Football Manager Early Access Beta *Official* Feedback Thread - 18.0.3

Message added by Neil Brock

If you have constructive feedback please post it in this thread.

If you have something you think is wrong or a bug, please raise it in the relevant section of the bugs forum

https://community.sigames.com/forum/563-football-manager-2018-early-access-beta-bugs-forum/

This will be the surest way anything that you notice or that bothers you can be addressed. Thanks.

18 minutes ago, MHovel said:

I've made a review there for the first time ever on steam.

Does it means i'm lazy? Why talking in general term and disrespecting other reviews?

How do you know what other users experienced from the game? What made them think of making such reviews?

I bought the game to support this company and to support the frenchise, does it mean that i deserve to be misreble? Wth are you talking about?

Anyway, I refund the game because i said the reasons in the previous page or in this, and i dont need other people opinions, i have a grip and i can get my own opinion, gtfo and learn to respect other people opinions instead of calling them by names.

Think you misunderstood what I posted.  When there's a free demo coming, I don't see why anyone would focus purely on reviews without forming an opinion for themselves.  Unsurprising these days, but still pointless.

"Oh, JohnnyBloggs50 said the game was poor.  He must be correct".  When that person could just wait, download the demo, then form an opinion of their own either way.  If you had to spend £40 to form said opinion, reviews become more important.  When there's a free demo (which I keep stressing, but feel it needs to be) you really don't need to see anyone else's opinion.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you not have the Beta yet Sven?

I've seen very little 'Overloading' from AI teams, my preferred formation would be susceptible to this.

I believe the ME is vulnerable to 3 Striker formations, especially when the wide Strikers run into channels. 

Whilst their should/could be a goalscoring upside to playing 3 Strikers, there should be a large downside, especially in FM where Strikers do not track back. However I've been able to hold teams largely at bay with only 7 players behind the ball, even when our opponent should be chasing the game. This is with a relatively weak team predicted to finish 18th in a League of 22. Its a bit worrying really, although ME changes are likely afoot in time for release.  

10 minutes ago, Mr U Rosler said:

Do you not have the Beta yet Sven?

Not planning to, as it's well Beta. :) Good point by that there should be a disadvantage with only 7 players much behind the ball. The problem previous to this is also, that you had to set up to take some advantage of this. Every time your side drops the ball, the opposition would clear it forward to those three, so something a bit more cautious / that let the ball running and stretching the remaining 7, was of benefit. As of FM, this doesn't/didn't happen automatically too. Players wouldn't go: "Ah, see, now they have half their side not much involved in their own half, let's take the fully advantage of that..." Without a few encouragements of their manager, they would drop the ball time and time again -- or just as quickly as prior to the AI switch. I either way think it's one of those things that weren't particularly realistic -- and one of those that lead to the perceptions of the "super comebacks".  :)

Btw, this mostly happens when an AI manager has a 3 central forward formation edited into the db as his favourite "attacking formation". I swear I had a save where after a while and a few manager switcheroos every second manager I came up against in the league appeared to have that special kind of trait. :D

Edited by Svenc

11 hours ago, MHovel said:

Companies does that all the time? instead or recruiting testing team which works more closely to the devs and QA, they are using us as a testers? The customers? that's really bad!

So you're saying you want to play more to be able to play the game later in the year?

Nonsense. FM Beta is a great way to 'get in' to the new season before starting a proper game on release day. You are not obliged to take part in the beta and if you want to see how the finished game is you can wait until the Demo. Throwing your toys out of the pram over the beta over a week ahead of final release is not going to help anyone.

20 minutes ago, forameuss said:

Think you misunderstood what I posted.  When there's a free demo coming, I don't see why anyone would focus purely on reviews without forming an opinion for themselves.  Unsurprising these days, but still pointless.

"Oh, JohnnyBloggs50 said the game was poor.  He must be correct".  When that person could just wait, download the demo, then form an opinion of their own either way.  If you had to spend £40 to form said opinion, reviews become more important.  When there's a free demo (which I keep stressing, but feel it needs to be) you really don't need to see anyone else's opinion.

+1

2 minutes ago, JPKD said:

So you're saying you want to play more to be able to play the game later in the year?

