Cheapest FM18 with Beta access

Ok so I missed the 25% discount for FM18 through steam and would like to grab the game with the beta access and know that it needs to be a SEGA approved retailer to have this included. It is on Amazon for 36.99 just wanted to know if anyone has found it cheaper elsewhere?

I got it off sortitoutsi as I use their content a lot and thought that FM18+Touch+Premium Subscription was very good value, saves having to mess about finding multiple links for kitpacks/logos/backgrounds etc.

Paid £38

Will never understand people who scour the internet looking for the game at a slightly reduced rate. £37 on STEAM is well worth the money for the amount of hours gaming/enjoyment we all get from the game throughout the year. Savings £2 here or £3 there is just mindboggling.

16 minutes ago, OLLMEISTER1 said:

Will never understand people who scour the internet looking for the game at a slightly reduced rate. £37 on STEAM is well worth the money for the amount of hours gaming/enjoyment we all get from the game throughout the year. Savings £2 here or £3 there is just mindboggling.

Lad's saved £10, not to be sniffed at.

3 hours ago, Hobbi123 said:

I got it off sortitoutsi as I use their content a lot and thought that FM18+Touch+Premium Subscription was very good value, saves having to mess about finding multiple links for kitpacks/logos/backgrounds etc.

Paid £38

Great shout. I'll be doing that too. 

I got mine from sortitoutsi. I am already a premium member over there anyway so go it for £30.

I would have bought it direct from Steam when the offer was on, but with the lack of info about the game before the offer ended wasn't convinced I was going to buy it.

4 hours ago, Blanch82 said:

£37 to £28 is £9. A quarter of the price.

What is mind boggling  is that you would pay £37 for something you can get for £28...

What is £9 when you probably get between 500 - 1000 hours of enjoyment? Let's face it, if this game was £90 people the vast majority would still pay it and it would still be more than worth the money paid due to the copious amounts of hours entertainment. Best value/entertainment money can buy and we all know it. 

Scrapping around for minimal £ here & there is embarrassing. 

6 minutes ago, OLLMEISTER1 said:

What is £9 when you probably get between 500 - 1000 hours of enjoyment? Let's face it, if this game was £90 people the vast majority would still pay it and it would still be more than worth the money paid due to the copious amounts of hours entertainment. Best value/entertainment money can buy and we all know it. 

:D the state of that last sentence.

You're clearly a bit silly if you're happy to pay over the odds for something, especially if it's nearly a tenner difference.

1 minute ago, grff said:

:D the state of that last sentence.

You're clearly a bit silly if you're happy to pay over the odds for something, especially if it's nearly a tenner difference.

Would you not class £9 for around 1000 hours of gaming enjoyment minimal? Like i said before the vast majority including you I'm assuming would pay £90 if the game was priced at that due to its value for money. 

23 minutes ago, OLLMEISTER1 said:

Alright big man, believe it or not, not everyone thinks like you.

If you don't mind throwing your money around, fair enough, but most people don't like to and/or can't afford to.

Also, few people have 100s/1000s of spare hours to pump into the game each year, again not everyone is like you.

13 minutes ago, OLLMEISTER1 said:

Would you not class £9 for around 1000 hours of gaming enjoyment minimal? Like i said before the vast majority including you I'm assuming would pay £90 if the game was priced at that due to its value for money. 

You’re clearly a fool.

You paid £38 for 1000’s of hours of fun.

I paid £28 for 1000’s if hours of fun.

You get the beta, I get the beta...

Who scrapped around, a question was asked and answer was given within minutes, guy saved £10.

Imagine you use this philosophy every time you brought something, oh I drive to work everyday so it doesn’t matter that I paid £3,000 more for my car than down the road..

I use my heating 10 hours a day, may aswell pay Eon £200 a month even though N Power will do it for £100.

The fact is, you wasted £9 you didn’t have to, if you’re not interested in the ‘best or lowest price’ why even open the thread?

1 hour ago, davehanson said:

Going to ask: How?

Cheapest you can get it on there is as a premium member is £30.65

Not sure but when I signed into  sortitoutsi on the 20th August and it saw how years I’ve been buying football manager it told me I can get FM 2018 for £23.08 and I will get FM 2018 Touch and beta as well.

So happy days :-)

2 minutes ago, Blanch82 said:

You’re clearly a fool.

You paid £38 for 1000’s of hours of fun.

I paid £28 for 1000’s if hours of fun.

You get the beta, I get the beta...

Who scrapped around, a question was asked and answer was given within minutes, guy saved £10.

Imagine you use this philosophy every time you brought something, oh I drive to work everyday so it doesn’t matter that I paid £3,000 more for my car than down the road..

I use my heating 10 hours a day, may aswell pay Eon £200 a month even though N Power will do it for £100.

The fact is, you wasted £9 you didn’t have to, if you’re not interested in the ‘best or lowest price’ why even open the thread?

And no I wouldn’t pay £90 for it, I would find a site selling for a quarter less 👍

53 minutes ago, OLLMEISTER1 said:

Nobody in their right mind would pay 90 quid for it :lol:

1 hour ago, OLLMEISTER1 said:

You are any company's wet dream with that kind of thinking, but clearly you are in the minority. Most of us don't want to/choose not to pay any more than we have to. Now I'm off to go and be embarrassed about my shameful £9 saving. :D

6 hours ago, OLLMEISTER1 said:

1 hour ago, OLLMEISTER1 said:

£9 is enough for me to eat for a good ten days or so. Even £28 is a substantial amount of money for some people - particularly students, pensioners and the unemployed who just happen to be the most able to put that huge number of hours into the game as well. If you want to spend more to save (minimal) effort and help out SI and SEGA a bit, good on you. For me taking 5 minutes to save £9 (while still buying from an entirely legitimate source) is an absolute no-brainer.

19 hours ago, OLLMEISTER1 said:

Ill take it your in a more privileged position than some of us who have to worry about personal finances, who may live week by week or month by month. Saved myself £9 that's half a weeks food shop, makes a difference.

7 hours ago, akash777 said:

What is the cheapest price for Non-EU customers?

I found a good deal on gamesdeal.com. Does this come with the Pre-order bonus. What is the Pre-Order bonus? Beta play and FM Touch?

Pre-order bonus is access to the beta version. Touch is always included if you buy the full version.

39 minutes ago, calvin said:

Pre-order bonus is access to the beta version. Touch is always included if you buy the full version.

Cheers mate. So where is the best place to pre-order with the bonus for non-EU people? Anyone? Pleaseeeeee

38 minutes ago, akash777 said:

Cheers mate. So where is the best place to pre-order with the bonus for non-EU people? Anyone? Pleaseeeeee

I believe buying from steam is the cheapest for non-EU people. I checked several websites, the rest of the world version is more expensive than steam. 

CD Keys have it for £26.99 right now. I've used them for 3 years and had Beta but they aren't on the Sega list this year so I'm holding off as there is no mention of Beta. 

Something I'll be keeping an eye on when Beta drops. 

Archived