Sports Interactive Community
DerekFMGlive

Steel 18 Logos Megapack & Updates - Over 45,000 Logos

These look lovely. Thank you.

Just clubs? OPr trophies, nations, confeds etc?

I love your logo. You can share a template i want to make Thai League logo.  

Now i make the Thai league logo using the Serbian template .

rxwNm3Z.png

Nice, been using these but might upgrade, these look ace.

done1.thumb.jpg.353d0464a86ed232256b80ab0fe582c6.jpg

These look amazing in the game, well done mate, hat's off to you buddy. Thanks for sharing

Hey !

I am downloading this logo pack, but I need help with what to do with it when the dl is complete? In what map do i have to put it and how to make it work?

Thanks in advance

SBK

Just now, blejdek said:

Hey !

I am downloading this logo pack, but I need help with what to do with it when the dl is complete? In what map do i have to put it and how to make it work?

Thanks in advance

SBK

Graphics folder. After that go to preferences -->interface -->clear cache -->reload skin when confirming

Just now, KUBI said:

Graphics folder. After that go to preferences -->interface -->clear cache -->reload skin when confirming

Oh thanks for fast reply and your help :)

Have a great weekend, cheers !

SBK

5piqf7.jpg

-=Download=-

2cr52s1.jpg

-=Download=-

To install make sure you have downloaded the original master file. Then simply download the updates in order December, January etc and copy/paste the contents of each folder (including config files) into the original corresponding folders. If prompted to replace logos and configs replace all.

Edited by DerekFMGlive

Here's an update on WIP.

England/Scotland/Wales - Callaway

Portugal - CountVladimir

Various Nations - Derek (Mainly outside Europe)

Research - AndreaultrasLazio

February's update should double the overall size of the pack.

S18_Preview.png

-=Download=-

Clubs: 13,651

Competitions: 595

Nations: 75

Total: 14,321

To install make sure you have downloaded the original master file. Then simply download the updates in order December, January etc and copy/paste the contents of each folder (including config files) into the original corresponding folders. If prompted to replace logos and configs replace all.

Just to note that the Leeds United logo in the preview does not overwrite the current logo, it's just in the pack as an option.

Edited by DerekFMGlive

I noticed that there are two folders, clubs and clubs .... doing copy paste with the original pack must remain both?
Thank you

Screenshot (28).png

Yes they must remain. You should copy/paste the content of each folder from the update into the corresponding folder in the megapack including the config files. You do not copy/paste the actual folder.

Downloaded it 3 times, still telling me it's no valid archive... anyone got this to extract properly?

tried the Win10-integrated one and 7-zip (current stable release). Never had any problems with it or with any of your files. Very strange...

Edit: Tried Winzip and another failure. Tried Zip-Repair but that doesn't come up with an extractable file either. Downloaded with Chrome and Firefox. Any chance of an alternative download-oportunity?

Edited by dwood79

WinZip gives me the same error , no valid central directory error or words to that effect.

EDIT : Works with WinRar

I'm haivng the same problem as @NeilUK. Will download WinRAR and give that a whirl.

EDIT: Just downloaded the new Mega Pack. Love these logos, thanks @DerekFMGlive :applause:

Edited by Smkx_Muldoon

Can confirm: unzipping works with WinRAR. The flag.zip inside this can be unzipped with 7zip without a problem... maybe you made some settings while creating the zip which affect most tools? Would be great if next version can be unzipped with free software like 7zip as well :-)

But: Great work! I really like the style of these badges!!!

S18_Preview.png

-=Download=-

To install this update copy and paste all contents, including config files, from the update folders into the corresponding folders in the megapack. DO NOT copy the actual folder.

Edited by DerekFMGlive

thank you so much, unfortunately i don't have a graphics folder (using steam) and can't make it work. Alas.

Any advice?

1 hour ago, lusowarrior said:

thank you so much, unfortunately i don't have a graphics folder (using steam) and can't make it work. Alas.

Any advice?

If the graphics folder (and any subfolders) doesn't exist then you just need to create one inside your User Data Location which is located here by default;