Nonsense. FM Beta is a great way to 'get in' to the new season before starting a proper game on release day. You are not obliged to take part in the beta and if you want to see how the finished game is you can wait until the Demo. Throwing your toys out of the pram over the beta over a week ahead of final release is not going to help anyone.

What? no, I didn't said we or i want to be able to play more to play the game later (it doesn't make sense and it also not what I said or meant).

If you knew how companies which I worked for working around with Recorders and QA testers you would understand where I'm coming from.

YOU ARE MISSING MY POINT, AND NOT ONLY YOU, ALSO THE MOD THAT ANSWERED TO MY COMMENT.

I'm willing to help and make the product better (I EVEN PAID FOR THIS), by providing any information to make the product better.

BUT WHEN I SEE THE ME HAVE THE SAME BUG FOR 3 RELEASES, EVEN THOUGH IT WAS REPORTED AND NOT FIXED, THEN, IT STARTS TO BE ANNOYING, THEN I LOSE MY FAITH ABOUT ABOUT IT BEING FIXED UNTIL THE FULL RELEASE.

AND FOR SOMEONE WHO CARE ABOUT THE GAME I LEAVE MY FEEDBACK HERE, OF WHY I'M AN UNHAPPY CUSTOMER.

others might care about UI bugs, me personally care more about the ME.

UI bugs is obviously much easier to fix, but 3 years to fix this issue and we are in 2018. this doesn't make sense to me.

In previous versions, when you got a team report from a team, you'd then get a separate news item highlighting any players available for loan from these clubs. But now, these players go straight to the scouting section where they will be alongside any other players you've scouted, making it more difficult to identify them. Something else which worked well in previous versions that they seemed to have changed for no benefit. Not loving the scouting system this year. It's got potential, and the little white scouting cards are good (well, they would be if you could scroll through them without them disappearing forever no matter what option you click), but the implementation has been messy at best. 

Not sure if this is a bug or anything hope someone can direct me. On the player profile screen usually in the top right it will have the coach report and show the CA and PA. On this version it is just showing CA for both. Only version i've ever had where this is happening and is becoming annoying as i can't have the players attributes CA and PA all on one page, i have to keep going into the coach report to find out the PA.

Is this a bug or a UI setting that i need to change? 

just reading some of the comments on here i think people have far too high expectations on this game. if there winger does bad cross after cross and doesnt find the head of the striker its a bug. have you watched mane at liverpool try and cross a ball ? people complaining about the passing in the me but did you watch man u vs hudd ? passing was crap all game. liverpool vs spurs ? liverpool were dire. did anyone see how real madrid played against spurs last night. i could have sworn the me o that game was obv broken the way madrid played. we are all doing our tactics and tghen expecting perfection but in real life this doesnt happen, i act like it when my team miss places a pass or goes on some stupid mazey run and cocks up the finish at the end it adds realism to the game. i dont mind if they score in the last minute as i can analyze after and i always find something that i did wrong where i could have avoided this. just remember just because you winning doesnt mean the opposituion manager is going to sit there and lie down and die !! hes going to change his tactics too and maybe go for the throat to score its down to you to react and notice a change in the pattern of play.

52 minutes ago, MHovel said:

What? no, I didn't said we or i want to be able to play more to play the game later (it doesn't make sense and it also not what I said or meant).

If you knew how companies which I worked for working around with Recorders and QA testers you would understand where I'm coming from.

YOU ARE MISSING MY POINT, AND NOT ONLY YOU, ALSO THE MOD THAT ANSWERED TO MY COMMENT.

I'm willing to help and make the product better (I EVEN PAID FOR THIS), by providing any information to make the product better.

BUT WHEN I SEE THE ME HAVE THE SAME BUG FOR 3 RELEASES, EVEN THOUGH IT WAS REPORTED AND NOT FIXED, THEN, IT STARTS TO BE ANNOYING, THEN I LOSE MY FAITH ABOUT ABOUT IT BEING FIXED UNTIL THE FULL RELEASE.

AND FOR SOMEONE WHO CARE ABOUT THE GAME I LEAVE MY FEEDBACK HERE, OF WHY I'M AN UNHAPPY CUSTOMER.

others might care about UI bugs, me personally care more about the ME.

