Sports Interactive Community
Simon Tipple

[Asia] (Official) Data Issues

On 10/03/2018 at 11:05, Kanwulf said:

There’s giving something low priority, then there’s completely ignoring what people are posting. Macedonia is also low priority but all my changes have been added to the data. It’s a thing of the researchers rather than SI themselves. It’s easy to sit here and make our own database to cover the work that should be done by the researchers in question, but it does nothing to help the situation.

If they missed something that happened this season then it’s fair enough, maybe it was an oversight or didn’t make it into the DB in time, but some of these things are a few years outdated. 

I really stopped reporting any Asian issues since 1 or 2 years, it always gets ignored.

Even if the Moroccan league isn't even playable but when it was outdated I always gave priority to the requests of the members on the topics

On 19/05/2018 at 16:53, moroccan_fan said:

I really stopped reporting any Asian issues since 1 or 2 years, it always gets ignored.

Even if the Moroccan league isn't even playable but when it was outdated I always gave priority to the requests of the members on the topics

It's frustrating sometimes because searching some players and clubs takes time, and even if it's only international caps or updating history - it is marked as low priority. It's better with Africa now (even myself is helping with tunisia behind the curtains) and I hope that Asian researchers (for minor countries) will stop ignoring people who actually wants to help.