.. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

seriously what a joke that you cant upload beta tactic yet beta saves are compatible, lost plenty of tactics from mine and from other ppl..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Knap, how are the new iwb`s on attack duty performing comparing to the wb support form fm 17? Are you getting problems defensively because of this ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Rober82 said:

Knap, how are the new iwb`s on attack duty performing comparing to the wb support form fm 17? Are you getting problems defensively because of this ?

I'm currently using it as is with Sheff Wed. First season in the Prem all I'd say is make sure you can (if you don't already have) get WB's with good work rate, pace and anticipation and I feel they do a good job of recovering defensively.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, knap said:

IWB's on attack with Arsenal appear fine, not tried WB S.

Good to know !
So Brighton are the league champions and league cup winners! Won the league with 2 games to go.
Its been a fun season. I kind of got the feeling that this tactic worked even better after todays "patch".
This was played with Goodbye 3430 wb support, like on fm 17, and without the " work ball into box" set, until the last 5 or 6 games.
The last 2 games were played with instant result, and that 2-6 victory away in the last game was kind of what i felt missing from last years edition,  it was not so scoring as last year. As that victory came with instant result maybe it wil work better! So i think if have to do another underdog season, maybe in germany or spain tomorrow, with instant result, to see if its still as good as last year.




5a05176c38657_2017-11-10(1).thumb.png.1eb1878db79361e1f5491d50eb2ecba1.png5a05176dac279_2017-11-10(2).thumb.png.1d1b8f6665f8d3674f62f1508ad6677d.png5a05176ee94c9_2017-11-10(3).thumb.png.27a827c002316c99e4f90840df7bd70d.png


5a05d19ff3eb8_2017-11-10(5).thumb.png.eb9ea1ffeeb1c7e225240f7a8d9566ac.png
 

Edited by Rober82
Added screen shot of tactics screen. Its from 2nd season though, so a few new players.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, OllyAI said:

I'm currently using it as is with Sheff Wed. First season in the Prem all I'd say is make sure you can (if you don't already have) get WB's with good work rate, pace and anticipation and I feel they do a good job of recovering defensively.

Cheers, will try it out!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, macca72 said:

Good to see you back FuSS. My 2 favourite tactic makers in one thread :thup:

Mr Hough and Mr U Rossler (i it just me that thinks their the same person?) will be greatly upset :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If GOODBYE 343 is still working well then I would try GOODBYE 343 as it uses same defence but more aggressive attack.

 

GOODBYE 3430 may be good as an away tactic difficult games.

I do have a Man City 451 waiting in wings but try BLUE MATTER.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Rober82 said:

Good to know !
So Brighton are the league champions and league cup winners! Won the league with 2 games to go.
Its been a fun season. I kind of got the feeling that this tactic worked even better after todays "patch".
This was played with Goodbye 3430 wb support, like on fm 17, and without the " work ball into box" set, until the last 5 or 6 games.
The last 2 games were played with instant result, and that 2-6 victory away in the last game was kind of what i felt missing from last years edition,  it was not so scoring as last year. As that victory came with instant result maybe it wil work better! So i think if have to do another underdog season, maybe in germany or spain tomorrow, with instant result, to see if its still as good as last year.


fantastic. can show me the best line up ?








 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Midfield

Can you upload your version of BLUE MATTER, as it will same me trying to find save.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@knap you updated your BM tactic? or should I dl @edwardhck73's tactic one post above mine

 

willing to test it with FC United of Manchester

edit: cant use edwardhck73's upload because it's .tac full game doesn't read .tac files anymore

Edited by matsk89

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, knap said:

Anyone want to try new BM as only half a season atm?

Me i'm starting new season of As Roma add tactics. Thx.

Edited by mielony

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, knap said:

Anyone want to try new BM as only half a season atm?

i would love to give it a try

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

Tried the 4-3-3 with Liverpool but doesnt work.

Any other recommendation for a good tactic?

It’s more of a 4-2-3-1 if it’s the one I am thinking off and I have made some small tweaks but it works for me, 39 games unbeaten and in second season 14 games in and only conceded 4 goals.

This is with Liverpool

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Badgger

Can you post tactic (needs to be a fmf file) and screenshot of formation and league results.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I could not remember which one it was but it certainly works, corner routine is not so good though and I have tried different ones without success.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, edwardhck73 said:

fantastic. can show me the best line up ?

The best line up you can see on the right of the first schedule screnshot. You should sign a central defender or two though, as Hunemeier is terrible and Goodson not yet good enough, also you need cover for injuries. I got Tonelli from Napoli and marcelo form Rio Ave for about 4m each over48 months, or whatever its called now. I sold Hamed, Hunemeier and Skalak to fund this. Hamed doesnt fit as a Shadow Striker anyway.

I can see that Fm doesnt put the players in the right place, so here is the right line up:

Ryan- Tonelli Duffy Dunk- Schelotto Suttner - Prøpper Kayan - Izquirdo Gross Knockaert.
Bench: Krul,  Marcelo, Stephens, March, Murphy, Murray, Mateju.

Im off to do the same with Bremen, which have the most terrible defece I`ve ever seen, so that will be a challenge.



 

2017-11-10 (2).png

Edited by Rober82

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not tested but 442s in fmf format

GOODBYE 442 BARCELONA - not sure that was even posted last year, but on a quest for goals.

GOODBYE 442

MIDSOMER

TWEAKED MIDSOMER for LL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GOODBYE 442 is playing well with Arsenal and they do not have a good squad fit. If you used it last year I can PM a fmf version or you can copy last years tactic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...