who wants to go to MTK?

At start, Liverpool is internationally linked with MTK, for free it seems. So it would be good for me to loan my youngster out to MTK, hoping they might link the club and come back with Hunguary scouting knowledge etc. But then no one wants to go there. Looking at their "fake" players, i think MTK is a league one to championship club, great place for Insua, Sakho, Sankhare etc, but none of them wants to go there. Even Nemeth snubbed MTK. They are willing to go to Cork City but not MTK.

Anyone knows what does it take to make my players go to MTK?

At start, Liverpool is internationally linked with MTK, for free it seems. So it would be good for me to loan my youngster out to MTK, hoping they might link the club and come back with Hunguary scouting knowledge etc. But then no one wants to go there. Looking at their "fake" players, i think MTK is a league one to championship club, great place for Insua, Sakho, Sankhare etc, but none of them wants to go there. Even Nemeth snubbed MTK. They are willing to go to Cork City but not MTK.

I am sorry, but what MTK stands for? I did not understand it.

MTK Budapest? :)

May be the reason is that you do not have Hungary league enabled on required details. So against which team would your real players play? There is no real league behind it in this case and possibly no trainings etc. Sounds strange for me, but this is only MHO.

May be the reason is that you do not have Hungary league enabled on required details. So against which team would your real players play? There is no real league behind it in this case and possibly no trainings etc. Sounds strange for me, but this is only MHO.

There would be matches generated even if the league is not operational in the game. However the fact of the matter is, that MTK is too poor for the players you have offered to go there.

No offence to MTK fans ;)

Archived