Sports Interactive Community
Simon Tipple

[Italy] (Official) Data Issues

Can you add a club affiliation between Cagliari (1114) and Ureña (86012640).

It was agreed on 16/12/17 and the president of Ureña was a guest of the Cagliari president for the match vs Milan this year.

Not clear what type of affiliation this will be yet, although Ureña did send a U15 international to train with Cagliari.  As such, I would probably set it as a "good relations" affiliate for the moment, until further information is clearer.

https://twitter.com/MundoVinotinto6/status/942160826261262337
http://www.sportsvenezuela.com/urena-establecio-relaciones-con-el-cagliari-de-italia/?platform=hootsuite
https://lanaciondeportes.com/noticias/urena-sc-trabaja-alianza-con-el-cagliari-de-italia/
http://www.tuttocagliari.net/mercato/cagliari-si-lavora-per-unalleanza-con-lurena-in-arrivo-due-calciatori-venezuelani-27786
http://www.meridiano.com.ve/futbol/futbol-venezolano/171994/cagliari-estableceria-alianza-con-el-urena-sc---fotos-.html

Posted (edited)

In this topic I never write general comment but this time I have to.

I am really disappointed about the last database update and I have seen that many others users agree. Now it's too late but next year please try to be accurate with attributes etc as with new games. 

Thanks...

Edited by ParanoidBuddha

13 hours ago, ParanoidBuddha said:

In this topic I never write general comment but this time I have to.

I am really disappointed about the last database update and I have seen that many others users agree. Now it's too late but next year please try to be accurate with attributes etc as with new games. 

Thanks...

You need to be specific. This kind of post is doesn't help at all.

Note the opening post:

·        Please note that much of the data in the database is of a subjective nature and many people will have different opinions about this kind of data and this must be respected.                      

·        We would request you all to adhere to the following three point plan when posting in the data topics:                 

1.      State what you think is specifically wrong with a particular piece of data.                 

2.      State what you think the data should be.                

3.      State reasons/proof for your suggested corrections/improvements.                          

Posted (edited)
16 ore fa, Woodg SI ha scritto:

Note the opening post:

·        Please note that much of the data in the database is of a subjective nature and many people will have different opinions about this kind of data and this must be respected.                      

·        We would request you all to adhere to the following three point plan when posting in the data topics:                 

1.      State what you think is specifically wrong with a particular piece of data.                 

To be less subjective possible I try to never comment about Juventus players. I did once max I think.
I reported some changements that had to be made but nothing is changed then I think is useless being specific if all you will hear is an ''it's subjective''.

Edited by ParanoidBuddha

11 ore fa, ParanoidBuddha ha scritto:

To be less subjective possible I try to never comment about Juventus players. I did once max I think.
I reported some changements that had to be made but nothing is changed then I think is useless being specific if all you will hear is an ''it's subjective''.

22 ore fa, Woodg SI ha scritto:

Note the opening post:

Posted (edited)
Il 20/11/2017 in 02:17 , ParanoidBuddha ha scritto:

Imo the attribute balance of Torreira should be discussed. Imo he deserves more.

And it didn't change even if it's objectively one of his best quality. It's not that because a player is short then has a low balance, depends a lot even on body structure.

Some others examples: Skriniar PA didn't change after an amazing half season, Under same even if performed super well, Alisson with passing 7 even if has a passing accuracy of 85%, as a researcher reported Kownacki PA hasn't been touched (423 mins 6 goals and 3 assists), De sciglio long shot even if he has been dangerous almost every time this season etc etc

I am sorry if I seemed arrogant with my previous messages, wasn't my intention. As I said I really appreciate the work you all do for the italian leagues but I just wish that what we suggest would have taken a little bit more in consideration.

Edited by ParanoidBuddha

These are all subjective opinions that I can partially share, but big evaluation and drastic change come after a whole season not only some months.

- Skrinian got already a CA boost, PA can be evaluated too, but it's already quite high at 163.

- Under start performing well in last month. DB deadline was on 5th February, his first goal (out of 5) come on 4th February.