UI bugs is obviously much easier to fix, but 3 years to fix this issue and we are in 2018. this doesn't make sense to me.

dude calm down or you will get yourself banned. i know the me isnt perfect but i dont want it to be if you get perfect then youo lose the realism we dont want perfect passes or crosses or goals every time your striker gets a chance. i want my striker to miss 5 chances and only score 1. the only thing for me the me could do better is added skill in small areas like mazey dribbles and tricks which i think is missing as the only skill is the going past the opp with pace. kinda renders the flair obsolete 

30 minutes ago, jamessmith010101 said:

dude calm down or you will get yourself banned. i know the me isnt perfect but i dont want it to be if you get perfect then youo lose the realism we dont want perfect passes or crosses or goals every time your striker gets a chance. i want my striker to miss 5 chances and only score 1. the only thing for me the me could do better is added skill in small areas like mazey dribbles and tricks which i think is missing as the only skill is the going past the opp with pace. kinda renders the flair obsolete 

I'm calmed, I just made it big so you understand but obviously you didn't.

Where from what I typed you saw me posting about strikers?

I'm talking about specific issue not being fix 3 years, I never asked for perfect passes crosses, or strikers tricks what ever you refer to my post...

please, just read my post again if you didn't understand, and if you still cannot understand what I typed and what problem I'm refering to, just ignore my post.

Thanks.

2017-11-02.thumb.png.3b5149210c4243e4d6bc55246dd9c24b.png

My only option to say I'm not selling him is to say I'm going to leave him rotting in the reserves. Bit over extreme. I feel there should be a more moderate option than that. This is still in September, so I have most of the season to change his mind. Also, the first two options basically just seem like different ways of saying the same thing to me.

• SI Staff
Just now, DazRTaylor said:

Really struggling to find a tactic that works - I have never had this issue before.  How is everyone else doing tactics wise?

I will add that I am no tactical genius though.

Might be worth visiting - https://community.sigames.com/forum/19-tactics-training-strategies-discussion/

• SI Staff
44 minutes ago, Cannibal said:

My only option to say I'm not selling him is to say I'm going to leave him rotting in the reserves. Bit over extreme. I feel there should be a more moderate option than that. This is still in September, so I have most of the season to change his mind. Also, the first two options basically just seem like different ways of saying the same thing to me.

May be worth raising such issues in here - https://community.sigames.com/forum/575-dynamics-and-interaction/

I am not sure if it would need fixing as a bug, but it can at least be highlighted for future investigation. 

4 hours ago, LCpl said:

If only people treated it as it was, a prerelease beta; and actually opened a thread for every issue, perceived or otherwise, that they felt needed attention.

It's the same hysteria in there every year. Probably time this beta thing moved in a different direction:

• Closed Beta.
  • Month long prior to a demo
  • Demo is two weeks before release.
  • Participation based on constructive and useful feedback with evidence.

At least this way the anecdotal shat with zero supporting evidence is weeded out and the beta is treated as a beta, because right now the tantrums from the self entitled who expect to play a finished product from beta release night are neither constructive, useful to SI or, in several cases, even evidenced beyond personal perception or confirmation bias.

In fairness there is a closed beta already, that will be carrying on even now, so at least from there they will get that type of feedback, if not to the same scale as this open one

I’m not entirely sure why morale was made more complicated. In real life I’m guessing you can only have about 5 levels at max? Terrible, low, normal, high and very high? That is nice and straight forward and takes care of peoples general mood levels. How many notches are there now? More is not always better. 

I'd posted to complain about a specific issue, the ME, but since I'm in good faith and really love the game did this experiment: one after another I played a full 3d match with FM17 (LLM), a full 3d match with FM18 (LLM) and a full 3d match with FM18 with Manchester City. I've to say that I'm developing the following idea, and I hope I'm right (for the sake of the game not for myself): I reckon that FM18 ME is much more 'unfiltered' than the previous ones. It seems that what we see reflects much more directly the attributes of the players on the pitch, thus a decision-5 and passing-7 player of a part-time club is much proner to fire long and usesless balls towards the opponent half, since he has not the ability to do the right choice nor to implement it. On the other side, I carefully observed Manchester City and nothing of the above occurred: short neat passages, reasonable choices, good movements, nice football. Of course I can understand that it's difficult to 'translate' graphically the effect of the attributes, and maybe this leads to absurd animations on the pitch and to apparently nonsense that compare this ME to an arcade. It would be nice that someone from SI may confirm the above, about the general inspiration of this year ME, because it would both reassure the users that the nonsense we're attending to are not flaws of the ME but flaws of the players (let me put it this way) and excite the appetite for tactical challenge, because it would test any of us to cope with the deficiencies of our team to setup a decent eleven on the pitch...

