Job Offers?

just like real life-

ramos is out and spurs are gettin reknapp off of pompey! (5million compenstation! :O)

This is something that isn't in the game. Any clubs wanting you should not approach you directly instead they should ask your board for permission to talk to you which in FM they don't.

You can get offered a job whilst managing a club. In one of my saves I was in the year 2011 (I think), managing Man Utd and all of a sudden Cheltenham Town come in with a job offer, they were in League 1 at the time... Yeh, like i'm going to leave my Europeann Champions for a League 1 team lol.

But on topic, yes it does happen sometimes, but you have to be doing rather well, like already stated :).

You can also set your "prior experience" to something high when you first start your game. A friend of mine set his high in a network game we played and he was offered the Man Utd job after only having done semi-well with Aston Villa.

Guest mikeytwigge
you just accept the job offer but no compo is arranged by the clubs which is a shame that would be a good feature, what do you all think

compo is given just noit mentioned. If when you get offered a job by club X if you then look in club X's transfer cenntre it will show job offer then your name then money which is the componsation

Is there compensation for manager moves in FM? If there was I would imagine having a bigger and longer contract will affect whether teams ask you or hire you as much as your own job stability.

Yeah, thats how it currently works.

Archived