dafuge's FM18 challenge

Burgess_Hill_Town_F.C._logo.png.7a36c2e20e4a446c0589efb881c4b4f4.png

Season 2024/25

National League South

League

Expectation:        6    

Finish:                 3 – play-off winners!!

Well, that was a lot harder than I expected. With the team I had I thought it would be a breeze but we struggled for any consistency. We could never put a good run of results together and as a result were always playing catch-up. By March we finally did it, 5 wins and a draw put us level on points with Woking with only 7 games to play. The next match was home against bottom of the table Tonbridge. We drew 1-1. No matter, next game was another home game, against relegation threatened Havant. We were 3-0 down after 13 minutes and lost 3-2. Next we were away against new table-toppers Dulwich, who slaughtered us. Suddenly, our title chances looked very slim.

With one match left to play we were on a run of form with only 1 win in 6, morale ws looking shaky, and we had to go away to play-off chasing Welling. A good rearguard display at least meant we headed into the play-offs with a final win.

First up was a home match against Salisbury. We dominated the game and deservedly won 2-1. The final saw us away at Dulwich, who hammered us mere weeks before. We put on the best display all season, dominated the game and should have won by far more than the 1-0 we did win by. We’re back!

Cups

FA Cup saw us travel to L2 Northampton in round 1, who duly handed us our arse on a plate. A disappointing home performace against national league Sutton saw us depart the FA Trophy in the second round  

Transfers

A bit of a clearout was needed in order to reduce the wage bill (almost by half!) with the big sale being Musta. Rotherham offered 7k, I asked for 250k. This went back and forth for awhile until they offered 99k, which the chairman deemed to good to turn down. Which, to be fair, in our position, it probably was.

Finances

5 games into the new season this happened:-

takeover.thumb.JPG.45c6af67e3243fe753ad4b58bccd9bab.JPG

The cleared the debt by taking out a massive loan so now we’re in the black but with two massive loan repayments a month (debt and stadium). The wage limit was reduced almost by half to 5.5k a week so the squad was reduced drastically.

Notable players

Scott Kashket – As soon as relegation was confirmed he was in the office asking for a move. He spent the whole season unhappy but nobody came in for him. Even after his first 14 games returned 26 goals. By the end of the season he had 51 goals and had requested to stay, signing a new contract in the process

Odin Bailey – Another who was clearly way too good for regional football, dominated games with 28 goals and 25 assissts from deep. He’s got a value of 110k so I’m not sure whether to keep him or cash in

Sam Evans – had fallen out of favour the last couple of seasons but National South is a level he really excels in

Next season

Please not a relegation battle. I’m almost at the stage where continuing playing is masochism but I’m determined to give it the best shot before Nov 2 arrives! These challenges are my favourite, because I find them really challenging! I'm also really stubborn...

career.thumb.JPG.289d63ebbff8b96109d79980acb07391.JPG

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good job @libbyshuss! I'm close to the end of season 2 and the lads are working hard! Could make the playoff places if I'm lucky.

I signed waaay too many players though and I think rotating has cost us consistency. Doesn't help that Bishop hasn't scored in 17 games and my other signing flopped despite 26 goals last season!

Neil Brock just came into my academy (si staff ) he's got potential..

Altrincham - Premier League 2026/27 - Season 9

After another solid season the hope was to try and close the gap on our fellow Manchester clubs at the top, with the Board hoping for a top four finish, the Bookies gave us an outside chance of the title with the Media Predicting a fourth place finish. Whilst Dutch Striker Marco van der Meer was an outside shot for Top Scorer.

European Rankings - We climb 14 places to 25th putting us above Arsenal.

Reputation - A slight boost as we now become the best of the rest.

World Reputation - We finally make the list and are the best of the four star teams, sitting behind a few surprise Spanish sides.

Transfers - A busy and expensive season as I concentrated on quality over quanity, with a club record £75m spent on a Centre Back from Chelsea, £34m was spent on Italian Striker Pellegri who City didn't want, I also snapped up a Brazilian Wonderkid Striker and a couple of cheap promising youngsters and in Jan I picked up a couple of highly promising youngsters before breaking my transfer record again spending £78m on another Defender.

Though we did recoup most of our outlay as with us up against the squad limits I cleared out various youngsters and squad players selling nearly all for hefty profits.

Community Shield - Another poor start to the sesaon as we just didn't turn up and new Striker Pellegri missing a pen didn't help.

League Cup - We again made it to the final, but had a fairly tough route (Liverpool got the likes of Exeter and Shrewsbury) as my second string beat a lacklustre City side before snatching a win over Utd, and then my first string thrashed a woeful Spurs side to set up a Semi-Final against Brighton and the First Leg didn't go to plan as despite dominating the game we just couldn't score and had to settle for a draw and thankfully we took our chances in the Second Leg with a Pellegri hat-trick booking our place back at Wembley.

In the Final we faced Liverpool and it wasn't a great game as the finishing on both sides was fairly poor with Liverpool taking an unjust lead on the stroke of half-time as Striker Velasco tracked back to win the ball back but then went down with an injury in the left back spot with Liverpool taking the gifted goal instead of doing the sporting thing and kicking the ball out of play, but thankfully van der Meer drew us level in the second half and with neither time able to find a winner the game went to pens.

In the Shootout Pellegri stepped up first and scored, before Liverpool put their first wide and then my Keeper saved their second, but then Gray and Hamilton both had their pens saved and with Liverpool scoring next we were all level after three each and with Liverpool scoring their next the pressure was now on us but Lawlor smashed his pen into the top corner and Van der Meer put his into the corner putting us back in the lead and then it was time for my Keeper to play hero as we saved their last pen to secure our second League Cup :)
Our victory also continued a weird pattern the last six winners have been - Utd, Chelsea, Us, Utd, Chelsea, Us. So looks like it's Utds turn next season.

FA Cup - We made it to our third Final in a row, though we made things harder than they should have been needing injury time goals to beat Spurs in the Third Round, brushed past League One Portsmouth despite Pellegri missing two pens before beating Palace and Southampton, this set up a Semi-Final against Arsenal and despite my Keeper Perez carrying an injury a brace from Velasco was enough to win and setup a Final against Stoke again who'd beaten Utd in the other Semi-Final.

In the Final we dominated the game despite falling behind early as a hat-trick from returning Academy grad Olly Gray inspired our win and he was only back in the team due to Velasco not being fit enough to start and he was coming off the back of a 10 hour goal drought, whilst Pellegri even managed to score a pen. We also become the first time since Blackburn in the 1880's to make it three in a row and are closing in on their unbeaten record.

Champions League Group Stage - We blew through the Group with ease, qualifying with two games to spare, though the defeat to Leverkusen did cost us top spot whilst we were still only good enough to be a third seed, but got the luck of the draw with CSKA being the weakest top seed this was only their third appearance in the group stage finishing botton on their previous attempts as well, though they did generally get out of their Europa groups but not much further, Leverkusen were again second seeds and had actually lifted the Europa League last season beating Dortmund, though in the meantime they seem to have lost most of their best players to other clubs and making up the group were Villareal playing in just their second Champions League campaign, with their best being a Europa Quarter Final finish a few seasons back.

Thanks to finishing second we drew Barcelona in the Knockout Round and with the First Leg at home we put ourselves in a commanding position claiming a fairly easy 3-0 win and most importantly didn't conceed so we won't be going out on away goals this time, in the Second Leg we were down to the bare bones Strikers Van der Meer and Velasco were both out getting injured against City, Centre-Back Gomez was also injured whilst Leipertz was suspended and what resulted was a poor performance as we struggled to get going but thankfully Barcelona couldn't take full advantage and a second half goal from Zmievskyi gave us an all important away goal and we held on this time for the agg win.

In the Quarter Final we entertained a Benfica side who knocked out Leverkusen and with the First Leg at home we put in a poor performance as we just couldn't take our chances finishing with a draw, but worse was to come in the Second Leg as we just never got going falling 2-0 down before van der Meer gave us hope but then blew it as we gifted them two late goals to suffer an defeat against a team we really should have beaten.

In the Final City retained their title beating Utd in the Final, whilst Soton went out to Monaco in the Knockout Round.

Premier League - I have no idea how we managed this, we got off to a Great Start being unbeaten in our first nine games, drawing just two and we also beat City which put us four points clear at the top, but then things started to fall apart as we suffered a narrow defeat to Utd, then some shocking defending and a 93rd minute pen saw us lose 4-3 to Liverpool follwed by a 1-0 defeat to Arsenal saw us drop to fourth putting us five points behind new leaders City.

Going into December draws against Fulham and Bournemouth didn't help before wins over Stoke, WBA and Newcastle over Christmas put us top at the half way stage two points clear of a City side who did have two games in hand and three clear of Utd who also had a game in-hand. After 19 games each we would have been second two points behind City and ahead of Utd on goal difference.

The New Year got off to a bad start as we were hammered by Chelsea, but Utd dropped points against Derby and City drew to Liverpool, whilst neither could take full advantage of their games in hand with City winning one but then losing to Arsenal, with Utd drawing to Liverpool which saw Chelsea catch upto us, whilst a win over Soton took us top on goal difference after City could only draw to Chelsea. Next up we blew a 2-0 lead to draw against Spurs whilst City lost to Fulham, but a Chelsea win put them a point behind us, whilst Utd had two games in hand which they won to put them top at the end of the month.

Going into Feb both Chelsea and City dropped points, which meant after 25 games each Utd were now four points clear at the top, we were second two points clear of City and four clear of both Chelsea and Arsenal and we lost more ground drawing 0-0 with Villa.

In March we faced City where defensive errors cost us a victory but more worringly they took out Strikers Van der Meer and Velasco and they would both be injured for the next month which was a blow and this meant with 10 games left Utd were now eight points clear, whilst Chelsea had drawn level with us. Of course next up we faced Utd where a 1-1 draw didn't help either of us and was a scrappy game as we took an early lead with Pellegri took advantage of a defensive error, but things then went wrong in the last 10 mins as he missed another pen, then with minutes left Badea made an awful backpass which gifted Isak a goal and then in the 93rd minute Perez saved a Dybala pen so a draw was I suppose a fair result and elsewhere City lost to a 91st minute Soton goal and Chelsea could only draw to Fulham. We then claimed a Birthday win over Derby.

This took us into April and in the early game Everton did us a fair beating Utd in the 93rd minute and in the late game we beat Liverpool 3-2 (despite missing another pen) putting us just two points behind then though having played one game more and on the Sunday both Chelsea and City lost which put Bournemouth third and all but ended Citys title chance. Then in mid-week we were given our chance as Utd came from two goals down to draw at Spurs, in the late game a double from Pellegri took us top on goal difference, though Utd still had a game in hand but they were running out of steam as they were picking up injuries and thanks to some awful squad building over the last few seasons could only name a 19 man squad for the league as they don't seem to have any homegrown players and at the weekend another Pellegri double (plus a missed pen) saw us beat Palace as Utd drew at Swansea giving us a two point lead. However we nearly blew our chance drawing to Fulham after Utd beat Mboro to leave us top on goal difference, but Utd won their game in hand to put them top.

Now into May Utd were three points clear at the top with just four games left, whilst Chelsea were just one point behind us but they'd played an extra game and City had got back into the top four but were four points back having also played an extra game. We opened up with a draw in the early game at Newcastle and with Utd beating Villa, we'd dropped to third after Chelsea beat City which did end City's challenge. Next up we beat Stoke 3-0 in our game in hand which put pressure on Utd who went and lost to Brighton this meant with just two games left we were two points behind Utd and two ahead of Chelsea.

In our next game we just about beat West Brom 4-3 after some awful defending nearly cost us but a double from Pellegri including a scored pen and a brace from a barely fit again Velasco gave us the three points, whilst Utd suffered a 4-1 defeat at City which meant we were now one point clear at the top and our fate was in our own hands, with Chelsea two points back.

Going into the final day we faced Bournemouth who's Champions League hopes were over, whilst Utd faced Chelsea which actually gave Chelsea a slim chance of the title and Chelsea tried to make it happen taking an early lead at Utd, however after 28 mins Utd drew level and 2 minutes later we opened the scoring in our game - as Pellegri released Velasco who curled the ball into the top corner which proved to be the only goal in our game as we had an off day in front of goal but held on for the win which was important as Utd beat Chelsea, however a 1-0 win was enough to secure the title and complete half the challenge :cool:

Rather interestingly we actually got less points this season than we did last season, with this being the lowest title winning points so far in-game, we also rather surprisingly had the second best defence, we also only had the sixth best home record, but had the best away record despite getting nine more points at home. We also ended the season on a  16 game unbeaten run last losing to Everton in Jan it was just all those draws that nearly cost us.

This was probably our best shot at winning the title as well - Utd are down to the barebones and most of their team are past 32 so they are likely to spend big next season, Liverpool have just had a tycoon takeover, whilst Chelsea and Arsenal have pushed back on.

Squad, Home & Stat-Pack.

In Goal Colombian Hugo Perez was in fine form which was good considering his understudy left in Jan, though I do have a couple of kids who can sit on the bench.

