Jump to content
Sports Interactive Community
NotMyCat

How many of you still use 2D Classic?

Recommended Posts

Never felt the need to change when 3d became an option.

Some things are just nice to be kept in their classic original way!

Having said that, it took a while to get used to the 2d option compared to the Championship Manager 2 text commentary.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had too until yesterday when I remembered I could tone down the graphic quality, only way I could stop my fan going nuts   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With every new version, I always try out the 3d engine and promise myself that this time I will stick with it, yet after a while I always find myself switching back to 2d. I just wish that the current 2d engine still looked as good as it did back in FM2017.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, kuraeero said:

With every new version, I always try out the 3d engine and promise myself that this time I will stick with it, yet after a while I always find myself switching back to 2d. I just wish that the current 2d engine still looked as good as it did back in FM2017.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 18/11/2019 at 15:15, kuraeero said:

With every new version, I always try out the 3d engine and promise myself that this time I will stick with it, yet after a while I always find myself switching back to 2d. I just wish that the current 2d engine still looked as good as it did back in FM2017.

How is the 2D match engine in fm2020?? Any differences?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 18/11/2019 at 15:15, kuraeero said:

I just wish that the current 2d engine still looked as good as it did back in FM2017.

This.  Still gutted about it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, amer said:

How is the 2D match engine in fm2020?? Any differences?

Haven't played fm20 yet, but judging by the screenshots, it's pretty much the same that it was in fm18 and 19. Shame really.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20/11/2019 at 16:52, kuraeero said:

Haven't played fm20 yet, but judging by the screenshots, it's pretty much the same that it was in fm18 and 19. Shame really.

the 2d in fm 20 is just wonderfull for me.. i am a die hard 2d fan nowadays despite the fact that when 3d comes out i was more than just excited.since fm15 i i only play on 2d mode in any case the 2d in fm20 is great.. and in general to my mind the match engine is a little bit better than in previous fms

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 25/11/2019 at 08:27, papadakis said:

the 2d in fm 20 is just wonderfull for me.. i am a die hard 2d fan nowadays despite the fact that when 3d comes out i was more than just excited.since fm15 i i only play on 2d mode in any case the 2d in fm20 is great.. and in general to my mind the match engine is a little bit better than in previous fms

How is it now with the updated patch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...