Sports Interactive Community

I have recently had multiple crash dumps, they are not during any specific time but it seems to be once I have quit the game and reloaded it back up, as it is over several save games, it happens within 5 minutes of reloading the game. Can anyone help me ASAP. I will give any more information if it is necessary. Thanks.

FM 2018 v18.0.2.1032507 (2017.11.01 17.29.04).dmp

FM 2018 v18.0.2.1032507 (2017.11.01 17.35.19).dmp

FM 2018 v18.0.2.1032507 (2017.11.01 17.48.26).dmp

FM 2018 v18.0.2.1032507 (2017.11.02 08.07.28).dmp

FM 2018 v18.0.2.1032507 (2017.11.02 13.26.53).dmp

Okay if you remove these custom graphics/logos etc - do you encounter the same issue? Can you please test just to see? Let us know, thanks. 

I have removed the graphics but I am still having the same issue as soon as the saved game loads up and I click onto anything else it comes up with a crash dump. Cheers.

Okay we've just released an update to 18.0.3. Can you please try again and see if you encounter the same issue? Let us know either way, thanks.

I am still having the same issue after the new update. Can you assist further please, if you need any more information just give me a shout. Cheers.

And it still seems random? Nothing specific you do beforehand? Say go on a certain screen before continuing or changing anything? 

As soon as the home page comes on and I go to click on a single other screen, the screen doesn't load and I just get crash dump each time.

I have downloaded the save game and successfully uploaded it into remote site: /fm/game-save/Toon.fm

Okay many thanks for this, we've been able to reproduce the issue internally and it's one we're looking into.

Apologies you've encountered it in the beta. 

Does this mean that I can start a new game now and it shouldn't happen again as it has happened over multiple saved games? Also can I add the graphics back to the game? I just don't want to start a new saved game for me to exit the game and for it to happen again when I reload the game, I appreciate you may not be able to give me a definitive answer regarding this but I don't want to waste time starting a new game for another crash dump to happen when I reload the saved games.

The crash is related to saving and loading tactics in that specific save although it is something we're looking to address. Thanks.