Edited by jam jameson

2 hours ago, KF1990 said:

Not sure if this is a bug or anything hope someone can direct me. On the player profile screen usually in the top right it will have the coach report and show the CA and PA. On this version it is just showing CA for both. Only version i've ever had where this is happening and is becoming annoying as i can't have the players attributes CA and PA all on one page, i have to keep going into the coach report to find out the PA.

Is this a bug or a UI setting that i need to change? 

This. 

Also when a player gets injured/sent off during a natch it goes to a pitch view and doesn't show the condition etc of the players. Was much better when it went to a list of the squad where you could customize so you could see condition/roles/report etc. 

This is also annoying on the tactics screen, i can get condition but not report. This was very handy when managing teams and players you have no knowledge of.

16 minutes ago, DP said:

I’m not entirely sure why morale was made more complicated. In real life I’m guessing you can only have about 5 levels at max? Terrible, low, normal, high and very high? That is nice and straight forward and takes care of peoples general mood levels. How many notches are there now? More is not always better. 

Where did you get your psychology degree from you absolutely madman?

I can assure you I feel 'Very Good' having said this. I'm hoping you feel 'Okay'. 

19 minutes ago, DP said:

You're lucky they don't actually try to reflect the whole spectrum of human emotions. Imagine having a star-player who's diagnosed with depression? Or a bi-polar newgen? Honestly, they've really only scratched the surface of this.

3 minutes ago, Pompey1978 said:

You're lucky they don't actually try to reflect the whole spectrum of human emotions. Imagine having a star-player who's diagnosed with depression? Or a bi-polar newgen? Honestly, they've really only scratched the surface of this.

In terms of morale - ie how well a player maintains belief in his work - how can it be any more complicated? We’re not talking about the full spectrum of emotions, we’re basically asking how happy a player is which is usually not happy, ok or happy with a few other variations :/

9 minutes ago, Huey Lewis said:

Where did you get your psychology degree from you absolutely madman?

I can assure you I feel 'Very Good' having said this. I'm hoping you feel 'Okay'. 

Every time I see one of your posts, the song "Heart of Rock 'n Roll" starts playing in my head.

I like the idea behind the new scouting reports, however it gets very tedious to go through this process if you are a player who likes to scout many players/or want to play the game a little faster with efficient scouting.
We should have the option to change it.

The game is definitely not as responsive and significantly slower UI.

During game, when you are making a substation, the green in background is barely different than the main green on tactical screen. As a result, it's very hard on eyes and it is more difficult to read/stare.

1 hour ago, Cannibal said:

I was hoping to see people posting about improvements to the chat options, this take it or leave it style has been in place for too long now.

I understand the Mods are busy and apologise for pestering but I’ve asked this question 3 days in a row now without response. In the full release will it be possible to get individual match reports, when scouting a player, directly into your inbox. For me this is a game changer and will shape my decision for whether I request a refund.

10 hours ago, sedge11 said:

You have to remember there are people who don't comment on the forums that like it and are enjoying it, don't take the people that don't like it that comment as the majority.

Personally I find the UI easy to use, especially once I got used to it, a few extra clicks really isn't that big of a deal and I don't seem to have any issues with screens taking too long to load really either, I think it looks pretty good as well, yes there are areas it can better, but no game is perfect and I for one am thoroughly enjoying the game.

But we all have our own opinions, I just don't get saying the UI is broken, just because you have to click a few extra times and things are moved round.

When I say UI is broken I don't mean it is broken totally but partially.. many people have already pointed out the UI is really bad compared to FM17 & 16 & even 15 you can't deny that or you haven't ever played those versions? you can't really say the majority like the UI, just go ahead and read the steam reviews.

20 minutes ago, chapperz92 said:

I understand the Mods are busy and apologise for pestering but I’ve asked this question 3 days in a row now without response. In the full release will it be possible to get individual match reports, when scouting a player, directly into your inbox. For me this is a game changer and will shape my decision for whether I request a refund.

I'm no mod but raised this very issue in bugs forum and unfortunately it's a no. Completely agree with you fwiw. 

