[FM18]The Full Scottish Pyramid (inc. Juniors) - now completed!

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, dburnsdundeemad said:

Can I just ask, I just got a youth intake as Linlithgow Rose in the first season, signed some of the better ones, and they have went into my non-existent U20 team and no i can't promote them to my first team. Will I get a U20 team in the second season could you test this?

You should do, though the next update will ensure every team has an active & viewable U20 side to solve any issues. Likely updating early next week.

So - I need you opinions (if anyone is still reading this thread)...

In theory, if a competition was to start using this DB, launched by one of the clubs within it...and the prize was an actual share in the club itself...would you take part? Asking for a friend :cool:

1 minute ago, Morrissey said:

In theory, if a competition was to start using this DB, launched by one of the clubs within it...and the prize was an actual share in the club itself...would you take part? Asking for a friend :cool:

I know a friend that might be interested :brock:

7 hours ago, Morrissey said:

Where is the question? Of course you...eeehm...your friend has to take part :thup:

9 hours ago, Morrissey said:

Lets just say I would be mightily intrigued .... :onmehead:

On 11/25/2017 at 17:40, Morrissey said:

You should do, though the next update will ensure every team has an active & viewable U20 side to solve any issues. Likely updating early next week.

I never got one in the second season, have had a look in the editor myself, but the work you put in makes my head hurt trying to work around trying to put it in myself, will have to wait for your next update, as well as some fictional promotions and relegations between Level 7 and Level 6 to do a good Linlithgow Rose save. Back to Cove Rangers for me for now...

10 hours ago, dburnsdundeemad said:

I never got one in the second season, have had a look in the editor myself, but the work you put in makes my head hurt trying to work around trying to put it in myself, will have to wait for your next update, as well as some fictional promotions and relegations between Level 7 and Level 6 to do a good Linlithgow Rose save. Back to Cove Rangers for me for now...

I made an update on the Steam file last weekend, it *should* be corrected now. Not had any negative feedback so far anyway!

9 hours ago, dbrown6 said:

i m having a problem uploading and using the kits to your database. Could you help? or offer a tutorial to use the kits please?

Sure! Extract the kits to My Documents -> Sports Interactive -> Football Manager 2018 -> graphics -> kits (create this folder if it doesn't exist). Then, go into the game, and FM menu -> Settings. Untick the "use cache to decrease loading times" box, confirm and the game should load for a second...leaving you with all the kits showing correctly! Let me know if this doesn't work for any reason.

On 22/11/2017 at 21:34, Morrissey said:

Yup, it won’t like the “real name fix” files as I used extinct comps from the DB to insert all the non-league cups etc, means it will be compatible with other DB files!

Yeah, it won’t verify in the editor as a result of the playoff changes I made (doesn’t like individual leagues having them instead of all leagues in a particular level). My file is manually verified as a result, which I can talk you through step-by-step if you like?

Any chance of providing this step-by-step manual verification Morrissey? I've been trying to change some of the cup final venues to neutral grounds rather than home team grounds but I get the same error as Kirklander and sean94ross did.

6 hours ago, markypark14 said:

Any chance of providing this step-by-step manual verification Morrissey? I've been trying to change some of the cup final venues to neutral grounds rather than home team grounds but I get the same error as Kirklander and sean94ross did.

Sure, I'll write it up and post in here when done.

question Morrissey :),won Scottish Junior East Region Superleague with Methil Town,but was expecting to be in The East of Scotland League but that never happend ,stayed in the same league i won ,cant be right :(( Can play in the Scottish Cup ,but never got promoted ,feel deflatted :(

2 hours ago, Kirklander said:

question Morrissey :),won Scottish Junior East Region Superleague with Methil Town,but was expecting to be in The East of Scotland League but that never happend ,stayed in the same league i won ,cant be right :(( Can play in the Scottish Cup ,but never got promoted ,feel deflatted :(

That’s right mate, this is set to the same as the real life pyramid so the cup is your reward! I’m still intending on getting a fantasy version of the DB out in the next couple of weeks that allows promotion from the Juniors, watch this space.

On 29/11/2017 at 23:05, Morrissey said:

I made an update on the Steam file last weekend, it *should* be corrected now. Not had any negative feedback so far anyway!

Sure! Extract the kits to My Documents -> Sports Interactive -> Football Manager 2018 -> graphics -> kits (create this folder if it doesn't exist). Then, go into the game, and FM menu -> Settings. Untick the "use cache to decrease loading times" box, confirm and the game should load for a second...leaving you with all the kits showing correctly! Let me know if this doesn't work for any reason.