In the Centre of Defence as my Stopper was Romanian Bogdan Badea who again had a fairly poor season and with his contract up I might move him on though he does seem to be attracting some high level interest, playing to his Right was Portuguese Powerful Centre-Back Antonio Rodrigues who added some much needed quality to my defence, whilst on the Left was Argentine Hugo Navarro who arrived for big money and slotted straight in, though I forget Soton were in the Champions League so he was cup tied for Europe. Providing cover was Joe Gomez started poorly but actually improved in the second half when his place was under threat and should at least provide some experience for my second string next season, whilst Serbian Wonderkid Vladimir Sankovic put in some good performances and might push out Badea next season.

At Right Wing Back Turkish Wonderkid Ilhami Gizlen's season was pretty much a write off he broke his ankle in October playing for Turkey which ruled him out for two months, got back fit and then broke his leg in Jan ruling him for the rest of the season :( This meant Italian Wonderkid Fabrizio Ambrogetti was thrown in and after a rocky start improved as the season went on and should put Gizlen's place under threat next season.

At Left Wing Back was Welshman Ben Davies who didn't have a great season and fighting with him was German Till Leipertz who had a good season but would go missing in some games, however I don't think either player are going to be good enough going forward.

In the Centre of Midfield as my Deep Lying Playmaker was Committed Turk Ibrahim Yanikdemir who had a good season and had pushed himself into the first team before he broke his leg at the end of the season, covering for him was Scot Jim Hamilton who had a poor season but has somehow attracted Citys attention, playing as my Box-to-Box Midfielder (and occasionally as a Carrilero) was Ian Lawlor who had a good season and rotated with Czech Marek Kovarik who didn't really push on as I'd hoped.

Upfront Leading the line was Italian Elite Striker Pietro Pellegri who despite scoring goals for fun, ending the season as the Prem Top Scorer and was the first Striker in five seasons to score 30+ league goals for us he proved to be a mixed bag he scored three hat-tricks, seven doubles and four in one game so that is 27 goals from 11 games but just 19 from the other 40 which meant he'd either score for fun or not at all, whilst his return of 8 from 14 pens was fairly poor but I don't really have another pen taker and to be honest he was still an upgrade on Weatherall. Playing to his right was Dutch Wonderkid Marco van der Meer who had another excellent season and was third for UCL Golden Boot, whilst on the Left was Colombian Wonderkid Jeferson Velasco who also had an excellent season but has had his head turned by Paris and he wants over £200K p/w to sign a new contract, though he does have an extension clause so I will at least get next season out of him, he also claimed our fourth European Golden Boy award.

Best XI - I'd agree with that, with Lawlor for Kovarik the only likely change.

Overall XI - Two changes as Perez swaps with Grabara in goal and Badea comes in at Centre-Back, whilst van der Meer pushes Weatherall off the bench.

Prem Select - Strikers Pellegri and van der Meer as well as Yanikdermir, Rodrigues and Perez all make the team, with Velasco the only player unlucky to miss out.

Academy - We got a couple of Promising options this season South African Lucas Rambuwane is looking good and may be a long term replacement for Weatherall with the other option being James Bradshaw who is the first midfielder my academy has produced, we also got another midfielder but he defected to Utd :(

Finances - Still a healthly bank balance despite losing money (though that is from before we get the Champions League TV money which is ~£30m) the main increase was stadium related as that income doubled to just over £30m thanks to using Old Trafford, though our average attendance was less than 30K so we shouldn't take a massive hit when we move back to our ground next season. Our main expense increases were from bonuses which doubled to £40m, wages also went up £20m and an extra £10m on ground improvements. Whilst our Net Transfer Spend was ~£60m which was similar to last season which put us third in the League behind Utd and Liverpool, whilst our Salary costs are still in the bottom half but upto 14th.

Facilites - Improvements finally went through but only one level (and for three years work) and at the end of the season we finally got a Youth Level improvement and for the last home game we actually moved back into our Newly Expanded Ground, and it looks like we'll actually get to use it next season despite the board Expanding it again upto a reasonable 27K.

Profile - Only real change see's my Reputation reach Superb, though I did win another Manager of the Year Award and finally made it into the English Hall of Fame. Also rather surprisingly I didn't get any links to the England job when Southgate resigned instead they went for the Stoke Manager Solbakken.

Nationalities

11 ENG
3 GER, ITA
2 ARG, BRA, COL, MEX, IRL, TUR, URU, WAL
1 CZE, NED, POR, ROU, SCO, SRB, UKR

Squad Rules

Currently I have 17 registered FGN players, with a further 6 unregistered.

For the squad rules we have 23 out of 25 players registered.

For Homegrown rules we have 19 Club Grown and 5 Nation Grown with a further 11 due to become Homegrown 2 of which are due at the end of this season, and just 5 not counting at all.

Plans For Next Season

So with half of the challenge complete after we snatched the Premier League Title from Utd, the only target next season is the Champions League to complete the challenge.

Transferwise the priority is a quality Left Back, though there does seem to be a real lack of them in the game at the moment, though I look to have found a guy in Argentina who looks good and his contract is up so I can get him on a free, I could also do with some squad depth but we are at our squad limits and I'm struggling to find decent domestic kids, looks like the best ones are only coming through the bigger clubs which makes impossible to poach.

I've also just noticed that Billericay have just made it to the Championship as the AI seems to have joined the challenge this year :)

Leaderboard points (FM Mode)(My Steam Username is same as here if anyone wants to add me)
(points / position)
Single Game: 8,777,981 (37,522)
Single Season: 1,674,432 (121,675)
Single Season England: 1,674,432 (67,686)
Single Season Premiership: 1,674,432 (66,834)
Single Season Championship: 177,858 (31,475)
Single Season League One: 709,941 (9,933)
Single Season League Two: 749,065 (1,360)
Single Season National League: 1,090,552 (153)
Single Season National North: 868,235 (94 :cool:)

Career Overview

Season League League Finish Achievements Leaderboard Points Av. Attendance
18/19 National North 1st Promoted & FA Trophy Winners  868,235 1,927 (31%)
19/20 National League 1st Promoted & FA Trophy Winners 1,090,552 / 1,958,787 3,022 (49%)
20/21 League Two 1st Promoted  749,065 / 2,707,852 3,920 (87%)
21/22 League One 4th Promoted - Playoffs & Checkatrade Trophy Winners  709,941 / 3,417,793 4,198 (98%)
22/23 Championship 2nd Promoted  177,858 / 3,595,651 5,000 (100%)
23/24 Premier League 4th League Cup Winners 888.542 /  4,484,193 25,146 (87%)
24/25 Premier League 5th FA Cup & Europa League Winners 1,659,357 /  6,143,550 25,721 (88%)
25/26 Premier League 3rd FA Cup Winners. UCL Semi-Finalists  959,999 / 7,103,549 13,792 (100%)
26/27 Premier League 1st FA Cup & League Cup Winners, UCL QF 1,674,432 /  8,777,981 27,971 (30%)

Championship 2027/2028:

Z1fMsm8.png

After a rough start we settled in to a comfortable mid-table spot, but in January I thought with a little defensive help we could push to the playoffs. With 7 games left I thought we had no shot, but Leeds only managed to pick up 4 points in those last 7 and we jumped them late. It didn't matter, as we were completely outplayed in both legs of the playoffs by Southampton.

A new record transfer in and two transfers out of significant value (in terms of club history) marked this season's dealings. I'll go over the squad as a whole in a bit.

Season stats, we scored a lot of goals this year, but also conceded far too many.

I'm hoping we can edge into the Prem after next season but we have one major problem: even with the payouts and everything from the FA we only broke even this year. We can finally start attracting better players (as will be evident from Chantler and Thompson) but unless we go up soon we can't afford to pay them. We managed to sell out the stadium 8 times, but averaging under 5,000 attendance isn't paying the bills for much longer. The board are reluctant to make any upgrades, and I think the stadium may be at maximum capacity as my only option is to ask for a brand new stadium which we can't afford. Still, this squad should be able to challenge for a promotion spot with a few upgrades. 

Here is my confidence in the current squad by position:

GK: 2/10. I went into this season thinking either Steve Curran or Craig Taylor would be competent starters and I'd rotate until one found some form. Unfortunately, that never happened. The two averaged 2 goals conceded per game and left me scrambling for anyone who could make a difference in January. We found Ryan Pardo-Roques on the transfer list with an expiring contract at Man Utd and he managed to bring that down to under 1.5 per game and had 7 clean sheets in 20 games where the others had 2 combined in 28. I nearly signed him on a free but his wage demands are a bit extreme so I'm holding out hope that we can find someone better this summer.

DR: 0/10. I thought Bradley Halliday was going to be a solid player for me this season but he was anything but. Below average play led to him eventually being benched and now he'll be gone on a free this summer. Loanee Kelechi Ibeh ended up moving out wide and was slightly better, though he too made too many mistakes for my liking. Right now I desperately need to find someone to play this position, and it will be my number one transfer target.

DC: 3/10. You might be noticing a trend here, and it's no surprise we ended the season second worst in terms of number of goals conceded. Michael Kamau was great, averaging 7.01 over 44 starts despite all the goals we conceded and I'd love to bring him back again but he was only here on loan so there's a possibility we may not be able to get him back. Scott Pickerill was the surprise of the season, as the very limited CB was only signed to be a backup but averaged a 7.07 rating in 28 appearances. I hope he can replicate this next season but I'm skeptical due to his attributes. Completely the opposite, Michael Naylor was supposed to be a reliable starting CB but instead he was dreadful. Oliver Dexter was better than Naylor in his limited playing time but I'd also like to strengthen this position

DL: 8/10 Gary Goodwin was our record transfer and in his half season here he averaged a 7 rating. He's young and ambitious so he should only improve going forward. The backup, Craig Bunn, was adequate but unspectacular. 

DM: 10/10 The only downside to Kevin Gonzalez is that he's forced into so many tackles that he misses a handful of games each season due to suspension. The league leader in tackles/game (and yellow cards), he managed a 7,22 average rating despite only being involved with 4 goals all season. His backup, Dave Dunning, provided a 7 average rating in 12(15) appearances. 

ML: 1/10 We had the Young Player of the Year, Ryan Johnson, who provided 1 goal and 18 assists but he was on loan from West Brom who were relegated from the Premier League so it may be difficult to get him back. His backup, Calum Rogers only made 4 appearances and doesn't look to be cut out for this level.

MR: 9/10 Spencer Howe was great and started 42 games in the league. We will rely on him to start almost every game again this season. Currently we don't have a backup as we sold his backup in January.

AMC: 8/10 Whitby icon Malyke Tufton moved from ST to AMC this season and was great. Originally I thought he would rotate with Ollie Boness, but Boness was quite bad all season so I'm not sure if he'll be back next season.

ST: 10/10 We had the top scorer in the league and the third top scorer, both contributing 17 assists as well (mostly to each other). Craig Thompson had 40 in 47, Gary Chantler had 30 in 42. My only fear is that someone will unsettle them as Thompson complained for a while that I didn't sell him to Brentford. We sold the backup, Dale Pearce, and the replacement we signed tore his hamstring, but Dick Jameson should be back to 100% by the start of the next season.

We've got a transfer budget of 2.2mil with 10k p/w free for wages, though I will likely shift most of that into wages and look for cheap players again.

Hendon Fc 2019-2020 National League South

200px-HendonFcCrest.png

Season: 2

Predicted league position: 19th

Actual league position: 11th

Season overview (club homepage)

Season Narrative:

Well, that was an up and down season! Battled for consistency all season with many runs of bad form followed by a short spell of good form. I brought in too many players (as always on FM!) who lacked quality and rotated too much so our form suffered. The FA Cup efforts were pathetic and my strikers were pretty diabolical. On the plus side the keeper I loaned was excellent and contributed to us conceding half as many goals as last season! We actually were in with a shout for the playoff places for most of the season as 6 or so teams battled for the final spot. The lads just couldn't get us into them in the end, even losing 1-0 to 10 man Weston Supermare to rub salt in the wound! Our strikers were particularly bad. Bishop went from a 20 goal a season striker to barely scoring 5 and on a 18 hour run without a goal. Elstone offered little more and too went 11 hours without a goal. My big hope signed from promoted Bognor last season scored 26 goals for them and err 4 for me. My cup runs were poor but finances are ok as we have a positive balance of 30k. 

Player Lowlights:

Brandon Ganley : On loan from my parent club Ganley helped us concede way less goals. A good performer despite the stats looking a bit questionable. 

Amin: On loan from Leyton Orient (notice a theme here?!) Amin was a constant threat and able deputy to Niko Muir. Contract is up this season so may join full time...

Hudson On loan from my parent club Hudds made up for the rest of my strikers failures and contributed to a decent goals tally. Hopefully will return next season for the promotion push. 

Louie Up to National south standard and continues to improve. Probably our best all round player. 