- Alisson is still a GK, maybe an increase is correct, but passing accuracy should not be used as a valid stat if Roma start their actions from the back (with an easy pass to a near defender)

- De Sciglio score his first ever career goal (!) in his seventh year in Serie A. Call him "dangerous" is a exageration

This is imho too little to complain, especially considering we've tried to reply to every single message (thread lenght is an evidence..) with immediate effect when proved and objective data are reported. Suggestions and issues are always taken into consideration, but writing a post doesn't (and will never) mean that an edit will automatically follow. Glad was not your intention to be rude

Posted (edited)

Alisson has impressed with his long passing too so I agree that an increase is in place. Also his rushing out (currently 14) should maybe be slightly higher. But his first touch and passing definately needs to be A LOT higher. He is one of the most comfortable looking keepers with ball in his feet, that I have ever seen. Sweeper keeper, not just a keeper.

And when I compare him to his compatriot Ederson, I must say that Alisson seems quite a bit underrated in the game when it comes to his CA and PA. He is Roma's best player this season and Brazil number 1 ahead of Ederson after all.

Edited by Seqw

Il 8/3/2018 in 20:44 , SoloTitano ha scritto:

These are all subjective opinions that I can partially share, but big evaluation and drastic change come after a whole season not only some months.

- Skrinian got already a CA boost, PA can be evaluated too, but it's already quite high at 163.

- Under start performing well in last month. DB deadline was on 5th February, his first goal (out of 5) come on 4th February.

- Alisson is still a GK, maybe an increase is correct, but passing accuracy should not be used as a valid stat if Roma start their actions from the back (with an easy pass to a near defender)

- De Sciglio score his first ever career goal (!) in his seventh year in Serie A. Call him "dangerous" is a exageration

This is imho too little to complain, especially considering we've tried to reply to every single message (thread lenght is an evidence..) with immediate effect when proved and objective data are reported. Suggestions and issues are always taken into consideration, but writing a post doesn't (and will never) mean that an edit will automatically follow. Glad was not your intention to be rude

Ok but I don't think is good that a player as Skriniar (top 3cb in serie A imo) didn't get upgrade and Milan players barely got downgraded even after the disastrous half season.
Ok, I didn't know. My bad :) 
I don't say he deserves a 20 but not even the 3rd lower value between serie a GK (the starting ones) even if in RL has the highest passing accuracy. I know depends about the avg pass lenght (btw his isn't the shortest one at all), the heading ability of who receive it, the formation (3 or 2 defenders) etc but the same considerating the stats is really too low.
Sorry probably I bad explained. Well, he's a defensive full-back then is normal he doesn't shot often but this season when he did he has been almost always dangerous. Btw this was the less important and I reported it only because you told me to not be generic :D If not I don't like to discuss about Juventus players

Posted (edited)

I know the deadline is shut and all, but I too would like to express my disappointment about the lack of actual updates to Serie A in the update. As far as I can tell, the only change for the entirety of Napoli was a slight buff to Mertens' anticipation, which is frankly strange considering the historically great season they're having. The one I find really strange though is the complete lack of change to Gianluca Gaetano. Easily the clubs best prospect, and considered to be as good as Insigne was at his age, he received absolutely no 'reward' for the season he's been having (15 goals, 11 assists as an attacking midfielder). -7 PA (equal to/below a number of his teammates) and around 70 CA (again, equal or below teammates) despite clearly being a level above the rest of the team. Specifically, having lower PA than the likes of Mezzoni and Zerbin I believe is objectively wrong. 

I also agree with others complaining about Skriniar. He's been one of the best defenders in the league this season, and among Inter's best players. Yet he received only a minor CA update and no PA update. Given the massive updates to the likes of Coutinho, Firmino and Salah (basically the entirety of the Liverpool squad) , I don't understand this.

On to firmly objective things though (sorry, I do have a tendency to get a bit objective), two transfers Napoli are completing in the summer were passed over. Firstly, that of Carlos Vinicius, playing for Real S.C in the Portuguese 2nd tier. He will join in the summer for €4m + 50% of future sales, and had already undergone his medical in January. Secondly there is Amin Younes of Ajax, who despite being a bit of a diva and trying everything to get out of the move, will join on a free transfer in the summer.  Finally, and this is a recent development so it's understandable that it's not in the update, Allan has extended his contract until 2023.

Edited by Nuliag
Added 2nd paragraph.

Fiorentina has two Nino Kukovec as of 18.3.1, one is a young slovenian striker on loan from Maribor, the other one a young croatian striker owned by Fiorentina. I suspect the second one is a mistake/duplicate and should be removed.

Also both Fiorentina and Cagliari have retired No.13 in honor of Davide Astori (I guess he should be also removed from the game in next update), with Fiorentina also retiring No.13 for of all their youth squads.

http://it.violachannel.tv/vc13-dettaglio-breaking/items/id-12-03-2018_18-53-11_tutte-le-squadre-del-settore-giovanile-de.html

Why San Siro / Giuseppe Meazza are 2 different objects with unique ID's, but Stadio Olimpico of Roma & Lazio is one object?

