Sports Interactive Community

Hello, my FM18BEta in the initial load to create the game is very slow. It takes quite a while to find the targets. 25 minutes.

When you say create a game, do you mean creating a new career or just starting up the game and getting to the main menu?

If it's a new career, how many leagues are you loading with what sized database?

If it's getting to the main menu, are you trying to run any custom graphics/logos/skins etc?

Let us know, thanks. 

20 minutes ago, Neil Brock said:

When you say create a game, do you mean creating a new career or just starting up the game and getting to the main menu?

If it's a new career, how many leagues are you loading with what sized database?

If it's getting to the main menu, are you trying to run any custom graphics/logos/skins etc?

Let us know, thanks. 

Yes, create new carreer. 

1º time i load 5 country's (Portugal, Germany, England, Spain and Italy). Only 1º Division. With max. Database. In 2º time only 1º division of Portugal, small database and  same long load time. 

Standard graphics. 

Thanks. 

I'm afraid you don't have a very powerful processor I'm afraid so it's likely to take a while with a large database. I'd suggest using a smaller one and it'll perform quicker.

Thanks. 

13 minutes ago, Neil Brock said:

I'm afraid you don't have a very powerful processor I'm afraid so it's likely to take a while with a large database. I'd suggest using a smaller one and it'll perform quicker.

Thanks. 

Thanks. 

At the moment this is just the only problem. I start the new carrer, and just moment i play normaly, but...you know waiting 20/30 minutes for start game when i go start a new carrer is boring. I have to enjoy doing other things while doing the load.

off-topic: in full-version have a option software?

As said, load less leagues and a smaller database and it'll be quicker.

No software rendering option any more, only GPU.