Sports Interactive Community
Andi Makmur

Football Manager 2018 18.0.3b1036176 (update) has stopped working after exit the game

Sometime I got "stopped working" message after exit from the game. It happens after the 18.0.3 update. Thanks

Capture.PNG

How did you exit the game? Did you save then exit? Or exit without saving? Does it happen everytime regardless of how you quit? And is your most recently saved game still fine to be loaded next time?

Let us know, thanks. 

Thanks for reply. I got three times of that message. First, I don't remember how I quit (but I'm sure that I quit without going through the start screen). Second, when I quit without saving. Third, it also happens when I quit after save the game. After the message appear, the saved game is still fine if it loaded next time. Thanks for your time.

As Neil said, this problem will be fixed. The problem is not in your system so we just have to waiting

I have the same problem, probably three times by now, to me everytime regardless

Yes we're aware of a crash on exit in some circumstances and are looking into it. If your crash is different to a crash on exit, please create your own thread and describe your issue for us to help.

Thanks.