Only for different names for Inter/Milan? o_O

1 hour ago, Novem9 said:

Why San Siro / Giuseppe Meazza are 2 different objects with unique ID's, but Stadio Olimpico of Roma & Lazio is one object?

Only for different names for Inter/Milan? o_O

Licensing requests differ from the two clubs in terms of names/capacities etc. 

1 hour ago, kandersson said:

Not sure why Davide Astori is still in the game even after hotfix 18.3.2

Hotfixes tend not to contain data changes (certain data fixes are possible but they have to be done individually in code) and, as it's a sensitive issue and a licensing issue, we have to check with the relevant parties before we can make a decision on how to proceed.

4 ore fa, joaquin87 ha scritto:

If you have not noticed... Andrea Pirlo retired from football

US collagues have set as retirement date 31/12/2017 to portray the fact he has played in the last part of the year, please check ingame

The Italian domestic youth squads are all incorrect

They are down as U20 and U18,

However it should be U19 and U17

One curiosity, why Juventus president asks to play an offensive soccer? I mean, I don't have problem with it (I even concede too many goals :D ) but seems pretty unrealistic. A team as Juve doesn't give these limits to the coaches (Allegri plays defensive but I don't think there would be problems with Guardiola for example) and if would, probably would be something like ''play with a solid style'' even because statistically the serie A is almost always won from the best defence.

Il 29/3/2018 in 15:57 , xtradj ha scritto:

The Italian domestic youth squads are all incorrect

They are down as U20 and U18,

However it should be U19 and U17

Il 30/10/2017 in 10:15 , Olly Kenney ha scritto:

We do not support having youth teams below the age of 18.

As a result to still have two youth squads in Italy the decision has been made to have U20 and U18 youth squads in Italy. There are no plans to change this for FM18.

Posted (edited)

Icardi 11 jumping? K then.

Literally the first result when you type "Icardi jumping" in google. 

Skriniar 14 tacking with 2.3 tackles and 1.0 fouls per game. For comparison Chiellini with his 19 tackling has 1.1 tackles and 1.3 fouls per game. Sokratis with his 19 tackling has 2.0 tackles and 1.2 fouls per game. Ramos tacking 18 with 1.7 tackles and 1.4 fouls per game. Wut? 

Source whoscored, stats for domestic league only

Edit:

Also, Torreira 10 strength  considering he bullied Nainggolan (16 strength) and Kessie (18 strength) is laughable

Edited by Allbrother

6 hours ago, Allbrother said:

Icardi 11 jumping? K then.

Literally the first result when you type "Icardi jumping" in google. 

Jumping is a little bit misnamed, it really means the reach of the player. What that means is that it takes into account height. Icardi is oy 1.81 m tall, so to fit with the guidelines he is in the right ballpark (it could be raised 1-2 points but not a huge deal more than that) 

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, UTT said:

Jumping is a little bit misnamed, it really means the reach of the player. What that means is that it takes into account height. Icardi is oy 1.81 m tall, so to fit with the guidelines he is in the right ballpark (it could be raised 1-2 points but not a huge deal more than that) 

Well that jump is almost half his height. So he can jump at least ~80cm, putting his reach in the 2.6m area. 

He also has 45% winrate for aerial duels, which is slightly off the pace of true big targetmen with 16-17+ jumping ingame like Llorente and Lukaku who have like 48-49%. 

His current ingame stat puts him in the same category as Benzema with his 25% aerial duels won, come on. He should have 14-15 on this stat

Edited by Allbrother

11 ore fa, Allbrother ha scritto:

Skriniar 14 tacking with 2.3 tackles and 1.0 fouls per game. For comparison Chiellini with his 19 tackling has 1.1 tackles and 1.3 fouls per game. Sokratis with his 19 tackling has 2.0 tackles and 1.2 fouls per game. Ramos tacking 18 with 1.7 tackles and 1.4 fouls per game. Wut? 

Do you realize that is no sense compare THOSE stats like this? Of course an inter defender has way more opportunities to tackles than a juventus one because Juve in serie A dominate most match playing in attack.

It would make more sense to look at successful tackles surely

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, ParanoidBuddha said:

Do you realize that is no sense compare THOSE stats like this? Of course an inter defender has way more opportunities to tackles than a juventus one because Juve in serie A dominate most match playing in attack.