Aims: 

To bring in some quality

To push for the playoffs

To score some goals :( 

Overview (Manager)

Season                League                              Pos                Fa Cup 
2018-2019             National League South               15th             1st round 
2019-2020	      National League South               11th             3rd qualifying

Burgess_Hill_Town_F.C._logo.png.28abebb286fa46849d6e1f6ac60ca82d.png

Season 2025/26

National League

League

Expectation:    24th       

Finish:                 6th

Finally a good season in the National League! We started really well, going unbeaten in our first 11 with 6 wins and 5 draws. I didn’t get carried away though as it was a relatively easy start and the real test was to come, with 5 consecutive matches against promotion chasing teams. 3 draws and 2 defeats later I had a better idea of where we were. We were 7th. Every time we lost I had a horrible feeling of déjà vu, and expected us to fall off a cliff, but we always recovered and put some results together. With a handful of games to go we were 8 points clear of 8th position in a play-off place. Then Tranmere, in 8th, went nuts and with one game to go they were level on points with us. We had a better goal difference but were away at 2nd place Notts County while they had a relatively easy home game. This happened:-

beatnottsco76.thumb.JPG.a3e31373980bb05a94bdcd6d6f67f66c.JPG

We were in the play-offs! Three days later we were brought back down to earth when this happened:-

playoff.thumb.JPG.e685030f084e7847170370b98ab96b0c.JPG

Overall though a very successful season and one to build on! We set  record for goals scored with 117 scored. We let in 88 though, so I know where improvement is needed anyway

Cups

So close again! Second round of the FA Cup saw us battered away at L2 Yeovil, we made round 3 of the Trophy. Our coffers really could do with a good cup run.

Transfers

Still stuck on free transfers and non-contract players. It was our loan players that were the real stars this season!

Finances

Stil not great. Still losing money and our wage budget is still decreasing year on year. It’s lower than most regional teams now!

Notable players

Peter Wilson – The Governor! Brought in as cover for Kashnek, he got his chance in match 3 and never stopped scoring. Became our most important player and scored 45 goals in 44 games. Ended up winning this

potsnational.thumb.JPG.7d9ec6a1128f89b9f42ac5f188c2235d.JPG

Tried to get him back for next season but Fulham said no, the beggars

Scott Kashket – an injury interrupted season. I changed formation to get both him and Wilson in and they were a ridiculously good partnership. 29 goals and 18 assists in 32 games.

Next season

Can we build on this? I need to strengthen the defence first and keep hold of my best players. I have a board who thinks a packet of monster munch is too good an offer to turn down at the minute

career.thumb.JPG.b2f9b75f8a09c009de0688373e8706a1.JPG

Burgess_Hill_Town_F.C._logo.png.f52ce92e734a130ff39d8939ef2bc345.png

Season 26/27

National League

League

Expectation:           22

Finish:                 3 (play off winners!)

We headed into the new season with our youngest ever side, 6 of the first choice XI being 20  or under and as a result I was prepared for a ver inconsistent season. So it seemed in the first half of the season as well. We mad an ok start, but 4 defeats in our first 10 league games left us on the edge of the play-offs, a place we occupied or most of the season. In the first week of January we were beatne 1-0 at home by promotion chasing Sutton and it seemed that a battle for the play-offs was on. But we kept getting results and managed to go the rest of the season with only one more defeat. We got to second but 3 draws in our final 3 games saw us slip to 3rd.

The play-off semi-final saw us at home against Gateshead in a match we dominated, coming out 2-1 winners to set up a final against Sutton, who had done the double against us in the league. It was a very cagey affair, with barely any chances either way in the first half. The second half opened up a bit and saw us awarded a penalty in the 72nd minute. Kashket smashed it against the bar. He’d missed his last two penalties and I’d seriously considered removing him from penalty taking duties prior to the final and was now cursing my faith in him. The game petered out and headed into extra-time. In the 108th minute we bundled home a goal and held on to claim promotion!

playofffinal.thumb.JPG.3a2d109812bdbbdb0afca939eeb4bcd2.JPG

Cups

4th qualifying round  of the FA Cup saw us cruising 3-0at home against Accrington. They scored a consolation in the 82nd minute and then scored 2 more, in the same minute, to claim a 3-3 draw! I couldn’t believe it! We won the replay on penalties and made it all the way to the second round where our reward was a televised home game against L1 Doncaster. We matched them everywhere but the score, as they scored an 88th minute winner. Look! 2 goals in the 92nd minute!!!

33accrington.JPG.9f382cc84b6482ec0876297016aeaf99.JPG

FA Trophy saw us lose in the 3rd round to Wrexhm, one of our bogey sides

Transfers

A reduced wage budget saw us again scrambling around for free transfers, and mainly for very young players. We managed to get a handful who looked very promising and managed to exceed expectations. The board sold my promising right back for 7k but I managed to get him back in on loan and he was great.

Finances

Finally looking good! A good cup run with two televised games and a play-off final saw us well in profit for the first ever season. More excitingly, when we were assured of safety from relegation the board rewarded me with this:

igotmoney!.thumb.JPG.3dda35185259cadac602ebb211702927.JPG

Shame nobody wants to come to us but it should help boost the wage budget! W went up spending 226k per annum - there were 10 teams spending over a million, with Boston spending 1.8m!

Notable players

Scott Kashket – now 31 he is still the most important player in the side. Becme more of a creator this season, playing mainly on the left flank which saw him provide nearly as many assists as goals. 29 goals and 25 assissts in 45 games overall

Harrison Biggins – Brought in as cover but given a chance when I realised just how young my first XI would be if I didn’t. His experience seemed to work wonder in gelling the team together and he was a consistent performer all season. At 31 was always going to be a short-term fix.

Sean Parker – wasn’t intended as a replacement for governer Pete Wilson but that’s what he turned out to be, plundering 37 goals in 48 games, mostly provided by Kashket’s crosses into the box

Next season

I’d like us to be full time but the board has yet to make that decision. Survival as to be key and some experience through transfers might be the answer

career.thumb.JPG.2455acb33b7b6ed2c409a4d77ab014e1.JPG

@libbyshuss absolutely flying now. Glad you stuck with it! 

Media have predicted a 5th placed finish so pressure is on. I think most of my squad are vanarama south level at least now. Niko Muir left because I signed a right winger and I let my striker flops leave and brought in some new blood. Tried to get a bit more experience in the side so picked up some national league vets to help guide the kids. Board decided to expand the stadium so now in debt but we are up to 21 season ticket holders lol

28/29 Championship

KC20zn4.png

Our first 7 digit transfer fee this year as we pick up GK Johannes Almqvist for 1mil from Bournemouth as he was after more playing time. Picked up Ross Ferdinand on an expiring contract from Liverpool to be our every-day RB and James Poole for 350k on the August deadline day to start at CB. Kamau and Johnson re-joined on loan along with Hugo Vikberg and Mark Roberts.

Twryxau.png

We'll be playing in the KCOM Stadium next year.

Season stats. Gary Chantler struggled for form at times but Malyke Tufton more than made up for it and won Player of the Year. Vikberg on loan won Young Player of the Year, Craig Thompson won top scorer for the second consecutive season; those 3 and Gary Goodwin and James Poole were named in the Team of the Year, and I won Manager of the Year.

Burgess_Hill_Town_F.C._logo.png.c58192fd6abb9a8b3e309688b613cc3c.png

Season 27/28

League 2

League

Expectation:       24   

Finish:                 5

We went full time over summer and were given a proper wage amd transfer budget for the first time. By the time the season started our wage bill had rocketed from 226k pa to 716k pa with all the investment to the squad. We started the season with 6 new players in our starting side. Our first 5 games saw 2 victories, a draw and 2 defeats, which kind of set the pattern for our season. We struggled to put a good run together until Christmas, when we won 5 ina row. This put us a point off top, and was followed by 6 games without a win. But we kept grinding out results, without me ever feeling particularly confident. A good couple of results saw us in this position with 4 matches to go, our next game against FC United:

4gamesleft.thumb.JPG.55c21571877c5898b4f484999b674967.JPG

We lost 7-0, our heaviest ever defeat and were appalling. We then lost our next match 5-2, away at Dagenham and were suddenly 8th. A spirited 2-1 victory against Fleetwood saw us in this position, with a game to play

1gametogo.thumb.JPG.7a868bbaac13b37646af7c1f5662b3ca.JPG

Our final match? Away at Burton in a winner takes all! We drew 2-2, so neither of us took anything as FC United snuck in to steal the third automatic spot.

A fantastic 5-2 away win at Crawley saw us ehead into our second consecutive play-off final, this time against Burton. Again, it was a draw, and although they were reduced to ten men we couldn’t make the breakthrough. We headed into pentlaties……. We missed our first, they scored, we missed our third, they scored….. they won 4-2. So close!

Cups

A home game in the second round against Hartlepool saw us with out best ever chance of making it through to round 3! We battered them, 20 shots to their 2. They won, 1-0.

League cup and checkatrade cup we exited first round with very poor displays

Transfers

We had money! We brought in all free transfers, a mix of youngsters with a point to prove and players with L2 experience. We got a good balanced squad but there’s definitely room for improvement

Finances

Finally looking good! Another stadium expansion means we now got a 5k capacity, and we finished with a profit for the second season running. Play-off finals and trips to Wembley definitely help with that!

Notable players

Scott Kashket – At 32, and becoming more injury prone, I expected Scott to be more of a peripheral figure this season. But whenever he played he was phenomonal and ended up our most important player, again. Fast becoming a Bugess Hill Legend!

Iker Pozo – Ex Man City youth player, released by League 2 Chester and snapped up by us. Scored twice on his debut, and although only scored 3 more all season, was a continual reliable presence in  midfield

Lee Preene – Released by Chelsea without playing a game at 22, was supposed to be a replacement for Kashket but ended up striking a great partnership with him

Next season

Can we repeat our success and go that little bit further? More squad strengthening will be needed!

carrerer.thumb.JPG.c9ed5d5cd9b72b9fb11a0f9d3a657c87.JPG

130px-Merthyrtydfil.jpg

Merthyr Town Season 2023/24 Report

I've recently picked my Merthyr town save back up in which we had just been promoted into the football league with the aim of a solid finish in our first season in League 2.

League- The board expected us to avoid relegation but I suspected we could do much better than that, and we did as we started incredibly well, topping the table for the first half of the season before slowly dropping to second and then third. We were in with a chance of automatic promotion right up until the last game, only needing a win against 17th placed Lincoln but we absolutely bottled it, as we had in several key games previously and managed to lose, meaning we finished 4th. We scraped past MK dons in the playoff semi final 3-2 on aggregate before the final against Port Vale. We scored first and totally dominated, hitting the woodwork multiple times and having a header cleared off the line before they scored off their only chance in the match. They went on to win on penalties as my players absolutely suck at them; the guy that missed the crucial pen had a penalty taking stat of 6! One of the most frustrating and rage inducing games I have played. Overall it was a pretty good performance by a newly promoted team but we really should have gotten promoted. 

Cups- A very good year for us in the cups again. We lost in the first round of the Carabao cup to Bristol city but managed to win our group in the Checkatrade trophy then get past league 1 Cheltenham before being demolished 8-2 by Bristol rovers. We had our best season to date in the FA Cup as we beat League 1 Bradford city, Tamworth, Championship side Shrewsbury and managed an incredible 2-1 win over Premier league side Middlesbrough before being stopped in the 5th round as we lost 2-0 to Watford. This did wonders for our finances and we broke our record attendance and gate receipts records yet again.

Finances- Huge improvements, mostly aided by our big FA cup run and we are now in the positives by far. We have had a number of improvements to the club such as training facilities and youth level accepted so hopefully they will slowly come into effect.

Transfers- 13 in and 5 out this season which is actually pretty tame for us. We signed one of our star strikers Graham Nicholson to a permanent deal and paid out 35K in transfer fees. Huge overhauls of most of the squad, especially the defence will likely be the target for this summer.

Youth intake- Terrible again, I've asked for more upgrades to the youth system but it is struggling to keep up with our progress as a club.

Best players- Top goalscorer: Graham Nicholson- 43 The lethal finisher has done it again, his partnership up front with Sean Edwards is by far the best part of the team.

Most assists: Chekaine Steele/Sean Edwards- 23 Chekaine breaks his own record for the 4th year in a row but Edwards managed to match him as they both recorded ridiculous totals for assists. Edwards managed 38 goals as well. 

Highest avg rating: Chekaine Steele 7.62 Another year another award, 4 times running now.

Most POM: Graham Nicholson- 10

Next year: I am determined to get promoted after narrowly missing out this year. I will do a lot of work in the transfer market to improve our squad, as depth and overall quality were big problems this year.

