[FM18]The Full Scottish Pyramid (inc. Juniors) - now completed!

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 04/11/2017 at 23:27, Morrissey said:

I’ll have it (the first version at least) ready to download next Saturday at some point...can’t wait to get a hold of the editor!

where will the editor be ? ive had a look an canny find it :(

Progress update guys - 12 of 16 teams finished. Heading out to the BSC Glasgow vs East Stirlingshire game today, so expect the first version of this file late tonight or lunchtime tomorrow as a result. :thup:

3800 changes and counting...

3 minutes ago, Morrissey said:

While I’m having a break from the editor - someone asked the other day for a hand to pick a junior team...this tweet from today’s fixtures may help?

There is a lot of this going on at the moment...... :D

So...did someone say beta test file? :cool:

The Full Scottish Pyramid (inc. Juniors) - Beta.fmf

Bear in mind I've deactivated everything below level 6 for this at the moment. Makes it easier to test and diagnose issues if any arise! Copy to MyDocuments>SportsInteractive>FootballManager2018>editordata, and let me know what you think!

Build Notes

Changes made include the following:

• Lowland League squads added
  • Lowland League managers added
  • Corrected wrong stadium data (Cove, Edusport etc)
  • Missing clubs added (Shetland, Lewis & Harris etc)
  • Leagues prepared for realistic regionalisation
  • Playoffs implemented correctly in pyramid

Still to do:

• Add further backroom staff, knowledge etc to Lowland clubs
  • Add managers to EoS, SoS, Junior clubs
  • Add all junior leagues, cups and EoS/SoS cups
  • League reconstruction in junior leagues

45 minutes ago, Morrissey said:

So...did someone say beta test file? :cool:

Bear in mind I've deactivated everything below level 6 for this at the moment. Makes it easier to test and diagnose issues if any arise! Copy to MyDocuments>SportsInteractive>FootballManager2018>editordata, and let me know what you think!

Build Notes

Changes made include the following:

• Lowland League squads added
  • Lowland League managers added
  • Corrected wrong stadium data (Cove, Edusport etc)
  • Missing clubs added (Shetland, Lewis & Harris etc)
  • Leagues prepared for realistic regionalisation
  • Playoffs implemented correctly in pyramid

Still to do:

• Add further backroom staff, knowledge etc to Lowland clubs
  • Add managers to EoS, SoS, Junior clubs
  • Add all junior leagues, cups and EoS/SoS cups
  • League reconstruction in junior leagues

:applause: the man and the legend has delivered

11 minutes ago, Kirklander said:

bugger i canny open it ,im a noob dinny kin what to do ,although it says what to do :((((

You don't need to open it!

Download it, save it to the folder indicated, then when you load a new game it should automatically be applied. :thup:

3 minutes ago, sean94ross said:

any idea when you'll have the full version ready?

Sometime next week, hopefully before the weekend. Got everything in the right places, just need to keep testing and sorting out the little issues that will arise.

24 minutes ago, Wavelberry said:

Have you ran it through a holiday yet? I'm 'appy to start with this one as it goes as low as I want but don't want to get into it and suffer in play-offs etc...

I have...it all works structurally! Might need to neuter EK somewhat though, they won promotion year 1 and again from League 2 the year after. :lol:

EDIT - I haven't implemented the media/board expectations though, so I'd give it a trial few months before fully committing to this one.

Alright folks...here's Beta number 2 :)

Difference with this one is:

• All junior leagues & cups added
  • Further reserve leagues processed correctly
  • Fixture dates 99% done DB-wide

**CORRECTION** More updated Beta added, promotion/relegation working in the Juniors.

When I said that would be the last tester...just successfully tested the Juniors with all promotion/relegation and playoffs, so thought I'd share.

The full file should be up here (and on Steam) Friday night/Saturday. :onmehead:

@oche balboa...are you using the sortitoutsi name fix or similar? Might be the reason, all seems fine at my end!

5 hours ago, Morrissey said:

When I said that would be the last tester...just successfully tested the Juniors with all promotion/relegation and playoffs, so thought I'd share.

The full file should be up here (and on Steam) Friday night/Saturday. :onmehead:

@oche balboa...are you using the sortitoutsi name fix or similar? Might be the reason, all seems fine at my end!

Still only goes down to EoS/SoS for me?

question Morrissey m8 ,attempted to take out Kerrie out of the data base an enter my fantasy team "Methil Town" but when i went to verfi it a got this message "Promoted and relegated teams do not match up for Scottish Juniors east region superleague (2 relegated)and Scottish juniors level 2 (3 promoted)( extra teams requested =0 )any ideas how i can fix it plz :) tyvm 

7 minutes ago, Kirklander said:

question Morrissey m8 ,attempted to take out Kerrie out of the data base an enter my fantasy team "Methil Town" but when i went to verfi it a got this message "Promoted and relegated teams do not match up for Scottish Juniors east region superleague (2 relegated)and Scottish juniors level 2 (3 promoted)( extra teams requested =0 )any ideas how i can fix it plz :) tyvm 

The easy fix is just to change all the details for Kerrie to your bespoke team, and then if you want to swap your bespoke team with another to put it into the division you desire. That way you have all the specs for your own team but with an established club ID.

1 hour ago, mjaferrie said:

Still only goes down to EoS/SoS for me?

I had this too...then realised I didn’t switch from Highland/Lowland to Level 4 at the setup screen where you choose your countries! Hope that’s the explanation. 

EDIT: Make sure you’ve deleted the old file from editor data as well.

12 minutes ago, Kirklander said:

Might be tough if you’re replacing a team, a few things in the DB depend on the clubs themselves! I’d start again with the editor and change Kerrie’s details to Methil instead of replacing them.

brilliant m8 tyvm u will need a few details :) Methil Town - Ground- Byron Park, Methil- Nearest ground. Bayview Stadium. Local Rivals- Kennoway Star Hearts,Glenrothes and East Fife :)

Colours of kit Home ,Red and white top round neck,white shorts with red side trim,white socks with red trim on top,Away- White top with red neck,black shorts,white socks with red trim on top .hope this helps m8 :)

58 minutes ago, Kirklander said:

brilliant m8 tyvm u will need a few details :) Methil Town - Ground- Byron Park, Methil- Nearest ground. Bayview Stadium. Local Rivals- Kennoway Star Hearts,Glenrothes and East Fife :)

Colours of kit Home ,Red and white top round neck,white shorts with red side trim,white socks with red trim on top,Away- White top with red neck,black shorts,white socks with red trim on top .hope this helps m8 :)

I’ll whip something up for you tonight @Kirklander :thup:

55 minutes ago, phnompenhandy said:

Morrissey, any idea where to download kits for leagues below League Two?

I’m using the FB Kits from FM-View. Guys on there end up making all the junior sides too, which is great!

Archived