Tackling in the game is defined as making a tackle cleanly, without conceding a foul. In what universe does less tackles + more fouls equal better tackling? Also, have you ever watched an Allegri coached Juventus play? I think you're confusing them with Napoli.

Side note, if what you said was true, it'd make sense for both Inter central defenders to have made similar number of tackles, no? But it turns out Miranda's number is in line with Chiellini's. He also has higher success rate and less fouls btw

4 hours ago, HemHat said:

It would make more sense to look at successful tackles surely

Skriniar: 42%

Chiellini: 32%

Source: squawka

Edited by Allbrother

Chieillini is a bigger name though and we all know that's worth an extra 2 points ;)

Posted (edited)
3 ore fa, HemHat ha scritto:

Chieillini is a bigger name though and we all know that's worth an extra 2 points ;)

Yes that's why the best defender in the world marking has only 17 ;) 
PS: one that keeps a super high level from years is normal that had an higher value than one that is playing from months at that level

Edited by ParanoidBuddha

4 ore fa, Allbrother ha scritto:

Skriniar: 42%

Chiellini: 32%

Source: squawka

Sokratis 91%
Ramos 85%
Chiellini 79%
Skriniar 77%

Whoscored (these % seem a little bit more realistic)

Posted (edited)
4 ore fa, Allbrother ha scritto:

Tackling in the game is defined as making a tackle cleanly, without conceding a foul. In what universe does less tackles + more fouls equal better tackling? Also, have you ever watched an Allegri coached Juventus play? I think you're confusing them with Napoli.

Again, no sense. It's not the first time you take in comparison juventus players. Without counting all the explainations I already gave you, if you are at -19 even this year there is a reason :lol:

Edited by ParanoidBuddha

Posted (edited)
56 minutes ago, ParanoidBuddha said:

Sokratis 91%
Ramos 85%
Chiellini 79%
Skriniar 77%

Whoscored (these % seem a little bit more realistic)

More realistic because you like them better? I suspect there's some difference in definitions, but neither site is clear. But let's assume for the sake of argument that these are the more accurate stats. How does 2 percent difference in success rate justify 5 points difference ingame? And while we're at it, how come Ramos has lower tackling than Chiellini when he's got him beat in every stat on both sites? This wasn't intended to be anti-Chiellini (i just pulled 3 famous defenders with very high tackling from the editor), but now I'm starting to think he's overrated ingame.

Also, while trying to figure out how you came up with these percentages (because whoscored doesn't have a direct % success rate stat for tackles), I noticed the tackles per game I quoted are actually tackles WON per game, not tackles attempted.

So to summarize, in the comparison between Skriniar and Chiellini:

Skriniar has more tackles won per game

Skriniar commits less fouls per game

Depending on the source Skriniar either has 10% higher or 2% lower success rate when attempting a tackle

Whichever way you slice it, there's no objective reason for Skriniar's tackling to be this low. And while this could've been forgiven before the winter update as while the man was still very good for Sampdoria he hadn't impressed pretty much the entire football world (with the notable exception of the esteemed ParanoidBuddha), now it's just egregious.

Also, I'll ignore your rampant fanboy reply, but you should get that in check or otherwise abstain from posting

Edited by Allbrother

18 minuti fa, Allbrother ha scritto:

lso, I'll ignore your rampant fanboy reply, but you should get that in check or otherwise abstain from posting

You simply don't understand as when we were talking about Dybala and you said that Ronaldo deserved a better FK attribute because he scored more in his career ahah

Does anyone moderate this forum? Why is this dude allowed to crawl out of the woodworks and play opposition with arguments consisting of "nonsense hahahaha" whenever someone raises an issue? Are we supposed to descend to his level? He'll just beat us with experience...

Posted (edited)
8 minuti fa, Allbrother ha scritto:

Does anyone moderate this forum? Why is this dude allowed to crawl out of the woodworks and play opposition with arguments consisting of "nonsense hahahaha" whenever someone raises an issue? Are we supposed to descend to his level? He'll just beat us with experience...

More than 1 time I gave you explaination even in the past (and i wasn't the only thinking what I said) but you always kept repeating the same things.
If you look few messages before you would see that I complained that Skriniar PA hasn't been upgraded in winter. But yes I am the fanboy :D Oh and anyways I never complained about Juventus players attributes except once about 1 value.