Season          League          Position       FA Cup        FA Trophy/Carabao    Top Scorer          Most Assists          Highest Avg Rating
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2018/19         Vanarama South  11th           3rd qual round  3rd qual round     Fleetwood(28)       Morton(10)            Patten(7.25)
2019/20         Vanarama South  14th           2nd qual round  2nd round          Walker(11)          Morton(7)             Wiltshire(7.27)
2020/21         Vanarama South  4th            2nd qual round  1st round          Nicholson(32)       Steele(15)            Steele(7.64) 
2021/22         Vanarama South  1st            3rd round       1st round          Edwards(31)         Steele(17)            Steele(7.73)
2022/23         Vanarama Nat.   1st            3rd round       1st round          Nicholson(47)       Steele(19)            Steele(7.76) 
2023/24         League 2        4th            5th round       1st round          Nicholson(43)       Steele/Edwards(23)    Steele(7.62)

On ‎10‎/‎09‎/‎2018 at 03:38, libbyshuss said:

@CMU Chips congratulations on promotion!!!

Thanks..... unfortunately it was short-lived :(

YxPtTTV.png

We had a chance near the end of the year but fell short. On the final day it could've been a miracle with a win and Leicester loss, but we got neither of those things.

Season stats were obviously worse than last year since we weren't as good.

Transfers. No superstars since they wouldn't really join us but some very good players. A lot have relegation release clauses, but I already convinced Morrison to re-sign rather than go to Celtic so we'll see what happens. Here are the new lads:

Ross Reach didn't play all that well this year but I think he looks really good. I don't know. Paul Morrison looked too good for Rangers and was pretty good for us. Almost left to go to Celtic for 8mil on a relegation release clause but we convinced him to stay. Kamau joins permanently. Arkadiusz Markiewicz did well enough for us that I kept being asked if he should get a Poland cap so that's good for him. Evans, Tall, and Rubio were signed in January for depth in case we lost players when we were relegated. Also got a young Belgian despite interest from Arsenal and Tottenham but he can't join until he is 18.

HKuweJj.png

We are rich now though so we should hopefully come straight back up and be fine next time.

Burgess_Hill_Town_F.C._logo.png.52c89d801dc331460121e9ed72276c8c.png

Season 2028/29

League Two

League

Expectation:     22nd    

Finish:                 2nd

A fantastic season overall but it didn’t look that way 4 games in when we saty 23rd with 3 defeats and 1 draw from out opening 4 games. Flashbacks to our relegation season kept appearing but we managed to turn it around and go on an 11 match unbeaten run, by the end of which we were in the play-offs. Our good form continued, at times we swatted teams aside, and by February we were first and looked odds on for champions. The final 10 games saw us only win 2 however and we were pipped at the post by Wrexham. An annoying end to an otherwise fantastic season

Cups

Fairly appalling again. We did at least win away at Championship Birmingham in the first round of the leaue cup, but Swansea knocked us out the next round. The FA Cup was yet again a didaster zone as we limped out to National League Tranmere with an awful display

Transfers

After his heroics with us a couple of seasons back I’d tried to get Peter Wilson back on loan from Fulham, but they refused, arguing they wanted him to play with better quality players. With Macclesfield. In the vanarama League North. So when I spotted they released him on a free I swooed in – easily my most risk-free bit of business ever.

Finances

I made sure to stay well under my wage budget for the year, and spent no money on transfers. We still managed to make a loss of over a million quid, which has led me to conclude our board are idiots

Notable players

Peter Wilson The governer is back! Snapped up on a free after being released by Fulham. Didn't quite match his goalscoring heroics of his first season with us but what a player. 

Bob Hill His fourth full season for us. I bought him as an 18 year old, mainly for his old school name, but he’s become a reliable presence in midfield. This season he was made club captain and set about again being a compete measure of consistency. L2 may be is limit however

Iker Pozo lost his place for the first 3 games of the season. What was I thinking? As soona she returned he set about making me look like an utter fool for ever doubting him

Next season

survival is my main aim

carrerr.thumb.JPG.9f61fd0634533c40551292d7ab4d3ecc.JPG

130px-Merthyrtydfil.jpg

Merthyr Town Season 2024/25 Report

So i've flown through another season with Merthyr, after last season's disappointment hopefully we could go one better and get promoted to League 1.

League- We started a little slow and had a few bad results here and there, especially due to fixture congestion but in the end we were able to win the league and get promoted easily. We secured the win with about 5 games left and ended up top by 17 points. Most of our new signings played well and most importantly the increased depth and quality of backups allowed us to rotate more and perform better for the whole season.

Cups- Overall another pretty good year in the cups although in a different fashion. We beat Championship sides Milwall and Portsmouth in the Carabao cup before going out to Chelsea who smashed us 5-1. We lost in the first round of the FA Cup disappointingly, with a pretty poor performance against Eastleigh. They FMed us a bit, scoring off their only 2 shots on target but we did play pretty badly. I didn't really care about the Checkatrade at all this season and rotated heavily for it, however somehow my backups kept winning and we ended up in the final against Man City under 23s featuring the likes of Raheem Sterling, Alex Sandro and Gabriel Jesus. We went ahead but they pegged us back late on and it stayed level through extra time and we were somehow able to win in penalties, with keeper O'hara heroically saving 3 pens. 

Finances- Still solid, we've been completing some upgrades to our facilities which explains the lack of increase in funds.

Transfers- 17 in and 5 out as we oversaw a huge improvement to the squad. Our improved finances even allowed us to smash our transfer record and sign young CM Stuart West for 160K, who has played very well despite managing to rack up 4 red cards for the club already. We also broke our record sale as our best fullback Cole Dasilva was poached by Blackburn for 49.5K.

Youth Intake- Still awful. We have been consistently making improvements to the youth setup but it just can't keep up with our progress up the leagues.

Best Players- Top Goalscorer: Sean Edwards (32) As we were able to sign a few new strikers last summer, the top scorer of the last few seasons Graham Nicholson was relegated to an impact sub role and only managed 6 goals in limited appearances. Sean "The Welsh Messi" Edwards is an absolute legend and despite a few injuries tops the goalscoring charts while also managing 14 assists. We had 7 players register 10 goals or more this season due to our improved depth and as a result the overall total for the top goalscorer is lower.

Most assists: Charlie Martin (23) The young loanee from Newcastle usurped club legend Chekaine Steele in the starting lineup due to long term injury as well as continued good form. Steele only managed to play in 9 games this season (3 assists) due to his injury problems so was unable to break his own record for a fifth year running. 

Highest avg rating: Charlie Martin (7.76)

Most POM: Charlie Martin (8)

Next Year- The team and board are aiming for a comfortable mid table finish in League 1 next year and I would be happy with that, but you never know we could end up going even better.

Season          League          Position       FA Cup        FA Trophy/Carabao    Top Scorer          Most Assists          Highest Avg Rating
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2018/19         Vanarama South  11th           3rd qual round  3rd qual round     Fleetwood(28)       Morton(10)            Patten(7.25)
2019/20         Vanarama South  14th           2nd qual round  2nd round          Walker(11)          Morton(7)             Wiltshire(7.27)
2020/21         Vanarama South  4th            2nd qual round  1st round          Nicholson(32)       Steele(15)            Steele(7.64) 
2021/22         Vanarama South  1st            3rd round       1st round          Edwards(31)         Steele(17)            Steele(7.73)
2022/23         Vanarama Nat.   1st            3rd round       1st round          Nicholson(47)       Steele(19)            Steele(7.76) 
2023/24         League 2        4th            5th round       1st round          Nicholson(43)       Steele/Edwards(23)    Steele(7.62)
2024/25         League 2        1st            1st round       3rd round          Edwards(32)         Martin(23)            Martin(7.76)

Burgess_Hill_Town_F.C._logo.png.bda16a72385fedac1258abc7b726c6d8.png

Season 2029/30

League 1

League

Expectation:        23rd  

Finish:                 8th

One of the strangest and closest leagues I’ve ever been in! At one point only one point separated 2nd from 11th, and only 12 points from promotion places to relegation places. For the most part, we managed to stay in the top half of the table and with 10 games left to play found ourselves in second. A nightmare run of injuries saw us struggle in the final 10 matches though, for at least two games it was all I could do to put out 11 fit players, and we struggled to only two further victories. Still, a pleasing first season that shows we can hold our own in this league, even if there’s alittle frustration at how close we were to the play-offs.    

Cups

Another season, another terrible cup run. First round exits in both league and FA cup although we did manage to make it out the groups for the daft checkatrade nonsense though. I refuse to take that seriously since they let U23 teams in though, what a nonsense.

Transfers

Still not spent any money but made some good free signings. Alex Warburton probably the best, a 19 year old central defender released by Liverpool. He went straight into the first team and he did ok. Last day of transfer window Middlesborough offered 350k, I asked for 500k, they agreed and being 1m in the red I couldn’t turn it down. Zak Keen was a hugely successful loan signing, so much so I got him again for next season

I also got my first good looking youth player!

blewden.thumb.JPG.d3f4ce3ac194aab6caf5da8ff474d10f.JPG

Finances

We were still losing money hand over fist, although the sale of Warburton help, and were the subject of our second takeover around March. First thing they did was take out anther loan to clear all debts. So although it looks quite healthy, we got another loan to clear.

Notable players

Peter Wilson  - finally reaslising the potetial he showed for us on loan all those years ago, easily our best player and one of the best in the division. Part of the reason we struggled for consistency was the number of injuries he had this season:-

745376544_wilsonsinjury.thumb.JPG.0ea05d478d48737d9a34c5216dde3b2a.JPG

Really frustrating. Without him we are a far worse team.

Iker Pozo – Not sure how he does it. With his stats he shouldn’t be performing this well at this level this consistently, but he does!

Next season

I know where we need to strengthen (gk and midfield) so if we anage to do that, who knows? Hopefully we can build on the success of this first season. 

Sad news though, at 33 years old:-

kashket.thumb.JPG.768e06dcdde321bc8903b76066ce895c.JPG

career.thumb.JPG.9689ed3bce8f490233bd45b0c60f6555.JPG

Dulwich Hamlet - Vanarama National 2020/21 - Season 3

1st

Expectation

League – Top half

FA Cup – 1st Round

FA Trophy – 3rd Round

League

It was a complete disaster to start with as I went 9 games without winning and was bottom of the table! I finally won on my 10th game and from there we never looked back going on a 36-match unbeaten run (which came to an end when my keeper was injured, and I didn’t have one on the bench). I managed to win the league with 3 games to spare which was fortunate due to the blip at the end.

Odds

Final Table

FA Cup

Managed to get to the second round of the FA Cup. Played Shrewsbury who was bottom of the Championship. It was all going to plan until the last 10 minutes where I conceded two goals and lost 2-1.

FA Trophy

No final this time for me. We beat a few teams from our league but rather humiliatingly we lost to Stockport in the 4th round who were in the league below.

Players

Transfers  - I did change my team about again with some good players being available like Ryan Yates, Ethan Robson and George Thomas. Also brought in Levi Lukema and Ben Folami on loan  

Top Goalscorer – Ben Folami was my top goalscorer (30 in 44 games) although I dropped him a few games into the start of the season as he couldn’t hit a barn door at that stage.

Highest average rating – George Thomas was my best permanent signing playing up front or on the wing. Consistently good and ended up with a rating of 7.48 in 36 games.

League Player of the season – Levi Lumeka took this one. He’s on loan from Crystal Palace but out of contract during this break and not needed by Palace so I’m hoping I have a chance of signing him when he’s released.

Best Eleven

Overall Best Eleven

End of Season Awards – Awards

End of Season Awards – Stats

Club

Now I have professional status so hopefully that will help with bringing players in.

Finances – Took a massive hit on finances at the end of the season. I was just over the 1 million mark when there was a mandatory stadium expansion (1,750 seats), which means a 1-million-pound loan. The board decided to invest in youth facilities and cancelled my training facilities improvements that was halfway through, so I wasn’t happy with that!

Facilities – I improved the data analysis facilities 5 times during the season

Reputation – Half a star more now and up to Regional reputation

Season Review

Me

Profile – Currently studying for the A badge.

Manager of the Year – With being promoted I ended up winning this

Interviews – I just had the one chance for an interview for Leyton Orient who were 14th in the National League

Next Season

Avoid regulation is the main aim and increase my finances again

History

Season

League

League Finish

Achievements

Leaderboard Points

Av. Attendance

18/19

National South

3rd

Promoted via play-offs

1,663 (55%)

19/20

National League

8th

FA Trophy Winners

2,043 (51%)

20/21

National League

1st

Promoted

2,048 (51%)

Altrincham - Premier League 2027/28 - Season 10

So after snatching the Premier League title last season the only goal this season was to win the Champions League to complete the challenge - Though board only wanted us to reach the Quarters and finish Top Four, the Bookies gave us an outside chance of retaining the title with the Media Predicting a top four finish also.

World Reputation - We just miss out on the Top Ten but become part of the Prems Top Four.

Transfers - Not that much going on, major signing was Mexican Defender Torres from Spurs for £37m - He was a player I tried for in Jan but they wanted over £100m for him, but after the window closed he got unhappy about them rejecting my bids and I eventually snapped him up for a bargain £37m, the other main signing was a Left Back Aguirre on a free with the rest being some promising youngsters. For outgoings I continued to trim back my squad as we are at the squad limits with several defenders moving on, whilst I somehow got Monaco and Barcelona involved in a bidding war for Badea eventually getting nearly £50m for him, and in Jan Left Back Leipertz joined Arsenal - he complained about being left out of my Prem Squad but then rejected moves to other teams to wait for a Jan move to Arsenal (as our window had closed) and he then broke his leg again not long after agreeing his transfer so he wouldn't have been playing anyway.

