Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
Lorenz7

Review Commission

A feature which improves the reality of the game but it has maybe not a real added value.
Add a 'Review commission' which can suspend a player because of an arbitrary error.

Nothing to improved or complex for users. Just a message that a certain player need to appear for the review commission (day after the arbitrary mistake)?
A day later you get the message with the verdict and possibility to appeal. (like it's now after a red card).

In Germany, there's a big discussion about the "Videobeweis" (Wikipedia translates it as "instant replay") when during matches another referee can provide the ref with video material so Penalty decisions or cards can be revised within seconds/minutes.

Idea for FM?

16 minutes ago, Kranzberg said:

In Germany, there's a big discussion about the "Videobeweis" (Wikipedia translates it as "instant replay") when during matches another referee can provide the ref with video material so Penalty decisions or cards can be revised within seconds/minutes.

Idea for FM?

this has been discussed various times and even if no official statement from SI, the VAR (as it is actually called Virtual Assistant Referee) will not make to the game being only used in some countries and not as widespread yet (USA, Italy, Portugal and Germany so far). If it will become a thing in the UK as well it will eventually be added to the game.

It is something that wouldn't add anything to gameplay rather than some more immersion on match day.

I understand that the 'Video Referee' isn't added. It's in full exploration now and only used in some leagues and some matches.
I'm talking about the Review commission which isn't making decisions during the game but after it. (Only for red cards I think?). But I have to be honnest I don't know if it's used in every country. I know it's used in England and Belgium but only in top divisons probably.

right now the only suspensions in the game are red cards by a more-or-less professional foul.things like cursing a ref or hitting a player when the ref isn't looking or giving fans the middle finger do not currently exist in fm,as well as doping,so it will have no actual authority.