1 hour ago, jam jameson said:

I'd posted to complain about a specific issue, the ME, but since I'm in good faith and really love the game did this experiment: one after another I played a full 3d match with FM17 (LLM), a full 3d match with FM18 (LLM) and a full 3d match with FM18 with Manchester City. I've to say that I'm developing the following idea, and I hope I'm right (for the sake of the game not for myself): I reckon that FM18 ME is much more 'unfiltered' than the previous ones. It seems that what we see reflects much more directly the attributes of the players on the pitch, thus a decision-5 and passing-7 player of a part-time club is much proner to fire long and usesless balls towards the opponent half, since he has not the ability to do the right choice nor to implement it. On the other side, I carefully observed Manchester City and nothing of the above occurred: short neat passages, reasonable choices, good movements, nice football. Of course I can understand that it's difficult to 'translate' graphically the effect of the attributes, and maybe this leads to absurd animations on the pitch and to apparently nonsense that compare this ME to an arcade. It would be nice that someone from SI may confirm the above, about the general inspiration of this year ME, because it would both reassure the users that the nonsense we're attending to are not flaws of the ME but flaws of the players (let me put it this way) and excite the appetite for tactical challenge, because it would test any of us to cope with the deficiencies of our team to setup a decent eleven on the pitch...

And please...give us back the feature that allowed us tho show in the 3d the names OF ALL THE PLAYERS ON THE PITCH, not only the ball-carrier and the nearest defender. I didn't find the option this year, it was very useful particularly in the LLM, where the players are mostly regen

34 minutes ago, jam jameson said:

And please...give us back the feature that allowed us tho show in the 3d the names OF ALL THE PLAYERS ON THE PITCH, not only the ball-carrier and the nearest defender. I didn't find the option this year, it was very useful particularly in the LLM, where the players are mostly regen

I definitely support this.
I've asked about it once, echoed it once and echoing it twice with this post.
And it's not just because of players are unknown to me when doing LLM, but also because i, personally, find it easier to track players on the pitch.

Edited by roykela
Making sure sentences make a bit more sense.

3 hours ago, Cannibal said:

I've just had a follow on from this situation. I selected the rot in reserves conversation option, but I didn't actually mean it. It was just the only no commitment to sale option. A league cup game came up and I wanted to rotate Herrera in for some game time, but I couldn't find him anywhere in my squad. I do a game search to see where he is and see that he is in the Under 23s. I didn't put him there. I'm guessing the game decided to follow through on my conversation choice for me, but not inform me of it. Now he is't really in a position to get game time cause he's already played for the 23s.

If this is an actual game feature, I really hate it. I'm the player. I don't want the game making decisions for me based on a poorly designed conversation tree.

1 hour ago, Wells said:

When I say UI is broken I don't mean it is broken totally but partially.. many people have already pointed out the UI is really bad compared to FM17 & 16 & even 15 you can't deny that or you haven't ever played those versions? you can't really say the majority like the UI, just go ahead and read the steam reviews.

I've played fm for as long as I can remember, and as much as I will agree it's not as good as fm17 which I thought was excellent and probably the best in the series, for me it's not as you say really bad, I think the UI is fine especially once got used to where everything, it is very sega influenced mind.

But it is still the beta remember and will only be improved, so once they have tweeked it and ironed out any bugs that people have it will be even better.

People don't like it because it's change and obviously a lot of people struggle with change, I'm sure in a couple of months time most people will still be playing it and won't remember that they were complaining about the UI.

5 hours ago, Dagenham_Dave said:

In previous versions, when you got a team report from a team, you'd then get a separate news item highlighting any players available for loan from these clubs. But now, these players go straight to the scouting section where they will be alongside any other players you've scouted, making it more difficult to identify them. Something else which worked well in previous versions that they seemed to have changed for no benefit. Not loving the scouting system this year. It's got potential, and the little white scouting cards are good (well, they would be if you could scroll through them without them disappearing forever no matter what option you click), but the implementation has been messy at best. 

Exactly this - What if I want to add a guy to a shortlist and keep scouting? Can't - choose one option and the card is gone. What if I'm scouting a ton of regens and am quickly clicking through discard/keep scouting and make a mistake? Can I go back and find the card I just made a mistake on? Nope. 