Also it seems winning the title last season has attracted the attention of the big clubs as all of a sudden it seems most of my players have started generating interest, so I spent most of the season fending off bids, aswell as dealing with most of my players (including the new signings) demanding new contracts most of the season, even though we are up against the wage cap. (Though it turns out it is only a £4m fine so not even worth worrying about in the end).

Community Shield - We make it third time lucky as two goals in a minute from Velasco are enough to beat a lacklustre Utd side, though the AI found a novel way to upset my side submitting bids for Hamilton and Mansa on the eve of the game, though it backfired in the case of Mansa as to impress them he went and became the first (in-game?) person to grab two assists in the Shield.

League Cup - My second string made a meal of the early rounds with us just about beating 10 men Derby and then needing an injury time winner to beat Wolves (after one of my former players scored against me) . In the Quarter Final I fielded my full strength side who easily dispatched Arsenal to set up a Semi-Final against Chelsea and the First Leg went horribly wrong as we just didn't turn up and failed to even get a shot on target but thankfully we blew them away in the Second Leg to book our place in the Final.

The Final wasn't a great game, we controlled it but were awful in front of goal with us finally scoring the only goal on the hour through Argentine Wonderkid Ojeda who scored after a finely worked corner routine.

FA Cup - The less said about this the better, we narrowly beat League 2 Cheltenham in the Third Round, then somehow lost to Burnley in the Fourth Round which ended our chances of setting a record four trophies in a row and fell short of Blackburns unbeaten record from the 1880's.

Premier League - We surprisingly walked the league this season to retain the title, we started well before losing badly to a poor City but that kicked off a club record 13 game win streak (7 in the league) before losing to West Ham and then Spurs, however in December we thrashed Utd 4-0 and Chelsea 4-2.

At the half way stage we were two points clear of Arsenal (who've been woeful over the last five seasons) and nine clear of Utd and going into the New Year we beat City 3-0 and Arsenal 3-2 but lost to Mboro and Fulham.

Going into the run in we got some luck coming from behind to beat Spurs despite spending most of the game with just 10 men which left us on the verge of the title as with just five games left we were 12 points clear of Utd and 14 clear of Arsenal (who had a game in hand), however we did our best to blow it as my defence just switched off as we suffered a poor defeat to Utd and then needed two Pellegri pens to beat MBoro after we were down to 10 men, but with Utd beating Arsenal in the other game ended Arsenals title hopes, however we then lost to Chelsea in our next game but finally got the point we needed with a poor draw against Derby (which was our first and only draw in the league this season) and then lost to Brighton on the final day. And of course our end of season collapse meant we lost out on having the best defence and most clean sheets - we were surprisingly solid at the back this season until the end anyway.

There were also a few manager changes this season first out was Liverpool's Manager as despite their Tycoon spending money like crazy they were still woeful and brought in Mancini who didn't seem to do much better and following him on Boxing day was City Manager de Boer as they were having a woeful season in the league sitting in the bottom half with Liverpool which was a bit harsh considering they'd just won the Champions League, and he was replaced with Madrid Manager Allegri. Chelsea then fired Guardiola in Feb and have suprisingly lured Rodgers from Barcelona, whilst at the end of the season Utd fired Ancelotti and replaced him with Simone which seems harsh considering they did well to finish second as they are down to a squad of just 18 players as they refuse to sign Homegrown players for some reason and the core of their team is the wrong side of 30 and Simone's first act seems to have been to bin the Keeper they just bought this season. And at the end of the season Bayern have just poached the Arsenal Manager.

Champions League - Surprisingly Monaco were favs to win it and whilst thanks to winning the league we become a first seed it didn't help as for the third year running we got German side Leverkusen, though we won't be getting them next season as they have just finished 6th in the league as they have again had their best players poached, joining us were French side Lyon who haven't got out of the Group Stage since the second season and have spent their domestic time finishing a distant third to Paris and Monaco and completing the group was Aberdeen who'd somehow snatched the Scottish title from Celtic (first time since Fergie was their back in the 1980's.) it was also their UCL debut after beating AIK in the playoffs, whilst they have only made the Europa Group Stage once from 10 attempts.

Group Stage - No mistake this year as we walked the group, narrowly beating Aberdeen in the opening game before putting three past Lyon and then four past Leverkusen in both encounters to qualify with two games to spare, then beat Aberdeen to secure top spot, before a team of kids lost to Lyon, however Aberdeen beat Leverkusen to finish second, and there were very nearly shocks elsewhere as in Group F going into the final day both City and Barcelona were going out before they both won on the final day to flip the group upside down, whilst Utd also had a scare needing to beat Celtic in the final game to leapfrog them into second.

In the Knockout Round we faced Italian giants AC Milan who leapfrogged Kobenhavn on the last day to go through second behind Monaco, though this was only Milan's fifth UCL season having gone out at this stage twice in the past, though they did make the Europa Final twice losing to Liverpool before beating Spurs, whilst domestically they have played second fiddle to a dominating Juventus (who have won the title for the last 17 years!).

With the First Leg in Italy we dominated the game but just couldn't score before we finally broke the deadlock with two late van der Meer goals and in the Second Leg we were even more in control Pellegri scored within two minutes and after that we just kept on hitting them on the Counter as they were forced to send more and more men forward to try and get back in the game and to be honest we really should have hit double figures from the chances we created. Elsewhere Aberdeen's run was ended by City (On the three occassions a Scottish side has made it this far they have lost here to City or Utd) and Chelsea went out to A. Madrid and we were left with just English (3), German (2) and Spanish (3) sides.

In the Quarter Final we faced Real Madrid who knocked out Inter after finishing behind Leipzig in the Group Stage and whilst Real had won the last four Spanish titles this season they were struggling in third and had just lost their Manager Allegri to City.

With the First Leg at Home the game was far too open for my liking van der Meer opened the scoring within five mins scoring a tap in at the far post but then we made a hash of things defensively as my GK fumbled the ball at the near post onto the post, DC Torres reacts first and goes to whack the ball clear but it deflects off the close Real player into the path of Bailey who has a tap-in, but we quickly restored our lead with Pellegri nodding in a van der Meer cross and then another fumble from my GK gifted Real another goal but we got some luck on the stroke of half-time as their midfielder was sent off for a two-footed lunge and after that we started to take control and we retook the lead just after the hour with Velasco tapping in at the far post and van der Meer completed the scoring with the last kick of the game. The Second Leg started off even more frantically we fell behind within 40seconds after switching off from a throw-in, before Argentine Wonderkid Ojeda levelled with a fine finish from the edge of the box as Madrid switched off from a throw-in but after that the game never got going and we comfortably held on for our first draw of the season.

In the Semi-Final we faced German giants Bayern who'd knocked out Utd in the last round and before that favs Monaco, whilst they'd finished second to Chelsea in their group though this was the first time in six seasons since they'd made it this far, twice going on to lose the final to both Madrid sides, whilst domestically they'd go on to lose the title for the first time in 15 years to Leipzig.

With the First Leg at home (again) we were in control of the game but were let down by some poor finishing before Bayern took the lead before half-time without having a shot on target as a free-kick hit Ambrogetti and rolled into the back of our net. And in the second half things started to get worse as Pellegri missed a pen(his first of the season) but we finally got some luck on the hour as Velasco drew us level as his header hit the bar and their GK before bouncing into the net and we then hit them on the Counter as Velasco returned the favour setting up van der Meer who added his second late on smashing a shot in at the near post. The Second Leg was not a good game as were all over the place defensively and looked toothless upfront as Bayern took an early lead but then gifted us a goal as Pellegri got on the end of an awful backpass to grab the all important away goal and whilst Bayern grabbed a late winner it was too late as we held on to book our place in the Final at the Nou Camp.

This meant we'd faced free scoring A. Madrid who'd thrashed City in the Semi's and had knocked out Chelsea and Leipzig, though this was their first appearance in the Final since beating Bayern in the first season, whilst we'd actually beaten them in the Europa League, whilst in the league they have spent the last four seasons finishing second.

In the Final after a slow start we finally took the lead late in the first half as Commited Turk Yanikdemir opened the scoring as we hit them on the counter and he rose tall to nod in at the far post (though I don't know why he was in the box) and that broke Madrid as Pellegri took control of the game nodding the ball down for Velasco to sweep home and then scored his own Towering Header. In the Second half Madrid pulled one back from a simple ball over the top of my defence before Pellegri grabbed his second goal again pouncing on a lack backpass before Mansa tapped in late on (who was in for the injured van der Meer) to complete the rout.

So after 3,624 days, 580 games, 387 wins, 1,473 goals, 66% win rate, 141 players bought for £451m and a toal salary earned of £1.7m that is the challenge completed :cool:

Squad, Stat-Pack & Home.

In Goal was Elite Colombian Hugo Perez who had a solid season and his 22 clean sheets were a new club record beating the record Logan set back in League Two.

At Centre Back was Elite Mexican Carlos Torres who was a solid upgrade on Badea, playing to his left was Elite Argentine Hugo Navarro who had another excellent season and was well worth the record fee I paid for him, whilst on the right was Elite Portugal Defender Antonio Rodrigues who had a mixed season he was excellent when in the mood but switched off in some games and being tapped up by the big sides didn't help him. Providing cover was Serbian Wonderkid Vladimir Sankovic who stepped up with some good performances in the league as I rested players. I also made a slight change to my tactics this season deploying each DC in the Stopper duty which seemed to make us more solid defensively.

At Right Wing Back was Italian Wonderkid Fabrizio Ambrogetti who had a mixed season he struggled in the league but excelled in Europe but is still young and is developing nicely, on the Left was Attacking Argentine Tomas Aguirre who was a nice find arriving on a free and slotted straight in with some good performances though he likes collecting yellow cards.

In the Centre of Midfield as my Deep Lying Playmaker was World Class Committed Turk Ibrahim Yanikdemir who had an excellent season and thankfully it looks like his broken leg hasn't caused any lasting damage, covering for him was Scot Jim Hamilton who was also in excellent form. Partnering them as my Box-to-Box Midfielder was Argentine Wonderkid Humberto Ojeda who broke into the team with some fince performances, providing cover was Ian Lawlor who also had a good season and like Hamilton was unlucky not to be first choice but it did mean my second string had some quality in midfield, whilst Czech Wonderkid Marek Kovarik had a poor season and was more interested in getting a big move than in fighting for his place - he's gone from waiting to move to Utd as they are a bigger club to wanting to join them as they'd play him :) though I'd still like big money for him.

Upfront down the Middle was Elite Italian Pietro Pellegri who switched to a Support Complete Forward role which seemed to suit him as the slightly deeper role allowed him to help in the build up and actually get his headers on target and he was named Third in the various World Player Awards (all three awards had the same three winners so it seems a bit pointless having three of them). Playing to his Right was Dutch Wonderkid Marco van der Meer who had another excellent season though he did pick up a coupe of injuries that ruled him out of the run in and just about made it back in time to sit on the bench for the UCL Final, and playing on the Left was Colombian Wonderkid Jeferson Velasco who also had an excellent season and retained his Golden Boy Award and was named Best Player in Europe. Providing cover was Olly Gray who is now described as the next Michael Owen and rediscovered his form putting in some good performances albeit mainly from the bench, whilst Brazilian Wonderkid Barra Mansa stepped up with some good performances, however Arran Weatherall had an awful season and it looks like his time at the club is over which is a shame.

Prem Select - Only Perez, Navarro and Pellegri make the team and that's mainly because the rest of my players didn't have enough appearances to qualify.

Champions League Dream Team - We dominate this, though my other Strikers were unlucky to miss out.

World Team - Pellegri becomes our first entry as he makes the bench.

Best XI - Suprisingly this is spot on despite the squad rotation this season.

Overall XI - Velasco and Van der Meer make the team whilst Kovarik is a suprise on the bench.

Academy - Got a couple of guys with potential Right Wing Back Nick Richardson is reckoned to be the best player we've produced though he is tiny and he set a new youngest age record when I gave him a run out, whilst my feeder clubs again produce the goods gifting me Germany Striker Dominik Fenzl.

Facilities - We are upto Great, though still only Youth Level 2, whilst our stadium expansion was completed which gives us a nice little stadium (though I think something went wrong with the construction graphics this year and it seems to have changed our other stands, but I prefer the look of the new ones).

Finances - Our small stadium isn't holding back our finances as we still made a ton of money, albeit due to the £100m we got at the end of the season and making a transfer profit helped, the main issue is the silly domestic wage FFP as we failed that but only got a £4m fine so it's hardly worth worrying about unless the board restrict your wage bill.

Profile - Only real change is a new fraction of a star to my reputation, though it's been a while since I've actually had a job offer, the media have linked me to jobs but never get the actual offers. I also claimed another Manager of the Year Award, became the Third Best English Manager and entered the Domestic Hall of Fame.

