Jump to content
Sports Interactive Community
toby14

FM18 In-Game Editor

Recommended Posts

Hi All,

Loving the new edition! 

Could anyone let me know when the in-game editor becomes available for purchase and use? 

Thanks in advance. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, toby14 said:

Hi All,

Loving the new edition! 

Could anyone let me know when the in-game editor becomes available for purchase and use? 

Thanks in advance. 

When the game is released on 10th November.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, serif said:

Still has to be used before a game is started?

In-game editor can be used whenever you want as long as you haven't disabled it's use on setting up the save game.

It's the Pre-Game editor that needs to be used before starting a game, which should also be available on the full release (but should be free and located in the Tools Menu in Steam once released).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, KUBI said:

When the game is released on 10th November.

Thank you! :thup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The pre-game editor is a lot more powerful as you can edit league rules and add new competitions. With the in-game editor you can change player and manager details, attributes, kits, finances, move players and become unsackable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No possibility to have access to the pre-game editor now ?... I need it to be able to begin my game as I need to add lower divisions in the league I want to play in !...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, dieguitoch said:

No possibility to have access to the pre-game editor now ?... I need it to be able to begin my game as I need to add lower divisions in the league I want to play in !...

Of course not - the beta is just for messing around, getting used to new functions and reporting bugs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dieguitoch said:

No possibility to have access to the pre-game editor now ?... I need it to be able to begin my game as I need to add lower divisions in the league I want to play in !...

N0- the editor will not be available till the full game launch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, KUBI said:

The pre-game editor is a lot more powerful as you can edit league rules and add new competitions. With the in-game editor you can change player and manager details, attributes, kits, finances, move players and become unsackable.

Can I change the finances of all teams with the in-game editor? Increase the reputation of a league or country?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder if any editor users can help me?

I have a problem in game where a player has changed his role suitability (basically in the space of a day he went from being a False 9 to someone who couldn't play as a False 9 as per this thread here)

I bought the editor to fix this as it has ruined my game, but I cannot see a way in the editor to fix this.

Can anyone explain how (as the manual seems to be unavailable at the moment) or confirm I've wasted a few quid :(

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Rich Jenkinson said:

I wonder if any editor users can help me?

I have a problem in game where a player has changed his role suitability (basically in the space of a day he went from being a False 9 to someone who couldn't play as a False 9 as per this thread here)

I bought the editor to fix this as it has ruined my game, but I cannot see a way in the editor to fix this.

Can anyone explain how (as the manual seems to be unavailable at the moment) or confirm I've wasted a few quid :(

 

You should ask Editor questions in the Editor's section. They'd be far more familiar with editing over there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Benjwxl said:

I'm having this problem as well, care to share with me the solution pls.

Screen Shot 2017-11-10 at 3.05.43 PM.png

That looks like a finance problem.:brock:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, HUNT3R said:

You should ask Editor questions in the Editor's section. They'd be far more familiar with editing over there.

Thanks for the quick response - have submitted question over there. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have already purchased the in-game editor but it says it is not available in my region.

Is the in-game editor not available for Singapore?

Screen Shot 2017-11-11 at 12.08.22 PM.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...