Jump to content
Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
LCpl

New GK Coach Attributes

Recommended Posts

Seems something has changed here then?

They now have an attribute in-game for the following three coaching area's.

  • Distribution
  • Handling
  • Shot Stopping

So, in terms of searching it doesn't seem to be Goalkeeping+DDM+Tactical/Technical any more?

Seems like it's each of the three new attributes + DDM.

Capture GKC InGame.PNG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, LCpl said:

So, in terms of searching it doesn't seem to be Goalkeeping+DDM+Tactical/Technical any more?

Seems like it's each of the three new attributes + DDM.

Capture GKC InGame.PNG

It's actually each of the three new attributes + DDM + tactical/technical.

 

Personally I like it, my only problem with it is that I now suddenly need 4 GK coaches to keep the training workload for the coaches from being "heavy".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tullekunstner said:

my only problem with it is that I now suddenly need 4 GK coaches to keep the training workload for the coaches from being "heavy".

Depends on your approach... I have 'average' workload with two first team coaches, and one under-23 GK coach.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

According to the UI, as well as some testing, Tactical/Technical no longer have a bearing.

Seems GK's now have 3 separate GK attributes: Shot Stopping/Distribution/Handling and so  GK Coaches now have 3 separate GK attributes: Shot Stopping/Distribution/Handling
Sports Scientists now have a Sports Science attribute
Data Analysts now have attributes for Judging Player Data, Judging Team Data, Presenting Data.

I've been playing since Friday and only just played my first match, so much staff work to do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I feel they can/should have done more to the GK stats as well. There as so many useless stats for GKs and some that I feel is missing. In my opinion the GK overview should have looked more like  coaches with only tailored attributes that is directly connected to the overall ability/perfomance level of the GK. But its a start and this guy Rui Barbosa has 5 stars on GKD!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

UI isn't helping. On some screens it shows tactical/technical highlighted as part of GK coach required attributes on others it just shows the GK+DDM. 

Seems odd that I need 6 coaches to barely cover my squad as very heavy workload but Liverpool and Genoa will only let me have 4?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 30/10/2017 at 12:30, LCpl said:

UI isn't helping. On some screens it shows tactical/technical highlighted as part of GK coach required attributes on others it just shows the GK+DDM. 

This sounds like it may be a bug and as such worth posting in our UI bugs section.

On 28/10/2017 at 23:49, Tullekunstner said:

It's actually each of the three new attributes + DDM + tactical/technical.

 

Personally I like it, my only problem with it is that I now suddenly need 4 GK coaches to keep the training workload for the coaches from being "heavy".

Tactical/Technical no longer factor.

On 28/10/2017 at 13:43, LCpl said:

Seems something has changed here then?

They now have an attribute in-game for the following three coaching area's.

  • Distribution
  • Handling
  • Shot Stopping

So, in terms of searching it doesn't seem to be Goalkeeping+DDM+Tactical/Technical any more?

Seems like it's each of the three new attributes + DDM.

Capture GKC InGame.PNG

As you suggest, it is the relevant GK coaching attribute + DDM

So for a GK Shot Stopping only specific coach it would be - GK Shot Stopping + Determination + Level of Discipline + Motivating.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for clarity Seb. Will look to reproduce that UI hitch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've taken to employing two U23 GK coaches to get the best specialization in the 1st team. Not sure how much this will sting the U23s-time will tell....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...