Sports Interactive Community

I don't know why is that but my laptop is actually having lag issues when I click Continue and the time moves forward, it seems that the game is slower than FM17. Also, when a fee is negotiated and I try to increase the transfer bid, it takes a lot to add to the value, like let's say I bid 10m and I want to submit a new bid of 12m, clicking the + to add the money is also laggy.

My laptop is Acer Aspire E1-570G, Intel i3-3217U and GeForce 740M 2GB. I think it's a decent laptop to play this game.

A lot of people have that problem. I have way more than the minimum requierments and I've been told that they will solve the problem when the release the full game on 10th november. 

Im having this issue as well a lot of lag going from page to page mainly clicking on player profile's and im running an i5 7500 - 16 gig ddr4 2400mhz - Samsung evo 850 and a GTX 1060 6gb so its definitely something from their end mate even my match engine is a bit laggy and iv got 5 star performance for everything  but a lot of people even tho's who are running i7 7700k and gtx 1080 iv seen complaining about the same issue we are having 

Yeah we're aware of an issue some users are having when clicking certain screens and advancing as said above. Thanks for taking the time to raise it here. 

Ok, what about opening the game? It's also very slow, it takes up to 1-2 minutes until the SI badge comes up and all that sort of stuff.

Yeah we're aware of that issue and it's one we hope to address. To confirm though, are you running any custom graphics/logos/skins etc with the game? As sometimes in doing so it makes the game take longer to load up.

10 hours ago, Neil Brock said:

Yeah we're aware of that issue and it's one we hope to address. To confirm though, are you running any custom graphics/logos/skins etc with the game? As sometimes in doing so it makes the game take longer to load up.

Yes, I am only using metallic logos. I just installed the beta update, but the game is still slow for me, when opening it and also when clicking Continue (although I think the Home button is less laggy now), is this normal?

Edited by Armistice

Yeah we're aware that some days processing appears slower than in previous versions. If you have a specific point or in-game date you feel is particularly slow please provide us with a save game to our FTP from beforehand letting us know the specific date which is slow and the file name.

FTP details here - https://community.sigames.com/topic/381320-ftp-details/

Thanks. 

7 hours ago, Neil Brock said:

Yeah we're aware that some days processing appears slower than in previous versions. If you have a specific point or in-game date you feel is particularly slow please provide us with a save game to our FTP from beforehand letting us know the specific date which is slow and the file name.

FTP details here - https://community.sigames.com/topic/381320-ftp-details/

Thanks. 

Nah it works constantly slow for me, not just at a specific date or period.

U21 and U19 fixtures take a long time to process in the top bar during international week. I'm trying to holiday through the week and it's taking a long time on the Monday with endless fixtures going through in games I have no interest in. Actually processing all international games is slow. Making the game unplayable for me. Core i7 processer and 16GB or RAM with dedicated 1GB graphics on laptop, no way it should be this slow. Been 8 minutes to do the sep 4th and 5th fixtures so far.

Edited by Crazy Paving

19 hours ago, Crazy Paving said:

U21 and U19 fixtures take a long time to process in the top bar during international week. I'm trying to holiday through the week and it's taking a long time on the Monday with endless fixtures going through in games I have no interest in. Actually processing all international games is slow. Making the game unplayable for me. Core i7 processer and 16GB or RAM with dedicated 1GB graphics on laptop, no way it should be this slow. Been 8 minutes to do the sep 4th and 5th fixtures so far.

We are aware of slowdown issues that some users are experiencing and we're looking into it. Thanks for taking the time to raise it here. 

21 hours ago, Armistice said:

Nah it works constantly slow for me, not just at a specific date or period.

Like said above, we're aware of issues and we're investigating. We very much appreciate the information you've provided so far. 

On 11/1/2017 at 11:24, Neil Brock said:

Like said above, we're aware of issues and we're investigating. We very much appreciate the information you've provided so far. 

Hi Neil, is this issue supposed to be fixed in the 18.0.3 hotfix or should we see any improvements in this aspect?

Regards.

It should be improved but not quite there just yet. What have you noticed so far? 

13 hours ago, Neil Brock said:

It should be improved but not quite there just yet. What have you noticed so far? 

Hey Nic, this is what I noticed so far.

- The game is still laggy for me, especially when opening it, it takes some good 2 minutes or so to open (and get to the Start Screen).

- When making tactical changes during matches, it takes another minute or more to have the change applied in game (in other words, the game freezes when making tactical changes). But I am sure this issue was brought to your attention already.

- And honestly, the general lag when advancing in the game is still there, it feels like the Home button lag got worse than in the previous hotfix, when it was almost fixed.

Edited by Armistice

2 hours ago, Armistice said:

- The game is still laggy for me, especially when opening it, it takes a good 2 minutes or so to open (and get to the Start Screen).

- When making tactical changes during matches, it takes another minute or more to have the change applied in game. But I am sure this issue was brought to your attention already.

- And honestly, the general lag when advancing in the game is still there, it feels like the Home button lag got worse than in the previous hotfix, when it was almost fixed.

+1

Its unplayable. We are playing network game with my friend and game is so laggy now even worst after last 18.0.3 patch.
Funny thing is that when he is making some change during the match my match is also stopped/lagged (Im host hes client).
Neil go to the devs and kick their asses, its only 5 days left!

4 minutes ago, aduh said:

+1

Its unplayable. We are playing network game with my friend and game is so laggy now even worst after last 18.0.3 patch.
Funny thing is that when he is making some change during the match my match is also stopped/lagged (Im host hes client).
Neil go to the devs and kick their asses, its only 5 days left!

I am sure they are working on it to fix these issues and as FM players we can work together, to test the game and report the issues we have. So that's why I hope more people come in and report what they experiencing so that we provide SI more evidence, not just some isolated cases of casual lag.

Yeah we're aware of some slowdown in this latest version during the match environment and we are taking steps to address it. Thanks for taking the time to raise it here.