Below is a quick table of some stats from my challenge winning First XI:

POS NAME NAT (HG) APPS (ALL) GOALS (CON) ASSISTS (CLN) COST
GK Perez COL (HGC) 127 (199) 0 (159) 0 (33) £600k
DCR Rodrigues POR (HGN) 50 (92) 0 0 £75m
DC Torres MEX 23 (39) 1 3 £37m
DCL Navarro ARG 44 (63) 0 1 £78m
WBR Ambrogetti ITA (HGC) 61 (94) 5 5 £2m
WBL Aguirre ARG 26 (42) 0 3 £0m
MCR Ojeda ARG 26 (46) 3 4 £2.2m
MCL Yanikdemir TUR (HGC) 71 (120) 4 10 £0m
STCR van der Meer NED 78 (127) 47 39 £9.5m
STC Pellegri ITA 64 (97) 57 12 £34m
STCL Velasco COL 73 (112) 38 29 £550K
Total     643 155 106 £238.85m
Average     58 15 10 £21.7m

Nationalities

13 ENG
4 ARG
2 BRA, COL, ITA, MEX, IRL, TUR
1 CZE, ESP, FRA, GER, NED, POR, RUS, SCO, SRB, UKR, URU, WAL

Squad Rules

Currently I have 15 registered FGN players, with a further 6 unregistered.

For the squad rules we have 23 out of 25 players registered.

For Homegrown rules we have 20 Club Grown and 4 Nation Grown with a further 13 due to become Homegrown 3 of which are due at the end of this season, and just 5 not counting at all.

Plans For Next Season

I doubt I'll continue on considering FM19 is about a month away, though we have just had a Tycoon takeover who's increased our transfer budget from 'only' £180m to £250m and has doubled our wage budget to an insane £5m per week! But it's not like we have been hurting for money nor do we need it to push on as our Reputation after winning the Champions League had already hit five stars and just left us behind City, Real and Juventus. It would have been a lot more helpful if we got the Tycoon for the previous takeover - and my old chairman has done well out of this he bought the club less than four years ago for £250m and has just sold it for £1.5bn!

And of course now all my players have come demanding bumper new contracts...

Leaderboard points (FM Mode)(My Steam Username is same as here if anyone wants to add me)
(points / position)
Single Game: 10,369,021 (28,006)
Single Season: 1,674,432 (121,675)
Single Season England: 1,674,432 (67,686)
Single Season Premiership: 1,674,432 (66,834)
Single Season Championship: 177,858 (31,475)
Single Season League One: 709,941 (9,933)
Single Season League Two: 749,065 (1,360)
Single Season National League: 1,090,552 (153)
Single Season National North: 868,235 (94 :cool:)

Career Overview

Season League League Finish Achievements Leaderboard Points Av. Attendance
18/19 National North 1st Promoted & FA Trophy Winners  868,235 1,927 (31%)
19/20 National League 1st Promoted & FA Trophy Winners 1,090,552 / 1,958,787 3,022 (49%)
20/21 League Two 1st Promoted  749,065 / 2,707,852 3,920 (87%)
21/22 League One 4th Promoted - Playoffs & Checkatrade Trophy Winners  709,941 / 3,417,793 4,198 (98%)
22/23 Championship 2nd Promoted  177,858 / 3,595,651 5,000 (100%)
23/24 Premier League 4th League Cup Winners 888.542 /  4,484,193 25,146 (87%)
24/25 Premier League 5th FA Cup & Europa League Winners 1,659,357 /  6,143,550 25,721 (88%)
25/26 Premier League 3rd FA Cup Winners. UCL Semi-Finalists  959,999 / 7,103,549 13,792 (100%)
26/27 Premier League 1st FA Cup & League Cup Winners, UCL QF 1,674,432 /  8,777,981 27,971 (30%)
27/28 Premier League 1st Champions League Winners (+League Cup, Comm Shield)  1,591,040 /  10,369,021 24,281 (100%)

Burgess_Hill_Town_F.C._logo.png.6fe7855eda5644620608e8a08c104e38.png

Season 2030/31

League 1

League

Expectation:     11th     

Finish:                 1st

Our best season yet! We started well, with 8 victories from our first 9 games, and although we couldn’t quite keep that pace up we found ourselves in a 3 horse race with Villa and Bradford and we always seemed to manage to just keep ahead. In Feb/March we finally left them behind as we went on a run of 8 wins and 2 draws and suddenly found ourselves one victory away from promotion with 6 games to play. We lost that game, but secured promotion the next game. 4 wins from our final 4 matches ensured the title was ours as well. It’s been such a long time since I had such a good season (and a very long time since I had to beat Bilericay away to save my job!)

Cups

Second round o the FA Cup saw us with our best chance yet of reaching the 3rd round. We were top of L1 and flying, Luton were mid-table in L2. We were at home. We had 24 shots on goal, they had 5. They won 1-0. I still haven’t reached the 3rd round!

I refuse to care about the checkatrade cup with it’s idiotic use of U23 teams saw played mainly youngsters and squad players, who surprised me by reaching the final! We played Liverpool U23s who had a 30 year old, 69 capped by Spain, 60m valued, man in their midfield. They won 1-0, I blew a raspberry. Amusingly, I only too 263 fans to Wembley!

Transfers

Deadline day saw MK Abomination offer 200k for Bob Hill, and the board thought it too good an offer to refuse. To be honest, he probably was as far as he could go in terms of ability so it was a good deal. Luckily, we’d brought in replacements in the shape of Gary Bailey (this one has beter hair and is a better keeper, depite being an MC) and Sam Dunn, released by LA Galaxy, so he wasn't badly missed. Styill not spent any money on a transfer either!

Finances

Still not great, still making a loss and still paying off a huge loan. losses again stood at just under a million, even though i kept well under budget again.

Notable players

Peter Wilson – The governer! Was an absolute superstar in easily his best season for us. Head and shoulders the best player in the whole division. 46 goals in 47 games with a 7.99 rating says it all. Should be a good fit for championship football.

Sam Dunn – Arrived on a free from LA Galaxy - a bit of a gamble as i knew little about him but he turned out to be a class act. Considering the wages I gave him it was a huge relief

Gary Bailey - Not the crap 80s keeper but a solid midfielder released by championship barnsley. slotted well into the midfield replacing Bob Hill, ensuring we never missed him. 

Next season

I'd be happy just to stay up at this stage. There's no way the club has the infrastructure for a further promotion yet. I still barely get 4000 fans a week as well.

caererrrer.thumb.JPG.5ef1bda182d29206de5d8bc4f6702ba6.JPG

130px-Merthyrtydfil.jpg

Merthyr Town Season 2025/26 Report

Another season complete for us as we tried to do our best in our first ever season in League 1. We were predicted to finish 6th and expected by the board to finish mid table.

League- We started strong and although we had huge injury problems we went top and stayed top all the way through. At one point in around Sept/Oct, we had our 1st, 2nd and 3rd choice CBs out with injury as well as our 1st, 2nd and 3rd choice LB, 1st choice RB and 1st and 2nd choice LM. We pulled through though and won the league with ease.

Cups- Mixed results in the cups. We lost in the 1st round of the FA cup to Wigan after a 3-3 draw at home and a narrow 4-3 loss in the replay, a close one but we just couldn't get ahead. We got a few wins in the Checkatrade, not that I cared about it at all as I played my backups and rotated heavily but we were not able to go back to back as our run was ended by Crystal Palace U23s. We did really well in the Carabao cup though, as we got past Coventry, Championship Brighton, Championship Ipswich, Premier League side Wolves and then an awesome 6-4 win over Premier League giants Tottenham in the quarter final before a narrow loss 3-2 on aggregate to QPR in the semi final.

Finances- Still looking fine, we're continually making steady improvements to the club and still staying in the black pretty comfortably.

Transfers- 11 in and 7 out which is our quietest transfer season so far. Most ins were former loanees signing permanent deals and new loanees coming in, with a few good new guys added on free transfers. We managed to sell one of by backup CBs for 150K as well so that was pretty nice.

Youth Intake- Actually not too bad this year, some of our improvements must be coming through as we have a couple players here that may make some senior appearances someday.

Best Players- Top Goalscorer: Callum Grant (40) A great season for the new signing as he even managed to pick up a few caps for Wales and score a goal for them. He managed 19 assists to go along with his 40 goals. Honourable mention must go to my other striker Sean "the Welsh Pele" Edwards who banged in 39 goals and 17 assists in 2 fewer appearances than his strike partner and compatriot Grant.

Most assists: Charlie Martin (24) We signed this guy to a permanent deal this season and he was incredible, managing 12 goals as well.

Highest avg rating: Danny Sadler (7.66) The other wide midfielder managed 19 goals and 10 assists as he perfectly complemented Martin on the other flank.

Most POM: Callum Grant (12)

Next Season- I think both myself and the board would be happy with a comfortable mid table finish.

2024/25         League 2        1st            1st round       3rd round          Edwards(32)         Martin(23)            Martin(7.76)
2025/26         League 1        1st            1st round       Semi final         Grant(40)           Martin(24)            Sadler(7.66)

2030/2031, Championship part 2:

zOQIzUf.png

Back up on the first time asking, we sealed promotion with a draw in matchweek 44. A stretch of 8 wins from 30 Nov. to 4 Jan. played a large part, though the 3 straight losses immediately after put us in competition with Brighton for the final automatic spot. They managed only 11 points in the last 14 matches and actually missed the playoffs while we were able to keep our form. 

Our transfer budget was large, but I couldn't find anyone I thought was better than what we had. These transfers ended up being forced on us a bit as we lost top striker Craig Thompson to Burnley due to his relegation release clause. Huang Bin was brought in as his replacement. A former Real Madrid prospect, he ended up being well worth the money. I brought in two new goalkeepers to replace Almqvist, though the amount paid for the backup was more than for the starter. Kenneth Eze had been replaced as Middlesbrough's starter, so he came very cheap from the transfer list. Late in the season he suffered a dislocated shoulder, which put all the pressure onto our backup, Mark Caldwell. He had been Aberdeen's starter for the past 2.5 seasons when we bought him this summer. The two January transfers were more or less just spending the money that was burning a hole in my pocket. None of our defenders were playing particularly well, so Sven van Asten was pulled off West Brom's transfer list. He was meant to be a rotation option to motivate our current players to perform better, but when starting CB Michael Kamau went down with a broken collarbone van Asten actually became a regular starter and played fairly well. Grzegorz Marzec's transfer was a very strange saga. We already had a Polish LM who suggested a player from his former club, Legia. While I sent a scout to look at this player, I found Marzec at Legia as well. With Tottenham and Man Utd sniffing around, I decided to make a play for him despite us being a bit overloaded at the ST position. He's quite a good player but it probably wasn't the best decision. I'm worried that we won't be able to play everyone enough next season so we'll probably end up with at least one unhappy player, but maybe everything will work out.

After a 4 month delay at the start of the year we finally moved into the newly completed Whitby Stadium. It currently seats 13,341 with a planned expansion of 2,000 seats set to complete before next season. We finished the year with 11 wins, 2 draws, and 2 losses in the league at the new stadium and lost to a late goal against Arsenal in the FA Cup.

Season stats- Huang Bin led the team in both goals and assists and provided that superstar player we had lost when Thompson left. Ross Reach was a rock in defense; by far the most reliable player we had back there. A surprisingly good year from Arkadiusz Markiewicz on the left side kept us from spending big on a new LM, but it may be something to look at for next season. Kevin Gonzalez, who has 233 apps with a 7.09 average rating in his career here, really struggled this season and eventually we made a change in tactics so now he wants out. Sad to lose a player with that much history at the club but I just can't find space for him in this team at the moment. 

Going into next season I need to figure out the striker situation, decide if Eze is a good enough keeper for the Prem, and sort out the bench. We've been given a 90mil transfer budget so if I can find a superstar who is willing to sign I may finally splash the cash. 

Burgess_Hill_Town_F.C._logo.png.456a0973dfaa24783cedfdcb947901b7.png

Season 2031/32

Championship

League

Expectation:           22

Finish:                 4 (play off runners up)

Almost a dream first season in the championship. We started really well, with 4 wins out of our first 5 matches and although we had a mini wobble in September, only winning 1 in 8, we rallied in November, winning all 6 league games. We could never breaj into the top 2 but were able to maintain play-off form and ended up comfortably in fourth.

The play-off semi-final saw us exact revenge on Bournemouth, who had knocked us out of the FA Cup, a 2-2 draw away from home followed by a fantastic 6-1 drubbing at home. We headed into the final high on confidence and put in a really good display against a very good Middlesbrough side. With 86 minutes gone we were deadlocked at 1-1 when they snatched a winner. A disappointing end but we can be very proud of our efforts.

Cups

*shuffles feet uncomfortably* our customary first round defeats again......but we finally made it to the 3rd round of the FA Cup!