Btw you are right.. you don't deserve not even a ''no sense''. Thanks god researchers have eyes to watch the matches or for you Inter in the game would be between the top teams.

Edited by ParanoidBuddha

2 hours ago, ParanoidBuddha said:

Yes that's why the best defender in the world marking has only 17 ;) 
PS: one that keeps a super high level from years is normal that had an higher value than one that is playing from months at that level

I don't know mate, I'm just bored. 

Enough of this bickering- stop now or infractions will follow.

Thomas Strakosha (id: 431150477) should have his father Fotaq Strakosha (id: 675115) listed in his favorite people.

Posted (edited)

Vittorio Quagliarella (id: 43130676) appears to have a random age, meaning that in some saves he will only be a year or two older than his son, Fabio Quagliarella. I don't know if his birthday is publicly available, but in any case it would probably be best to set his age in the mid 60's (which would probably be accurate looking at him). 

Edited by Nuliag
Mispelled his name.

This is a data issues forum.

Please follow guidelines indications, otherwise important and useful messages (like last two) can be missed.

My work is editing this kind of stuff, can't waste time in looking for them among forum trash talking. Thanks

Ciro Ferrara (ID:8083) has Diego Armando Maradona (ID: as favourite people, the only problem is that it's his son (which seems unlikely) when it should be Maradona father (ID:2000190) from their days playing at Napoli.

On 19/3/2018 at 16:31, SoloTitano said:

US collagues have set as retirement date 31/12/2017 to portray the fact he has played in the last part of the year, please check ingame

He should be removed entirely just like we also complete transfers that happen on 31/12 (or 1/1) and should thus not be available for the first half of the season.

On 31/3/2018 at 19:03, SoloTitano said:

On the subject of u20/u18 teams, if clubs have u19s and u17s irl, why not just have reserves and u19s in the game? Then at least the u19 team is correct.

41 minuti fa, Nørbæk ha scritto:

He should be removed entirely just like we also complete transfers that happen on 31/12 (or 1/1) and should thus not be available for the first half of the season.

Yeah I know, but he wasn't in our db and when came out this issue was just too late for fm18.

35 minuti fa, Nørbæk ha scritto:

On the subject of u20/u18 teams, if clubs have u19s and u17s irl, why not just have reserves and u19s in the game? Then at least the u19 team is correct.

The approach we chose along with SI is not perfect but it's the one which suits best atm.

Il 14/4/2018 in 19:01 , Eric Leonardo ha scritto:

Ciro Ferrara (ID:8083) has Diego Armando Maradona (ID: as favourite people, the only problem is that it's his son (which seems unlikely) when it should be Maradona father (ID:2000190) from their days playing at Napoli.

Il 9/4/2018 in 05:54 , Nuliag ha scritto:

Vittorio Quagliarella (id: 43130676) appears to have a random age, meaning that in some saves he will only be a year or two older than his son, Fabio Quagliarella. I don't know if his birthday is publicly available, but in any case it would probably be best to set his age in the mid 60's (which would probably be accurate looking at him). 

Il 7/4/2018 in 17:27 , djole ha scritto:

Thomas Strakosha (id: 431150477) should have his father Fotaq Strakosha (id: 675115) listed in his favorite people.

All useful, will be done tnx

5 hours ago, SoloTitano said:

Yeah I know, but he wasn't in our db and when came out this issue was just too late for fm18.

The approach we chose along with SI is not perfect but it's the one which suits best atm.

I know :)

I also posted in the US thread. I guess it doesn't matter for Pirlo as he will be removed for FM19, but then they know the approach for future references.

Started an Inter save with the latest DB update.

Icardi's release clause expires on the 30.6.2018, but it doesn't expire at all in the new version.

Miranda's contract is up until 30.6.2018 in the game, but he has a contract up until 2019.
That becomes a big issue because for some reason, at 33yo and still being an absolute class defender he decides to retire after the first season? Wth is that about?

Giuseppe Meazza/San Siro is still no seperated. I played a home Coppa game on the same day as Milan.
Same probably goes for other shared stadiums.

17 hours ago, GunmaN1905 said:

Giuseppe Meazza/San Siro is still no seperated. I played a home Coppa game on the same day as Milan.
Same probably goes for other shared stadiums.

As far as I remember, that's a licensing issue and the separate stadiums is specified by the clubs 

9 hours ago, UTT said:

As far as I remember, that's a licensing issue and the separate stadiums is specified by the clubs 

Although this will only happen in this case due to the licensing around this, it's still a bug and should be logged as one.