Sports Interactive Community
Simon Tipple

[Scotland] (Official) Data Issues

Ross McCrorie's stats could be doing with a slight upgrade, I understand he's only played about 7 games for the first team (don't think he's had a bad game yet) but as someone else mentioned already his stats are roughly equal with David Bates.

His stats in the Beta are considerably lower than they should be.

3 hours ago, Frank Underwood said:

Some Hibernian issues ;

Simon Murray's pace is set at 12, when in comparison John McGinn is at 14 also. and you have Stevenson at 15. Having watched him for two seasons running I'd say this should be at least 15/16
Anthony Stokes finishing at 13?
Martin Boyle's finishing at 10, should be around 12/13
Dylan McGeouch passing at 13 should be higher, even by one incremental increase

If these are not done by the time the official release happens, remember you can use the pre game editor and adjust a few things. I've noticed a few things re Hibs need changing/adding/removed, I use it every year and as a Hibs fan it makes playing with them better. Stevenson for instance has been 10 for injury proneness for the past 3-4 years, I can't remember a game he's missed due to injury, very fit an one of the most athletic players at the club, just one instance of needing the pre editor.

7 hours ago, jc1 said:

If these are not done by the time the official release happens, remember you can use the pre game editor and adjust a few things. I've noticed a few things re Hibs need changing/adding/removed, I use it every year and as a Hibs fan it makes playing with them better. Stevenson for instance has been 10 for injury proneness for the past 3-4 years, I can't remember a game he's missed due to injury, very fit an one of the most athletic players at the club, just one instance of needing the pre editor.

Yeah I agree but in reality I shouldn't need to use the editor to fix attributes.

I am not sure who the Hibs researcher is, but they always seem to mess up. 

9 hours ago, jc1 said:

I would disagree with martin boyle finishing should be more like 6 or 7 normally lol! Although he has had a good last couple of games! Anthony stokes should be a natural as a striker in the game though rather than inside forward. 

Minor one, Free agent Dan Seaborne's transfer history is listed as being on loan to Hamilton from Partick thistle but he moved on a free transfer between the two.

Edited by Yer Maw

5 hours ago, Hibs1875 said:

I would disagree with martin boyle finishing should be more like 6 or 7 normally lol! Although he has had a good last couple of games! Anthony stokes should be a natural as a striker in the game though rather than inside forward. 

Boyle is very good finisher, just a bit inconsistent, composure. I agree re Stokes, he's almost the complete forward, play anywhere on the front line.

48 minutes ago, Hibs1875 said:

Boyle is anything but a good finisher! Hes only good when he doesnt have time to think.

He is a good finisher it is his composure that lets him down more than anything. Not his finishing ability.

11 hours ago, Frank Underwood said:

Yeah I agree but in reality I shouldn't need to use the editor to fix attributes.

I am not sure who the Hibs researcher is, but they always seem to mess up. 

I think the debate over the last few posts proves the point that you're being a little unfair on the Hibs researcher for 'always messing up' attribute scores when they are often subjective.

Any major issues are dealt with during the beta phase if people actually flag them up.

Jamie Walker is set to transfer listed at the start of the game by default. This should not be the case.  The club never actively tried to sell him. 

If it is intended to reflect his ask to leave the club in the previous transfer window then it should be transfer listed by request (e.g. at the moment i can simply remove him from the transfer list on day 1) 

Hearts still seem to be playing all their home games at Tynecastle at the start of season 1 (instead of murrayfield)

8 hours ago, Stuart Milne said:

I think the debate over the last few posts proves the point that you're being a little unfair on the Hibs researcher for 'always messing up' attribute scores when they are often subjective.

Any major issues are dealt with during the beta phase if people actually flag them up.

Thanks for making all the adjustments to the Hibs files re coaches, players etc

12 hours ago, Stuart Milne said:

Fair enough,

Simon Murray's pace is well wrong though thats just a plain fact. 

Edited by Frank Underwood

14 hours ago, cmair93 said:

Livingston play at the The Energy Check Stadium at Firhill in the game when it should be The Tony Macaroni Arena.

http://livingstonfc.co.uk/stadium/find-us/

Are you using any edited files, as their stadium is set as the Tony Macaroni Arena in the database?

23 hours ago, Giro said:

Are you using any edited files, as their stadium is set as the Tony Macaroni Arena in the database?

The only edited files i have is the sortitoutsi licenses fix.

