FM Genie Scout 2009?

Cadijk van Kaarhandel

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi. i am relitivly new to fm and i downloaded but dont no how to install it.can someone please help me. oh and joegraham your an embarrassment!!i dont see you trying to help the public for free.so i dont think youre in a position to be saying its rubbish

hi. i am relitivly new to fm and i downloaded but dont no how to install it.can someone please help me. oh and joegraham your an embarrassment!!i dont see you trying to help the public for free.so i dont think youre in a position to be saying its rubbish

Theres no installing required, you just need to unzip it. However, if you're struggling to load your game then the solution is very simple:

You need to find out which directory the save game is. It used to be something like "my documents\sports interactive\ football manager 2009\games" but I think this is changed due to the Steam thingy. When you click "save game as" it should tell you where the save game is. Then simply load up genie, click load game, go into the relevant directory and click "savegame".fm.

Question

On the genie scout there is an option that allows you to see the future attributes when the PA is reached. I've noticed that most attributes are improved by 3 notches. Is this to say that all players only improve by 3 notches on each stat?

Or does the genie scout show the 3 attribute improvements within that year?

Also the history attribute doesn't seem to work. I click the attributes and it doesn't show the increase or decrease?

My Genie was working but not anymore always get an error now which stops it from working or closing for that matter.

when loading comes up with 'list index out of bounds(318767143)'

then when trying to load a saved game comes up with' Access violation at address 00405E32 in module FMGenieScout.exe. Write of address 00000004'

Anyone else get these messages?? and knowing how to fix it would be fantastic.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone understand how to use the history point feature? If so, PM me and post! I love Genie and want to try tracking some players...

Oh, I think I figured it out, so nevermind!

It looks like you have to use the same save game name and take history points at different times...

I had the program up and going and was loving it. Had the CA and PA and didn't pay for it. Then suddenly the error above crops up.

My Error Loading Entity Number is: 23399

File Position is: 403153377

(I copied the picture above from another post.).

And it says "Person" data seems to be corrupt, not "Human Non Player".

I sent the dump file as instructed by the program, but it seems like Genie is shutdown. The website is down and any links for a fresh download that I can find are dead.

In possibly unrelated news. I have tried to load FMRTE and mini-Scout without success as well. I am using WSM, don't know if that makes a difference.

Any help that can be offered would be appreciated. Thank you.

I get this problem myself once I have added myself as manager to the game and saved it. But, if there are no human managers in the save game (for example, retire, then save) the save game will load in the scout. So I put the error down to human managers presence in the database and don't know of any way to get it to load once I'm in a game.

My Genie was working but not anymore always get an error now which stops it from working or closing for that matter.

when loading comes up with 'list index out of bounds(318767143)'

then when trying to load a saved game comes up with' Access violation at address 00405E32 in module FMGenieScout.exe. Write of address 00000004'

Anyone else get these messages?? and knowing how to fix it would be fantastic.

I am having the same problem as this.

Anyone know any way of fixing this?

• 1 month later...

Archived