Sports Interactive Community

Hi I've had many crash dumps since getting the beta, often to begin with it wont load at all until 3 or fourth try. then once I'm in various things have caused crashes it seems almost anything will crash the game and I've had a crash approximately every 20-30 mins I've played on it since getting the beta version. I've tried various of the fixes I've read on here; updated drivers disabled antivirus, ran nothing in the background, deleted caches. The only thing I haven't yet done is attempted reinstalling the game. Having had the last 3 FM's running fine this one seems very unstable, and for me almost unplayable as there's only so many times I want to redo the same game day and I certainly don't feel I want to have a save per game day! I have the latest crash dump file that I have attached also. Hopefully it will be plain sailing soon enough though... I posted this in the wrong forum so have re-posted here!

FM 2018 v18.0.2.1032514 (2017.11.01 19.23.43).dmp

I reinstalled the game and seem to have solved the startup crash but still I'm getting crashes at random points in time.

well i say crash but actually its just stuck loading, no crash dump just loading for a exessive amount of time without the little loading circle even turning or and tickers changing, 

Okay we're aware of issues some users are having on 32-bit and it's something we're looking into. I've sent you a private message in regards to this so please read and respond.

Thanks. 

Okay thanks for the info. As said we are aware of an issue with some 32-bit machines and we are investigating. Thanks.