[Suggestion] Partnerships from the start of the game

Tery Whenett

I really like the dynamics feature and the links it has to other parts of the game such as tactics. Player partnerships are a really good thing, but unfortunately they start to build just at the start of the game - even though some players may be playing togeher for several years successfully.

As posted in the FM18 beta bugs forum by @ralfinho1234, Ribery and Alaba (for example) are playing on the left for Bayern for years now and still start as an untested partnership, whereas the newly signed James is regarded to be bonded more closely to Alaba. It would add massively to the depth of the game world, if there already would be strong und proved partnerships in place.

As far as I know you take the years of service at the club to form the social groups - why not also taking it and forming on-field partnerships with it?

Yes, please. The basic ideas for the start of the game is to have a higher value available:

E.g.: Calculated "years at same club with player x" and maybe subtract "months of injury. This should give a rough estimation. Done once it would apply to new data-base version.

It'd be nice to have further transperancy on this on the dynamics part:

- make it visible in values. how does it increase?

- take into account same personalities, dynamic groups and e.g. leadership value.

I think one could expand this part in a lot of ways. All data is definitely available.

Yes, please. The basic ideas for the start of the game is to have a higher value available:

E.g.: Calculated "years at same club with player x" and maybe subtract "months of injury. This should give a rough estimation. Done once it would apply to new data-base version.

It'd be nice to have further transperancy on this on the dynamics part:

- make it visible in values. how does it increase?

- take into account same personalities, dynamic groups and e.g. leadership value.

I think one could expand this part in a lot of ways. All data is definitely available.

Also there seems to be no relationship between all positions, e.g. AMR and STC.

• 1 year later...

Archived