Sports Interactive Community

Around 3 minutes into any match, a serious error is encountered and needs to close creating a crash dump, please help.

This issue only started happening today. I had a save with Dunfermline that I played a few matches on Saturday and Monday and it was fine.

1) My friend joined my save and we were playing out first matches in the Scottish League Cup with Hearts and Hibs, after 3 minutes I have a crash dump. I tried reloading several times but same crash dump kept happening. I even added manager to Hamilton and same happened

2) I started a draft save test and same error happened.

3) I loaded my Dunfermline save up and it happens on this as well, I can't play any matches on this beta longer than 3 minutes without a crash dump?

FM 2018 v18.0.2.1032507 (2017.11.01 01.30.02).dmp

Yes, any match that I play on any save, single player, online or single player draft. If I holiday the match its fine. I've tried 3D and 2D and it shows one highlight and then within first 3 minutes it always comes up with crash dump

Around 3 minutes of match time

Edited by nick91188

Are you running any custom graphics such as facepacks, logos, skins? If so, could you please remove them and let us know if this helps.

Okay this is an issue we're aware of and are looking into. Apologies you've encountered it within the beta.

No problem thanks for the quick support.

Will it be fixed during the beta?  

If we're in a position where we're able to then we could release an update, however I can't confirm at this time whether that will happen. Apologies. However there will be an update to the full version on release.