2nd nationality like Basque?

Just curious whether there are any other 2nd nationalities in the game similar to Basque? As in a culture on a regional level rather than a country. Nothing jumped out at me searching through the (lengthy) player search lists, nor with internet searching. Cultures like Catalan or Breton don't seem to be in the game and I assume Basque wouldn't be either without Athletic Bilbao. You could potentially sift by location of birth, but I can't see an easy way to do that long term. Have I missed or overlooked anything? The closest I can think of would be someone like Wellington Phoenix or Vaduz, teams playing in a foreign country.

As you say, I think the Basque nationality is only in the game because of Athletic Bilbao. I don't know of any other clubs with similar restrictions for themselves, so I don't think any other nationalities like this is needed at the moment. Of course, there are many who could be added, but I don't think it would bring much to the game, except for the few who might be a part of it.

20 hours ago, SkaldfraNorden said:

I remember there was Kosovar nationality before the region proclaimed independence. I think it was even on CM 03/04 for players like Behrami or Kuqi.

Oh ok, that's interesting. Didn't know that!

Archived