Question about Languages

first of all,as a Chinese player I'm glad and rly appreciate that fm2017 launched official language in Chinese. 

however, the latest version of fm2017 got an issue with the translation. due to the players' name are all in Chinese after 17.31, lots of names look awful, as they were not translated properly (pretty sure some of them are definitely from Google translation).

it's a good idea to replace all of English alphabet into Chinese characters, but if the translation was "incorrect" it would be a trouble for the users -- we got confused sometimes by misinformation. and for fixing this, the only perfect solution probably is outsourcing the job to a professional localising team who actually speak Chinese, but obviously it will cause way more expenses and workloads.

So maybe the practical method is, leave all the players' names in alphabet just like in 17.30. it looks not so good but will come with less confusions in deed, plus this is the most common way for Chinese to play FM series before.  

I'm wondering that will the language problem I mentioned above come with fm2018? does SI's localising team realise there are problems with the translation and will they intend to improve it? hope there could be someone answer my concerns.

thanks

rly disappointed by the translation, a bit improvement compare to 17.31 but still messed up overall. hope SI could take my suggestion above seriously, otherwise this translation is totally unacceptable.

plus I got a bug feedback, in 2D mode the players' name could not display properly. tried playing in other languages and still got this problem.

Archived