Transfers

Biggest signing took place in October with Spall-Weaver. He’d been released by Liverpool in the summer and had spent the previous 3 seasons banging them in for fun on loan at various championship teams. He had no interest in joining us then and had a lot of teams interested in him. I kept tabs on him and, bizarrely, he was still without a club in October. We made an offer, he accepted, he joined and transformed our season.

Chris Dillon joined, a Northern Irish international, but only 20. He played a couple of matches and then threw his toys out the pram that he wasn’t a first team regular. In mid-september. So I told him he could leave, he said good, and Swansea offered me 1.8m for his services which almost made me spill my cornflakes. A great piece of business for a cash-starved club!

Finally, at the end of the season, we paid our first transfer fees. Only time will tell if they’re good deals….

Finances

Thanks to the Dillon money and the play-off final we made a huge profit this season. We even took 12k fans! Finally, the bank balance looks rosy! It also helped that we had by far the smallest salary expenditure in the division at 3m pa – the highest, Brentford, had 51m!

Notable players

Lewis Spall-Weaver - I'm still a bit in shock we managed to sign him. He's clearly Premiership quality and tore the Championship apart once we signed him. Keeping him is key to our pormotion push.

Pete Wilson - The governor keeps performing! i'd love to take him up to the premierhip with us, it would be an amazing journey. we got to get there first....

Sam Dunn - one of the best gambles i ever took, he was outstanding in the middle of the park. Not many goals or assists as he played as a defensive playmaker, but he did crack a 30 yard free kick in the top corner in our play off semi-final. Got me out of my seat!

Next season

Surely we can push on and get promotion? If we cam keep Spall-Weaver and get the right loan signings in then we got every chance

caree.thumb.JPG.4d2a45c619f964b3a69bd2efa86ba860.JPG

It's been awhile here since I posted my save, and I apologize for that.

I am in the 2031/2032 season with Enfield Town FC.  I think the last time I posted a video here we were in League 2,  Since then, we were promoted to League 1, promoted our first year in League 1, spent a couple years in the Championship and were promoted to the Premier League, barely avoided relegation our first year there, and this year, our second in the Premier, we've backdoored our way into the Europa League

You can find out how here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=II-Q4k9FSYM

With FM 19 coming out in about two weeks, my plan is to do double uploads most days (end of season/beginning of season vids will be one upload due to length.  

I think I can get three more seasons out.  Hopefully can get to the top, but if not, it has been a fun ride!

Thanks,

Jellico73

2031/2032: Premier League, 2nd try:

nneqJjX.png

We were able to secure our spot next season but our defense was very frustrating. We spent £43mil on transfers, but quite a few didn't perform well.

bZRFIU2.png

The financials are fine with these, though. We are still the smallest payroll in the league with over £30mil annually separating us from the next closest team that avoided the drop. 

ZsM1CJm.png

How I felt about the new players:

• Pablo Gomez- We had to wait until he was 18 so he could leave Belgium, but he was pretty good in his first season. He made the European Golden Boy shortlist.
  • Victor Fajardo- He was ok, but nothing better. 
  • Edouard Lemoine- Probably the most disappointing signing this save and possibly ever for me. 12mil for him to be one of the worst defenders in the league.
  • Moses Whiteside- Would have been most disappointing if he wasn't a free. 6.51 average rating for a starter is horrible. He won't be back if I find anyone competent. 
  • Andres Alzate- Didn't get a chance to do anything, but he was signed as a high potential backup anyway.
  • Federico Garcia- Led the league in saves. Good first season.
  • Cheick Kouakou- Played almost every game and had a 7.00 average rating. Very good.
  • Ilyas Amrani- Backup.
  • Hernan Lopez- Supposed to be our best player but he struggled early on. Will hope for more next season.
  • John Arce- Another guy who looked good but played badly. 

Team needs a lot of work for next season

abSw8nI.png

Billericay Town F.C-Vanarama National League South 2018-2019

League Table

Past Positions -This was a slightly disappointing season for us as we were had been tip to finish in the playoff spots but our poor form at the end of the season let us down and we slip down the League to finish in 9th place.

Competitions Review -As you can see a bit of a poor season in the league but had bit run in cups. 

Finances -try to stay in budget but did not manage it we are in the red.  

Squad- Small squad will be looking to try and improve the squad with more depth needed.

Transfer History- Had bit clear out to try reduce wage bill but did not work. 

KEY PLAYER PROFILES:

Rob SwaineClub captain did well to lead the team and had some decent performances too. 

Kevin Foley-Had Decent season from him will be nice  to see if can get another good season from him next season. 

Sam Deering-One best players at the club for me was joy to watch him this year. 

Season     Team                    League                          Position  Achievements
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2018-2019  Billericay Town        Vanarama National League South     9th     None

NEXT SEASON:

Avoid relegation try and  improve the squad 

Burgess_Hill_Town_F.C._logo.png.6094d0bbc7d36e70cf8b340bf196fe7f.png

Season 2032/33

Championship

League

Expectation:   8th       

Finish:                 2nd

A draw and a defeat in our opening two games didn’t really prepare me for what came next. A stutter start gave way to a 9 gaem winning run in November and December and at the halfway point we were second, with 50 points. It quickly became clear we were in a three horse race with Brentford and Barnsely, and by late February Brentford had started to pull away. They were 6 points ahead when they came to Burgess Hill. With Barnsley right behind us we needed a result. For 80 miutes it was a very cagey affair, with neither side really making any inroads. Then, in the 81st minute, we scored. And then this happened….

brentfordsgame.JPG.6ac0aa715869116cfb4ebb94572c60a0.JPG

We kept up our good form and with two games left to play we went top on goal difference. Our last two games were away at 23rd place wolves and home against mid-table QPR. Match Brentford’s results and we would be champions! We lost and drew them, and finished second. But it was ok, we were promoted!

Cups

Finally a cup run! It was only to the fifth round, where we lost 1-0 at home to Man U, but it made a change to actually win an FA Cup game for a change!League cup was a similar story, we won a couple and then crashed out.

Transfers

It was a bit strange finally having some money to spend. I spent it on two Spanish players who were languishing in their clubs B teams but looked like they might be useful. They both started the season as back-ups, both forced their way into the team and both finished as two of the best performers. I’m very pleased with how they turned out!Delgado, Djorordovic and Broccoli were great finds and all 3 integral to our promotion. All in all one of the best transfer windows I’ve ever had.

Finances

Despite me being under budget on everything we made a loss of 9m. Promotion didn’t come soon enough really! First thing the board did once we got promotion was announce this:-

newstadium.thumb.JPG.0a9f6f00d195450ff4d9d2247f94bd48.JPG

It means for our first Premiership season we’ll be playing at the Amex, the bonus of which is a 30k stadium. Plus, it’s not too far to travel.

Notable players

Pete Wilson – My favourite thing about these challenges is how there’s always one player you pick up who comes on the journey with you and becomes an absolutel legend. I love Pete ‘the governor’ Wilson – he was immense again. From the player whose golas gpot us promoted to the league to the player whose goals got us into the premiership!

David Djordjovic – picked up on a free from the Serbian first diviosn, he was bought as a back-up for Spall-Weaver. As Spall-Weaver struggled for form and fitness Djordjovic stepped in and never once disappointed, completely outperforming who he was supposed to understudy. Ended the season as first choice partner for Wilson and completely deserved it.

Andy Willoughby - spent the last two seasonsa on loan from Manchester United and has been fantastic. His contract ran out at the end of the season and I've snapped him up on a free. He's been a lynchpin for us in the Championship and still only 22

Next season

Just going for survival really. Then I can really start building.

carrerrree.thumb.JPG.959afa5b2c0d42d7ec5409cac9fd42d0.JPG

Burgess_Hill_Town_F.C._logo.png.ef606cbdf848b42bef7a2941fcc5934e.png

Season 2033/34

Premiership

League

Expectation:           20th

Finish:                 19th

We had a great pre-season and went into the new season full of confidence. An opening day draw at home to leicester was followed by a 4-3 defeat away at Southampton – we had been 3-0 down, got it back to 3-3 and lost it in the last minute –, a narrow home deat to Man City and a battling win away at West Brom. After 4 games I felt confident we could stay up. 9 matches later I was sure we were doomed as we drew 2 and lost 7, not looking like winning any of them. A little mini revival of 3 wins in the next 4 gave me a little hope but then we lost a huge 6 pointer, and it set the tone for the rest of the season.

With 9 games left we were in this position:-

582099098_9gamesleft.thumb.JPG.3829026b2933868b30db8a3fece7541a.JPG

Still a lot of work to do but a favourable run of matches eant we had a good chance of escape. We won 1, drew 1 and lost 5 of the next 7 and I was sure we were doomed, but by some miracle we still had a chance. With two games left the table looks like this:-

2gamesleft.thumb.JPG.58fba494630ccfd65b8143cd542275b0.JPG

We played Everton at home and ran out 2-1 winners in our best performance of the season. Miracualously, we went into the final day of the season with half a chance!

1gameleft.thumb.JPG.921572822a6af04855d74a47039cfccf.JPG

We won comfortably, but so did Brentford and Liverpool, and we were down. We can have no complaints really – at times we were hopelessly out of our depth and we lost too many home games against teams in the bottom half of the table. 35 points is pretty pathetic really.

Cups

We got Liverpool at home in the third round of the FA Cup and played magnificently, beating them 3-0. Our first foray into the 4th round saw us beat Blackburn while the fifth round saw us take on Man U. I expected our run to end there but we managed to salvage a dra and then won on penalities. Our first quarter-final was against Arsenal. We got a credible 0-0 draw at home and then in the replay we scored 3 second half goals in a 10 minute spell to go 3-0 up. They pulled two back in the last two minutes but weren’t able to get the equalizer, meaning we ran out unlikely 3-2 winners

Our first FA Cup semi-final! Against Championship strugglers Fulham! After beating Liverpool, Man U and Arsenal to get here surely the final was our destiny! Nope, we were appalling and lost 5-2…..

Transfers

My scouts found a 20 year old German midfielder playing for HSV in the second division whose contract was about to run out. They gave him a glowing review so I signed him up. Turned out to be better than they thought! He looked so good I decided to build the team around him. So  I did and he thrived. I wasn’t too concerned when big clubs came sniffing around as he had a 45m release fee. Deadline day in January saw Man City make a derisory 20m offer. I scoffed. They came back with 24m. I called their bluff and asked for 45m. They agreed! My best player and the future of the club cruelly ripped from us after only 22 matches!

But we did make a 45m profit after only 5 months….

Players I actually spent money on were generally underwhelming…

Finances

Ridiculously good. Thanks to the money from the Wojdake sale, the cup run and using the Amex with it’s 30k capacity we made a £79m profit! We now have a huge wage and transfer budget to fund Mission Re-Promotion

Notable players

Antonio Jesus – Missed the first few weeks of the season through injury and had to wait for his chance. Once he got it he wasted no time scoring 8 in his first 10. Highlight was his 10 minute hat-trick away at Arsenal in the FA Cup. Finished with 18 in 27, it could have been so different had he been fit the whole season.

Milan Varga – Found floundering in PSG’s reserves and signed for only 3.5m, he was a consistently high performer and made a great partnership with Jesus. Just have to try and hold on to him now.

Next season

We need to get back asap. Most players have relegation clauses in their contracts so it might involve a major rebuilding job. Luckily I have a cack load of cash to fund it now so anything short of champions will be a failure really.

carrer.thumb.JPG.8b26b948183a818d7777fc18cbab6266.JPG

Billericay Town 

Challenge Complete Season 2026/27

Quick Update

I had been away for a long time from this save, but with the new game coming out very soon I wanted to finish the challenge. I spent all my time that I could, playing the game and four seasons after the last update we are finally the champions of Europe! We made a good debut in Champions Cup the 2025/26 season getting to the semi-finals! We have also been the dominant team winning the EPL 3 consecutive seasons now.

1117295508_ChiragVadgama_Inbox-48.thumb.png.0500f2fe10991cbee4884e161ab4edf7.png

Total Number of Trophies won by Billericay in my career - 16

1513849169_BillericayTown_HistoryOverview.thumb.png.dc6b5a3b3a6d6a1aac2f01c9a01f8b7f.png   780628746_BillericayTown_HistoryCompetitions.thumb.png.e26072c6710409879cb620b663e43fbf.png

The list of trophies are

European Champions Cup - 1

English Premier League - 3

Euro Cup - 1

English FA Cup - 2

Community Cup - 1

European Super Cup - 1

Sky Bet Championship - 1

Sky Bet League One - 1

Sky Bet League Two - 1

Vanarama National League  - 1

Checkatrade Trophy - 1

English FA Trophy - 1

Vanarama National League South - 1

Note: All detailed updates will be posted in due course of time, in my hurry to finish the challenge I did not stop to write them and now will do so at leisure while I wait for FM19.

Speaking of FM19 looks like we might have a bigger choice of teams to pick from, as it looks like the feeder leagues have been re-jigged this season - there are now four of them with the four league winners going up and then the four winners of the play-offs fighting it out for the remaining two spots.

