Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
chrisb2085

FM 2007- Administrator Privileges

Hi,

Just bought FM2007 hoping to revisit my yoof and naively thought it would play on my W10 laptop. I've tried messing with the compatibility settings and reinstalling drivers but to no avail. Are there any other suggestions that anyone has? I've seen someone write that FM2007 won't play on W10 on an intel device, regardless of what settings I muck about with. If this is the case, what might possibly be the most cost effective way of being able to play it (as I would really like to)?

Thanks chaps,

Chris

There is no magic formula that has been found to get the older FM games to work on today's operating systems, I'm afraid.  Make sure that your have Java installed as this was a requirement for that game if I recall correctly.  Make sure also that you have the latest game patch installed before trying to run the game.

On ‎26‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 23:36, FrazT said:

There is no magic formula that has been found to get the older FM games to work on today's operating systems, I'm afraid.  Make sure that your have Java installed as this was a requirement for that game if I recall correctly.  Make sure also that you have the latest game patch installed before trying to run the game.

Tried that too with all compatibility modes. No luck. Does anyone have any other suggestions bar buying an old laptop with vista on it!?

Sign in to follow this