Sports Interactive Community
brayley08

condition between highlights?

how do i see the condition of my players inbetween highlights? i have seen videos of other people playing and they have the condition next to their players? is this just me or am i doing something wrong?

fm.png

Same problem. Would rather see match condition then body language. Why is there no way of changing this like you can in squad view or tactics view. 

9 hours ago, michaeltmurrayuk said:

Looks like your screen resolution is too small to display the information.

what should it be set to? I can only choose between windowed or 1280 x 1024, 60hz. The condition isnt there with either?

Edited by brayley08

I'm sure their condition is next to their ratings during my games, will need to check for you tonight.

by setting the text size to 85% i can see the condition, is this the only way? my screen resolution doesnt go any higher than 1280 x 1024

fm2.png

Edited by brayley08

I have this exact same problem and posted in the bugs > UI, I suggest you do the same. I'm pretty sure SI are aware. I don't think screen resolution has anything to do with it because in your original post, there is plenty of space to put the condition in!