Which means their should now be 88 teams to pick from instead of 72, with amateur side Corinthian-Casuals looking like an interesting choice (even more so if they are hard-coded to stay amateur like Queen's Park in Scotland).

Burgess_Hill_Town_F.C._logo.png.ef606cbdf848b42bef7a2941fcc5934e.png

Season 2034/35

Championship

League

Expectation:           8

Finish:                 2

Despite having a much stronger squad than the last time we were in the championship it wasn’t as easy to get out as I’d hoped. Our first 9 games returned only 4 victories and left us outside the play-off positions. The next 17 saw us win 14 and lose only 2, at the end of which we went top. We were looking strong, in excellent form, and I thought it would be a coast in for the rest of the season. 2 defeats and a draw later and Brentford were 8 points clear and we were looking over our shoulder at Palace. Luckily, whenever we slipped up they seemed to as well and by match 44 we were 6 points clear with a +20 goal difference. Just as well as our last match of the season was against Palace, and they smashed us 4-1. We made it, but only just.

Cups

After last years excitement it was almost a relief to return to normal ways. The 3rd round of the FA Cup saw us home to fellow championship side Barnsley. We were in phenomonal form, unstoppabe in the league. We lost 5-1

We managed to make it to the QF of the league Cup but lost 2-0 to Brighton

Transfers

Only lost 1 player due to relegation release clause, Tetteh, which was a relief. In Vera and Olivera we finally had keepers worthy of the rest of the team, while with Olivera and Cerina we also had our first bone fide wonderkids. Although we had a few failed to make any impression it was a pretty successful tansfer window.

Finances

We made a loss of 30m but with 100m in the bank it was easily dealt with. We move into our new stadium as well after 2 years in the Amex, the imaginatively named Burgess Hill Stadium. 13k capacity at the minute but can be extended to 30k. Things are looking up!

Notable players

Pete Wilson – the governor struggled a little in the premiership with only 9 goals to his name last season. The championship is clearly his natural level and he really thrives there, his return gave an even better season than the last one with 28 goals, 25 assists and 12 PotM awards. Problem is I’m not sure he’s really up to it in the Premiership so he may find himself a bit part player next season, which is sad for a club legend

Goran Cerina – Croatian wonderkid snapped up on a free. I was amazed he was willing to come down the championship such is his quality. He struggled with injuries worryingly but when he played he was awesome. 21 goals and 15 assists in 33 appearances in an injury ravished season bodes well

Andy Willoughby – Now in his fourth season he really stepped up and performed to a consistently high standard. We really need him to carry that on next season, he could be a really important part of the team

Next season

Again, survial is key. We got a stronger squad and a much bigger bank balance so we should be able to do it...

I'm planning to quit when FM19 comes out as well and start a new challenge so we're running out of time!

carerrer.thumb.JPG.8f89ea258af6a5d77496b34d0d20e713.JPG

2032/2033 Premier League:

h8NwT5L.png

We got our first ever win against Arsenal on the last day to get us into a potential Europa League spot, but then we had to wait for the FA Cup Final between Chelsea and West Brom. Luckily, Chelsea dominated the game and won 2-0 so we'll be in a new competition (for us) next season.

mVZabLL.png

Big transfer spend, but I thought we could make a push for top half this season and it paid off.

• Andre Ricardo- A key member of the 2030 and 2031 Copa Libertadores winning side, I was looking for some changes to the defense and found him. Beat out a couple of decent sized European clubs for his signature.
  • Yamil Ponce- One of two players I tried to get on frees from Boca Juniors, Ponce also made his first appearance for Argentina after joining us.
  • Jake Turner- Needed a new backup GK, so I took United's after his contract expired. He never played.
  • Nassim Willems- We ended up with 3 really good center mids, so we'll be rotating them a lot next season.
  • Chris Gray- Another move for the defensive overhaul. He's been dominating the Scottish league so I figured it was worth a shot.
  • Bart van den Berg- Had a breakout year in the Eridivisie and quite a few Premier League teams were showing interest. I think I was probably the only one who offered him a key role.
  • Kevin Dingwall- The last piece of the new defense was the most expensive, as he was already playing in England for Brighton. Luckily, they've been stuck in the Championship for three seasons so my league standing was enough to convince him.
  • Jochen Bittel- I didn't need another CM, but when my scout found him I decided to go for it anyway.
  • Last guy doesn't get a screenshot because he was an emergency loan when both my LMs were injured for a game. :P

SnHxK8O.png

Didn't rotate much, but we didn't need to. Ran into a bug or maybe it's just me not understanding registration rules, but when I went to re-sign Huang Bin the game acted like he didn't have a work permit even though he's been on my team for a few seasons now and he can't get a new one since he's retired from international football and China isn't rated high enough so he'll be gone this summer. Got another huge transfer budget, but I think unless I see a superstar it'll be spent on youth players since our facilities are still only average despite my best efforts.

Burgess_Hill_Town_F.C._logo.png.e3ab3a7ed9a9811ad800db7c79e52d1a.png

Season 2036/37

Premier League

League

Expectation:        18th  

Finish:                 8th

Our opening game saw us go back to our temporary home of the last two seasons as we took on Brighton. Unexpected isn’t really the right word….

70.JPG.729b4b6de2397f50addb02b1568dca69.JPG

Our next game was the first competitive match at our new stadium! It was genuinely quite exciting, even though we lost 5-2. It was Mancherster United though and we put up a good fight. We then won away at Watford and were looking quite good but then……. A run of 6 tricky matches saw us lose 4 and draw 2 and suddenly we were just outside the relegation spots. The next 5 mathes were against teams all in the bottom 6 with us so if we did well I knew we’d be ok

First up was Hull at home, a last minute equaliser saw us squander a 2-1 lead. Next was Burnley at home – we were 3-2 up after 90 minutes and somehow lost 4-3. We only one 1 match out of the 6 and were 19th, 3 points off safety. Newcastle, in 20th, were the only team we had beaten and we were still searching for our first home win.

The next 3 matches saw us take on Arsenal, Man City and Liverpool. I was not confident. Arsenal at home saw us put on a magnificent display and win our first ever league home game at our new stadium. 4-1 to boot! Then the next week we only wenty and beat Man City 2-1. And then won 4-1 at Anfield. 2 draws followed and we were at Old Trafford – we won 3-2. Suddenly we were mid-table!

302031856_unbeatenrun.JPG.41c3f8cd53700e7d0ea639a147db425c.JPG

Our good form continued for the rest of the season and at one stage we were 6th, the last European qualification spot. However, 3 defeats in the last 6 meant we slipped just outside, missing out by 2 points.

Considering we were 19th in mid-December it’s a pretty good finish though. For the second half of the season we were 4th – if we can carry that form into the new season I’ll be very happy

Cups

Made it to the fifth round of the FA Cup. We were away to Burnley, where we’d just won 4-2 in the league a couple of weeks previously. We were utterly awful and they beat us easily.

League Cup saw us get to the quarter final where we lost away at Liverpool

Transfers

I spent big for the first time. French international defender Thomas Soulas came in for 33m while England international Pat Colquhoun came cheap from newly relegated Huddersfield at only 22m. Both did well but by far my best signing was Diego Camargo for only 2.2m. He was only supposed to be a back up option but turned out to be a wonderkid and ended the season our most important and in-form forward

Finances

Made about 4m profit despite splashing out on transfers and pushing the wage bill right up.

Notable players

Pete Wilson – The governor played a much more important role than I had envisaged and never let us down. He lost his place towards the end of the season to Camargo but whenever he played he chipped in with a goal or an assist. 18 goals, 16 assists, in 23 appearances is not bad for a 30 year old journeyman striker sadly, it’s likely to be his last season with us as at the end of the season he came to see me

wilsonleave.thumb.JPG.49e05a099670c9e116f4743dfb99ffcd.JPG

How can I say no? he’s a club legend, spending 9 seasons with us scoring 268 goals in 372 appearances (7.62 ar as well)

wilsoncareer.thumb.JPG.e000cd87568824e1e66ccd3621e5bac9.JPG

Julio Delgado – has come a long way since the youngstrer we brought in on loan as a back up. Now one of the most accomplished midfielders in the side and made himself first choice over this season. Really pleasing to see him develop into such a good player.

Goran Cerina – the future of the club, if we can keep him. Started the season phenomonally well with 17 goals in his first 19 games. Tailed off towards the end of the season though, with only 4 goals in his last 17 games but that didn’t stop us turning down a 112m offer for him from Spurs

cerinaoffer.thumb.JPG.88d2bd67e415db1ac288c24da83b4118.JPG

Next season

Aiming for European competition. With our forward line we stand every chance

career.thumb.JPG.ec9eba4c4182eb3ee14c3b4659f2111f.JPG

3 hours ago, QSF25 said:

Question is it abinding to the rules if I start on a belarus starting date and holiday to june 25? 

Yes. dafuge is only for England. 

I believe there is a different challenge in the forum for doing the same in different countries :)

EDIT: This one I believe.

hace 1 hora, KVJ92 dijo:

Yes. dafuge is only for England. 

I believe there is a different challenge in the forum for doing the same in different countries :)

EDIT: This one I believe.

what I meant was to jump 9 months of holiday to get recently promoted teams on the vanarama. England starts on june of the starting year while belarus starts on march of the following year

24 minutes ago, dafuge said:

I've not really played FM in months, so I wasn't really aware the beta was this soon.

I'll try and get it ready for tonight.

I have already collated a list of the available teams and reps, i can post that in the thread.

Well, Enfield Town FC got to the Premier League, and we won the Europa League, beating Leverkeusen.  I could have started a new season, but with the beta around the corner, decided not to.

Winning the Premier League and/or Champions League didn't happen, but it was a good run, I had a great time with it.

This who watched any of the vids on you tube thanks!

Jellico

4 minutes ago, dafuge said:

That would be superb, could you post it here now?

Isthmian League Premier Division

AFC Hornchurch	       1900 (2100)
Bishop's Stortford     2300 (2100)
Bognor Regis	       2100
Brightlingsea          1500 (1750)
Burgess Hill           1850 (1800)
Carshalton	       1950 (2050)
Corinthian-Casuals     1550 (1750)
Dorking Wanderers      1250 (2100)
Enfield Town           2000 
Folkstone              1900
Haringey Borough       1250 (1700)
Harlow                 1850 (1800)
Kingstonian            2200 (2450)
Leatherhead            1850
Lewes		       1850
Margate                2350 (2100)
Merstham               1750
Potters Bar Town       1450 (1550)
Tonbridge              2200 (1900)
Whitehawk	       2200
Wingate & Finchley     1850 (1750)
Worthing               1750 (1850)

Southern Football League Premier Division Central

AFC Rushden	       1600
Alvechurch	       1250 (1600)
Barwell                1850
Banbury                1750 (1800)
Bedworth	       1450 (8000)
Biggleswade Town       1900
Coalville              1800
Halesowen              1750 (2350)
Hitchin                2000
Kettering              2750
King's Lynn            2250
Leiston                1800
Lowestoft              2250 (2100)
Needham Market         1800
Redditch               1900
Royston                1850
Rushall                1900
St. Ives               1750
St. Neots              1900
Stourbridge            2100 (2000)
Stratford              1750
Tamworth	       2400 (2250)

Southern Football League Premier Division South

Basingstoke            2150 
Beaconsfield	       1450 (1600)
Chesham                2250
Dorchester             1950
Farnborough            2100
Frome                  1950
Gosport                2200
Hartney Wintney	       1250 (1550)
Harrow                 1900 (1850)
Hendon                 2100 (2200)
Kings Langley          1850
Merthyr T              2250
Met Police             1950
Poole		       2100
Salisbury	       2250
Staines                2050 (1900)
Swindon Supermarine    1650
Taunton		       1650
Tiverton               1850
Walton Casuals	       1450 (1550)
Weymouth               1950
Wimbourne	       1500

Northern Premier League Premier Division
Bamber Bridge	       1550 (1800)
Basford		       1600 (1900)
Buxton                 1950
Farsley                1800 (2100)
Gainsborough Trinity   2350 (2250)
Grantham               1950 (2000)
Hednesford             2050 (2100)
Hyde Utd	       1700 (1900)
Lancaster              1750 (1850)
Marine                 1850
Matlock                1900
Mickleover             1800
Nantwich               1950
North Ferriby	       2250 (2000)
Scarborough	       1750 (2050)
Stafford               1900
Stalybridge            2200 (2150)
South Shields	       1650 (2000)
Warrington             1900 (2100)
Whitby                 1900
Witton                 1800 (1850)
Workington             2050

Teams with last years reps (my estimation of this years rep in brackets where possibly changed) - some reps have changed a lot, i did about 100 reloads and noticed some obvious differences so looked at the english club reps in terms of stars and worked out roughly what the reps would be.

Just now, Thebaker said:

Teams with last years reps (my estimation of this years rep in brackets where possibly changed) - some reps have changed a lot, i did about 100 reloads and noticed some obvious differences so looked at the english club reps in terms of stars and worked out roughly what the reps would be.

That's great, thanks!

Archived