Hi,

My names Chris Cook and I'm a Big FM fan. Main reason I got into being a football physio if I'm honest. I've taken a huge hit on my stats going from an academy job to being a first team head physio. 

Current Annan staff includes Alan Curran as a coach. 

Billy Bentley and Carrieann Kirkup are not current memebers of staff at Annan Athletic. 

If you need anymore information. Please contact me. 

Chris

IMG_2693.PNG

IMG_2694.PNG

The Chief Data Analyst at Hibs, Calvin Charlton, is listed as Scottish.

I know Calvin personally and he is born in Portsmouth and is English and a strong England fan at that. He follows Portsmouth and England in football.

This is also why his history is with Portsmouth and Southampton.

Is it correct that celtic's assistant manger Chris Davies signed a new contract as of 4th July 2017?

On 10/30/2017 at 01:12, Morrissey said:

Some transfer/loan updates to make:

• David Grant (East Stirlingshire) moved to Canada and is not playing at this stage - Link

On 10/30/2017 at 09:13, Giro said:

Minor, since he's now a freebie, looking for a club in Canada, but he's also been a striker all his days at the Shire, not a DC/DM. (your link notes he's top scorer) & Linky 
And he's a Hearts fan. https://twitter.com/Granty_10/status/922925938786017281

Just a quickie to note we're talking about the wrong player. Going by the DoBs, the Grant at Shire in the DB left in the summer of 2016 to join Dunipace and as far as I can see, is still there. The David Grant we're talking about isn't in the DB.

Edited by Giro

Jack Paterson of Kilmarnock seems to be missing from the database, despite being one of the best Scottish prospects in FM17, which he is also supposedly rated as in the real world. Any idea why this was missed?

Edited by lewiscraw1

49 minutes ago, lewiscraw1 said:

Jack Paterson of Kilmarnock seems to be missing from the database, despite being one of the best Scottish prospects in FM17, which he is also supposedly rated as in the real world. Any idea why this was missed?

According to twitter he's no longer at Kilmarnock, signed for Troon in August.

Edited by Thengil

7 hours ago, Thengil said:

According to twitter he's no longer at Kilmarnock, signed for Troon in August.

And now, going by his linkedin, he's clubless, living in Qatar.

According to Edinburgh City’s website they are ground sharing with Spartansat Ainslie Park for 3 seasons whilst “their” Meadowbank stadium is being redeveloped however in the game it says Ainslie Park is owned by Edinburgh city and has nothing about still being linked to Meadowbank. Is this maybe because of the lack of details about the redevelopment? 

Also according to their website Ainslie Park has a capacity of 3000 with 504 seats which is slightly more than is on FM. 

Please note that Stephen Pearson (free agent) has retired from football and should not be included on the game.

Hey Stuart, tried finding you on twitter to contact you about this but your dm's were closed. I am wondering if there are any research vacancies with St Mirren FC, if not, no worries.

On 28/01/2018 at 20:12, AidanF01 said:

Hey Stuart, tried finding you on twitter to contact you about this but your dm's were closed. I am wondering if there are any research vacancies with St Mirren FC, if not, no worries.

Hi Aidan, I'm the Saints researcher but you're welcome to lend a hand if you like. I'm @SMTID on Twitter.

9 hours ago, StuG said:

Hi Aidan, I'm the Saints researcher but you're welcome to lend a hand if you like. I'm @SMTID on Twitter.

Great, am I best following you on twitter, to see how I can help?

1 hour ago, makul said:

The now defunct Forth Valley Academy wasn't in the db as it was in FM terms, Falkirk's academy. Gallacher was a contracted Falkirk youth player in the FVA performance school and at the start of the 15/16 season he signed professional terms with Falkirk, as your link shows, with him moving to our U20s.

Edited by Giro

just tried to sign Cummings permanently for Rangers and was told he would not sign a contract due to his dislike of the club 

12 hours ago, wesleymcuk said:

just tried to sign Cummings permanently for Rangers and was told he would not sign a contract due to his dislike of the club 

Yep, just checked and he has Rangers set as a disliked club for some reason. Must be leftover from his time at Hibs. 

Ronnie MacDonald & Les Gray both listed as chairman at Hamilton, Maybe forgot to change one when their roles were getting swapped for this update.

2 hours ago, Ter said:

Yep, just checked and he has Rangers set as a disliked club for some reason. Must be leftover from his time at Hibs. 

is that something that can change during the year or have i no chance of signing him