Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
d879moore

Brexit or Bug

Can someone help? Is there any reason why after signing a new contract in October for Southampton the same player would suddenly become unregistered from my Premier League Squad?

Year is 2019 and the player is Dutch. Not sure if it's some crazy Brexit thing or a bug.

Any advice would be awesome.

Thanks

40 minutes ago, d879moore said:

Can someone help? Is there any reason why after signing a new contract in October for Southampton the same player would suddenly become unregistered from my Premier League Squad?

Year is 2019 and the player is Dutch. Not sure if it's some crazy Brexit thing or a bug.

Any advice would be awesome.

Thanks

if it is like fm17, the player will get a conditional work permit for length of his contract. so renewing the contract after brexit would mean he then has to match the new registration rules from the brexit

i would of thought there would be some kind of message for this, or warning that the player would be unavailable due to failing the registration requirements though

Brexit again, no one ,not even FM knows whats going to happen so get it out the  game until it actually happens, it spoilt fm17 because Miles guessed and ruined the game

15 minutes ago, stevio11 said:

Brexit again, no one ,not even FM knows whats going to happen so get it out the  game until it actually happens, it spoilt fm17 because Miles guessed and ruined the game

Not really, since you can get several different outcomes. You can even have Brexit and the rules stay the same.

3 hours ago, stevio11 said:

i actually liked the different challenge. first save got an easy exit, so loaded again for a harder challenge

agree that for people who dont like it, namely you in this example, there should be an option to tick a box at the start so you dont have it. that doesnt mean it spoilt it for everyone, and Miles never got it wrong. he put in a number of options that still may or may not happen

out of curiosity, how would a easy exit that changed nothing spoil the game? you could just holiday a season or 2 to know you got the one you wanted and then play the game from the first save point on day 1?