Sports Interactive Community
piter09

Swap positions FM2018

20 minutes ago, michaeltmurrayuk said:

As far as I am aware it should be an option in the instructions panel - which you can get to by clicking the 'edit instructions' button.

Nope, nothing
image.thumb.png.c173c838a0e27a1e88a6eabda144540a.png

Took me a while to find but it is there. Click on "position" on the left above the list of players. It should then be at the bottom of the screen under the other instructions.

And now you cant select more players from this left list
image.png.327d024f076c995fdc6d42bcfb106b11.png

I used to select e.g. all left-footed players and set them all same role and PI. Now I have to do it for each player separately

2 minutes ago, Scoham said:

Took me a while to find but it is there. Click on "position" on the left above the list of players. It should then be at the bottom of the screen under the other instructions.

Ohhh, thank you very much!!!! Some UI changes are so user-unfriendly this year

7 minutes ago, piter09 said:

And now you cant select more players from this left list
image.png.327d024f076c995fdc6d42bcfb106b11.png

I used to select e.g. all left-footed players and set them all same role and PI. Now I have to do it for each player separately

You can now save and import instructions - once you have set them for one player, in the bottom right of the instructions popup click the presets button and you can save the instructions, and then load them for the other players. (though it might not be enabled in the beta).

Also if you were able to multi select in the past then it might be worth raising the issue in the bugs forum.

Where is the list of players?  What screen?  I've been trying to find a way to have my wingers switch positions and it's impossible to find.  Really preferred the old way better.  I cannot find this player list anywhere.

1 hour ago, Enos said:

Where is the list of players?  What screen?  I've been trying to find a way to have my wingers switch positions and it's impossible to find.  Really preferred the old way better.  I cannot find this player list anywhere.

Goto the Tactics Screen from the sidebar then in the top menu select the 'Player' option as shown in the screenshot in the first post.

Then the option to switch positions should be at the bottom of the middle instructions panel.

in match there is also an option, if click onto tactics (top left) then select player u want to swap it should be down bottom right .