Gennero Zeekfuik = Gold

Inter_Menan

no but try bueno, not kinder bueno but alberto bueno won world player of the year thanks to my carefull tutorlage and some help from rooney. but did i get any thanks nooooo. as for zeefuik, he's got nothing on saivet

ive heard all this before im biding my time for them buenos starting to come good for Real Madrid and being Barcelona i doubt they'd sell my him for nothing under a ridiculos price. saivet im going to poach him from portsmouth soon

Zeefuik can become very good, its nothing new. Just takes some time

To bad that PSV doesnt has more really wonderkids in there youth in fm08.

In real life they have the new romario en the new robinho, saw them onces playing in the Youth CUP finale of the netherlands.

****ing sick ;>, offcource zeefuik scored also 2 goals...:p, they dominated aiganst AZ. 5-2!

• 2 weeks later...
no but try bueno, not kinder bueno but alberto bueno won world player of the year thanks to my carefull tutorlage and some help from rooney. but did i get any thanks nooooo. as for zeefuik, he's got nothing on saivet

they r about as good as each other if u play em 2gether when they hit 19-20 ouch its like anatoli todorov on champ 03-04 x 2 !!!!!1

Archived