2 minutes ago, ai2ker said:

Exactly this - What if I want to add a guy to a shortlist and keep scouting? Can't - choose one option and the card is gone. What if I'm scouting a ton of regens and am quickly clicking through discard/keep scouting and make a mistake? Can I go back and find the card I just made a mistake on? Nope. 

There should definitely be an option to scroll through the scouting cards without losing them. 

one thing that bugs just a little is on the 3d analize screen zoomed out the ball is virtually invisible you kinda have to guess where iit is and the shadows when its in the air are virtually invisible too so again you have to just make a guess was that a ground ball a lob or what ? 

oh and another thing loans !!! i dont understand what makes a player choose a club they are being loaned to. i have bologna as my feeder team and they play in div 1 italy but woodburn would go to  a french team to a league that is no where near the serie a and a club which has a lower rep than bologna than go to bologna ? dont get it ? he is even willing to drop down to the champ?  players rarely go to your affiliates even if they are in top divisions or they are good sides. this is why i buy the editor when the game comes out a you can force the loan to stop this silly thing happening 

When making a substitution on previous versions, after clicking and dragging the player you wish to withdraw, suitable replacements would 'light up' on the bench. This has now gone and is very annoying. There are dozens and dozens of nuances like this that when added together, make it poorer experience than FM17.

Having played a bit more I'm really not a fan of the whole match day experience now. Never played 3d as I simply don't like it even tho I do try it out each FM but its just not for me.

So many extra clicks, lack of a proper split screen view and having to choose between seeing match stats and a blank pitch when no highlight or not being able to see match stats when there isn't a highlight.

I don't mind dynamics, don't particular enjoy that side of the game but adds an extra challenge. Upsetting my players left right and center every time I try and sell someone. Players not interested in what I've got to say at team talks but yet react positively to my team talks doesn't really make sense. 

As Everton I signed Belotti to join Sandro and Rooney in a front 3. All 3 new to the club, never played together before. Rooney & Sandro have an untestested partnership as do Sandro and Belotti, not Belotti & Rooney tho. Was surprised to see Kane & Eriksen having an untested partnership at Spurs, must have been watching a different team for the last few seasons.

Seeing a lot of crosses being tipped over the bar by the keeper with a 'he didn't mean that'. Might just be my tactics or me just not remembering that aspect of the FM17 match engine as I'm still pining over the things that have changed that I miss.

7 hours ago, LCpl said:

If only people treated it as it was, a prerelease beta; and actually opened a thread for every issue, perceived or otherwise, that they felt needed attention.

It's the same hysteria in there every year. Probably time this beta thing moved in a different direction:

• Closed Beta.
  • Month long prior to a demo
  • Demo is two weeks before release.
  • Participation based on constructive and useful feedback with evidence.

At least this way the anecdotal shat with zero supporting evidence is weeded out and the beta is treated as a beta, because right now the tantrums from the self entitled who expect to play a finished product from beta release night are neither constructive, useful to SI or, in several cases, even evidenced beyond personal perception or confirmation bias.

You do realize the game is less than 10 days from release, right? This is not an actual beta.

8 hours ago, Mr U Rosler said:

The game is not harder than it should be, like any edition of the game its about getting a sound tactical set up and then maintaining high morale.

I'm finding the beta considerably easier than FM17 partly because of the absence of AI super power comebacks that were prevalent on FM17.

If pushed, i'd say the beta is a bit too easy although this is based on a small sample, 1 team, 1 and a bit seasons.

I’m curious - what tactics do you use? What team are you? What is the overall philosophy you try to go for? 

You’re the first person I’ve seen on here call the game “too easy”. 

Edited by BlueAnderson

Just now, stevemc said:

Is this issue a Beta issue, or just me?

I don't have advertising boards around the pitch, they are just solid black. They appear in the higher stands, but not around the pitch.

Anyone else having this?

Deleting the cache could fix that.

36 minutes ago, BlueAnderson said:

I’m curious - what tactics do you use? What team are you? What is the overall philosophy you try to go for? 

You’re the first person I’ve seen on here call the game “too easy”. 

Like I say, small sample size but this is my Season 1 result plug & playing a Flat 433, Attacking/Flexible. Home & Away.

I go for whatever philosophy works.

Predicted 18th. Original Squad.

https://ibb.co/gSE1iG

3Hfj0G.png

Edited by Mr U Rosler