Registration Rules

dealmeida

Hi Everyone,

I'm playing a smaller division, for the first time, and when it came to register my players it required me to have at least 11 (ELEVEN!!) players that have been trained in the country.

How (and where) do I edit to have any rules pertaining required numbers to be deleted? I've been perusing the editor but to no success.

Thanks in advance for any help.

PS: if it helps the championship in question is the "Prio National Championship" in the Portuguese third division.

All fixture rules are in "nation" file in advanced rules. In your case its "portugal".

Im not sure but i think there is some hardcoded things related to portugal. Maybe someone who is more familiar with portuguese system can explain.

What editor data file you use?

11 hours ago, krlenjushka said:

All fixture rules are in "nation" file in advanced rules. In your case its "portugal".

Im not sure but i think there is some hardcoded things related to portugal. Maybe someone who is more familiar with portuguese system can explain.

What editor data file you use?

I'm not sure I understand your question, I'm using the editor file that came with the game, the 17.3 Version I think.

What do you mean by "hardcoded", does it mean I can't alter it?

Do you use some add-on file or you play default game 17.3?

If you dont use some editor data file - this question is not for this forum because this is only for problems caused by editor files.

If you have any problems with default database or league system you should raise this somewhere else.

Archived