Thank you, it did work, again thank you for the guidelines to apply the kits into FM 2018

On 04/12/2017 at 09:42, Morrissey said:

That’s right mate, this is set to the same as the real life pyramid so the cup is your reward! I’m still intending on getting a fantasy version of the DB out in the next couple of weeks that allows promotion from the Juniors, watch this space.

hey buddy how about havin the Amatures alongside the juniors for more realisim,havin the option of going junior from amature :) just a wee thought ,the complete package :onmehead::cool:

10 hours ago, Kirklander said:

hey buddy how about havin the Amatures alongside the juniors for more realisim,havin the option of going junior from amature :) just a wee thought ,the complete package :onmehead::cool:

Would take months to do that properly! Might give it a miss...:lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Hey just downloaded this just now I have started as st.anthonys now can live the dream i really wanted to growing up from ball boy to player to manager just like my dad 

unfortunately a stopped at ball boy to committe member as my football skills where poor haha 

mon the ants can’t wait for my first govan derby 

Any news on the fantasy one allowing Junior teams to be promoted right up?

Also great work, thanks for this, appreciate all the hard work and effort that has been piled into this wonderful edit for FM. I can't do a save without it!

EDIT

I have also noticed that a team from East Region North Division called Lochore Welfare finished first and were promoted into the West Superleague Division One, instead of going into East Premier league.

The team that came second went into East Premier league and also the top 2 from the East Region South Division went into the East Premier League. Is there anyway to fix this so the champions of East Region North get promoted to the correct league? I am only 1 season into my save so I don't know if this will keep happening.

Thanks again,

Jamie.

Hello @Morrissey. Is there a promotion in every league? I used your database last year, and enjoyed it a lot, until I reached a league without a chance of promotion. If there is a promotion in every league, I will give it a try again.

Looking forward to your feedback.

Finished my first season with saint Anthony’s win the quadruple only lost 2 games out of 47 one my first league game against newmains and the semi final of the west of Scotland 3-1 against Clydebank 😭

josh Wilson former Cowdenbeath player was my top goal scorer with 78 goals in 45 games  

ross Archibald second top with not to had 44 goals 

plan on getting the ants to the top of the juniors then leave for a lowland league , highland league or south of Scotland league  team and try take them to the spl 

828DEF31-6FA1-4B00-BA8A-157BAB8C44F0.png

• 4 weeks later...
10 hours ago, jamesc220566 said:

Can anyone tell me if the junior teams have real players in their squads??.....as my son plays for Beith Juniors and would like to manage them if the real players were in squad....cheers...

There are some real players but very little. Best thing to do is load it up and see if he's included. I always tick the box to fill the squad with regens were apllicable, I'm sure thats recommended.

I keep checking daily for the junior fantasy promotion file. Any word yet @Morrissey?

Thanks,

Jamie

On 31/01/2018 at 06:53, jamesc220566 said:

Can anyone tell me if the junior teams have real players in their squads??.....as my son plays for Beith Juniors and would like to manage them if the real players were in squad....cheers...

You can just add him yourself - it's very easy!

Hi guys - back after what seems like my traditional winter break! It wasn't intentional :lol:

I'll get the fantasy file cobbled together over the next couple of weeks, just a few tweaks needed for it now. In the meantime, I've updated all the Lowland League clubs in the official January update (kits, stadiums and so on) which has taken up most of my time - full squads will be officially in FM19!

5 hours ago, hm86 said:

I know its a big ask, but do the junior teams all have real players or is it just the managers? Not expecting you to have done, just checking.

Looking forward to giving this a go!

Just the managers mate, it took me weeks just to do the 16 Lowland teams!

NOTE: If anyone is making changes, remember the file needs to be manually verified afterwards in order to work.

3 hours ago, Morrissey said:

Hi guys - back after what seems like my traditional winter break! It wasn't intentional :lol:

I'll get the fantasy file cobbled together over the next couple of weeks, just a few tweaks needed for it now. In the meantime, I've updated all the Lowland League clubs in the official January update (kits, stadiums and so on) which has taken up most of my time - full squads will be officially in FM19!

Great to have you back Morrissey, I'm looking forward to it. I tried to just add a promotion from the west league and up and couldn't.

I'm rubbish with the editor and didn't know how to manually verify.

Anyway can't wait till the fantasy file is out!

Thanks,

Jamie.

Archived